剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
I got four shooting victims.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
邓肯 - 给我看看
Duncan. - Show me.
右胸 桡动脉脉搏有力 粉区
Right chest, strong radial. Pink.
这是什么 - 这是优先登机
What's this? - That's priority boarding.
你会没事的
You're gonna be OK.
后背伤是红区 肩膀是黄区 脖子是红区
Back wound is red. Shoulder is yellow. Neck wound is red.
好 我们去看看这辆车 - 好的
OK. Let's check out this van. - Yeah.
嘿 看到那边那个女人了吗
Hey. See that woman over there?
跟她谈谈 - 为什么
You need to speak to her. - Why?
我觉得她儿子跟枪击案有关 我不确定
Her son had something to do with the shooting. I'm not sure for certain,
但你得跟她谈谈 - 好的
but you need to talk to her. - Shit. OK.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我是西尔维娅 这是我儿子 奥马尔
I'm Sylvia. This is my son, Omar.
奥马尔 你能睁开眼睛吗
Omar, can you open your eyes for me?
他是聋子 - 轮床
He's deaf. - Gurney!
先生 你能听到我吗 黑白条 送去儿科
Sir, can you hear me? Black and white, Pedes.
红区
Red zone.
你得放手了 - 我想陪着我儿子
You need to let go now. - I want to stay with my son.
他不会离你太远的 我保证
He will be very close by, I promise.
你的腿怎么了 - 我们移♥动♥的时候我被车撞了
What happened to your leg? - I got hit by a car when we were wheeling him in.
好吧 我们里面见
OK, we'll see you inside, too.
你能行吗 我马上回来
You got this? I'll check back in a minute.
埃利斯医生 谢谢你这么早赶过来
Dr. Ellis, thanks for coming in early.
让我上场吧 教练
Put me in, Coach.
你在和沈负责分诊
You're on Triage with Shen.
十秒一个病人
Ten seconds a patient, right?
没错 需要帮忙就告诉我
You got it. Let me know if you need any help.
现在就要
Help.
在你后面 借过一下
Behind you. Coming through.
我进去了
I'm in.
给她吸氧 - 正在输O型阴性血
Bag her. - O-neg's pouring in.
脉搏更强了 我带她上去
Stronger pulse. I'll take her up.
莫汉 那孩子和他妈妈一起来的 她说他是聋子
Dr. Mohan, that kid came in with his mom. She says he's deaf.
准备输O型阴性血
Ready to go with the O-neg.
等等 13岁以上男性和55岁以上女性 输O型阳性血 其他人输O型阴性血
Wait, wait. Stop. O positive for males over 13, women over 55. O-neg for everybody else.
帮我连上
Hook me up.
已经输进去了 - 挤进两个单位
It's really pouring out. - Squeeze in two units.
如果失血1500毫升他得去手术室 如果稳定下来了就去外科重症监护室
1500 out buys him a trip to the OR. If he stabilizes, surgical ICU instead.
我去看看谁需要帮助
I'm gonna see who needs help.
骨内输注已就位 用O型阳性血
IO's in. Go with O pos.
没时间的时候 骨内输注跟静脉输液一样好用
When there's no time, bone marrow infusion is as good as an IV.
罗比 患者已稳定可以翻转
Robby, stabilize for the flip.
来吧
Go. - OK.
他两侧都有伤 需要两根胸管
He's got a wound on both sides. He's gonna need two chest tubes.
需要搭把手吗 - 不用 我有两只手
Need a hand? - Hell, no. I got two hands.
翻过来
Roll.
快速骨内输注 用依托咪酯和琥珀胆碱 准备插管
OK, quick IO, Etomidate and sux, prep for the intubation.
又一个黄区的
Got another one for yellow.
记录止血带时间 标记手臂
Document the tourniquet time.
标记图表 每隔一小时短暂放下一次
Mark the arm. Mark the chart. Let it down briefly once an hour.
好的
OK.
四单位吗♥啡♥ 如果需要的话 重复注射
Four of morphine. Repeat if needed.
梅尔 我是西尔维娅
Mel, this is Sylvia.
你好 西尔维娅 我是金医生
Hi, Sylvia. I'm Dr. King.
看起来像是闭合性胫腓骨骨折
Looks like closed tib-fib fractures.
足部脉搏强 使用蝴蝶针血流顺畅
Strong pedal pulses, great flow with the butterfly.
好极了
Great.
好吧 我和我儿子奥马尔分开了 他胸部中枪了
OK, I got separated from my son, Omar. He got shot in the chest.
好的 我一有消息就通知你
OK, I'll let you know as soon as I find out anything.
他是聋子 只用手语 他们需要知道这一点
He is deaf, ASL only. They need to know that.
好的 我会确保记录到他的病历上
OK. I'll make sure it's in his chart.
她需要X光检查 正位和侧位
She needs X-rays--AP and lateral.
放射科要关闭几个小时 给她固定好脚踝并服用止痛药
Well, Radiology's gonna be closed for hours. Put her in a long CAM boot and pain meds.
