剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我们解决不了 抱歉
We can't. I'm sorry.
但只要有充分的休息和时间...
But with rest and time...
这种病不会自己好起来
This is not something that heals on its own.
我们肯定还有别的办法
There's got to be something else that we can do.
尼克是我们唯一的孩子
Nick is our only child.
这个检测百分百准确吗 - 是的
Is that test 100% accurate? - It is.
没有别的检测可以做吗
Isn't there anything else?
我们可以做一个造影 全称叫脑灌注研究
We can do an imaging test called a cerebral perfusion study.
那就做吧 - 但你们必须明白
Then let's do it. - But you have to understand
这会是我们能做的最后一项检查
that will be the last test that we would do.
如果发现尼克的大脑没有血流
If it comes back that there's no blood flow to Nick's brain,
那就会证实...
it would confirm
他的脑死亡是确凿无疑的...
beyond a shadow of a doubt that there's been brain death,
也就代表他已经死了
which would mean that he's gone.
那我们就试试吧
Then we wait and see.
打给影像科 看看他们多久能排上
Call Nuclear Medicine. See how soon they can take him.
好的
You got it.
我一会回来 - 谢谢
I'll be back in a few minutes. - Thank you.
嘿 中心区9号♥病房♥的斯宾塞先生 试图拔掉他的气管导管
Hey, Mr. Spencer in Central 9 tried to pull out his ET tube
现在被绑住了
and is now in soft restraints.
一点都不意外 我们需要增加异丙酚的剂量
No surprise there. We need to up the propofol.
安息室那个死去的退伍老兵的妹妹 刚到候诊室
And the sister of the dead MVC vet in the viewing room just arrived in Chairs.
你能... - 带她去家庭病房♥吗
Can you, um-- - Park her in the family room?
谢谢 - 没问题
Please. - No problem,
我会让波拉和普林塞斯 尽可能地整理好尸体的仪容以供瞻仰
I'll have Perlah and Princess prep the body as best they can for viewing.
那边有进展吗
Any progress in there?
没有 你今天能多留意下维塔克吗
No. Can you also keep an extra eye on Whitaker today?
我已经在留意了 我知道他失去了第一个病人
Oh, I'm already on it. I know he lost his first patient.
是啊 我只是不希望这件事