我们会让你舒服一些 - 谢谢
We're just gonna make you comfortable. - Thank you.
请给我一根胸管
Coming in with clamps now.
环境服务经理 请到急诊室
Environmental service manager to the ER.
好的 加压包扎伤口
OK. Pressure dressing on this.
来了一个粉区患者
OK.
但如果他气胸了怎么办 - 那我就放个猪尾管
What if he dropped a lung? - Then I'll throw in a pigtail.
谁需要帮助
Who needs help?
所有人 粉区接下来一小时 应该会稳定
Everyone. Pinks are supposed to be stable for the next hour.
如果你觉得他们需要尽快手术
If you think they need the OR sooner,
就把他们送去红区 - 好的
send them to the red zone. - Will do.
我来处理 你和你妈妈一起去... 我是说 沙姆西医生
I got this. Go with your mom-- I mean, Dr. Shamsi.
这里情况如何
How we doing in here?
目前还不错 血液已经准备好了
So far, so good. Blood's primed and ready.
1500毫升 现在就做手术吗 - 是的 把他送上去
1500 CCs. Time for the OR now? - Definitely. Move him up.
这里有一个右胸受伤的17岁男孩吗
17-year-old with a right chest wound?
正要送去手术室 - 稍等一下
Going up to the OR now. - Hold on one second.
等他醒来 得让他们知道他是聋子
They need to know he's deaf when he wakes up.
胸腔引流管输出不多 - 看来这个是肾脏问题
Not a lot of test tube output here. - Looks like this one's renal.
黄金通行证 直接去手术室吧
Golden ticket--directly to surgery.
四个手术室三个都占满了
That's 3 out of 4 ORs down.
还有四个马上就能用了
Another 4 about to open,
等我们需要的时候 全部25个都会准备就绪
and all 25 will be ready by the time we need them.
到那时我们就被患者淹没了
We could be buried by then.
不会的 我们会快速处理这些 结扎出血点并贴上负压敷料
No, you won't. We'll blast through these, tying off bleeders and slapping on vacuum dressings.
等尘埃落定 我们会在一两天内完成工作
We'll finish the job in a day or two when the dust settles.
没有反应 股动脉微弱 没救了
Unresponsive, had a weak femoral, lost it.
输血两单位
Two units of blood.
如果没有反应 就放弃吧 没有脉搏就不用去手术室了
If there's no response, call it. No pulse, no OR.
头部中枪
Gunshot to the head.
贯穿伤 - 脉搏很强劲
Through and through? - Yeah, we still got a strong pulse.
这个能活下来 颅内出血
This one can make it because the intracranial bleed
能通过弹孔减压
can decompress through the bullet holes.
沃尔什 神经外科医生在吗
Walsh, neurosurgery in house?
是的 送他去神经重症监护室 他们会在那里分诊
Yes, send him to the neurocrit ICU. They'll triage from there.
你们还好吗 - 没问题
OK, you guys good in here? You got this? - We got this.
在我无聊之前再多给我几个患者
Bring me a few more before I get bored.
所有可用车辆立即前往急诊室
ER immediately. All available transport to the ER immediately.
贯穿伤
Through and through?
看起来不像
It doesn't look like it.
外面开始堵车了
Getting backed up out there.
声带视野清晰 小菜一碟 我进去了
Good view of the chords. Easy peasy, I'm in.
给她吸氧
Bag her up.
有更多的救护车过来了
We have more ambulances coming.
呼气末二氧化碳看起来挺好
End tidal CO2 looking good.
20F导管和凯利钳
20 French on a kelly.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
拯救生命 - 你不该来这里
I'm saving lives. - You should not be here.
这些人都不该来这里
None of these people should be here.
拉瑞
Larry, Larry!
头部伤不应该去黄区
Head wounds don't go to yellow.
等等 什么 分诊处说是黄区
Wait, what? - Triage says yellow.
等一下 - 你去吧
Hold on. - Go.
我可以的 相信我
I've got this. Trust me.
现在说这句话有点晚了
Oh, we're a little late for that.
所有可用车辆立即前往急诊室
Any available transport to the ER now.
这是格雷森库珀 68岁
This is Grayson Cooper, 68.
子弹擦过头皮 - 我走运了 只是擦伤而已
Bullet grazed his scalp. - I got lucky. Dude just clipped me.
头疼吗
Let me see. Got a headache?
不疼 有点灼热 - 黄区
Not really. A little burning. - Good for yellow.
我去过无数次音乐会 不是说好的和平和爱吗 伙计
Been to a million concerts. Whatever happened to peace and love, man?
这个问题问得好
That's a great question.
应该麻木了
It should be numb.
以色列绷带 从止血纱布开始
Israeli bandage starts with hemostatic gauze
然后换成压力辅料
then turns into a pressure dressing.
是动脉吗 - 不是 但血流得很快
Is that arterial? - No, but it's bleeding pretty briskly.
浸透了才能换成止血带
OK, change it to a tourniquet only if it soaks through.
我这儿有一个头皮浅表伤患者 包扎紧一点并频繁进行神经功能检查
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表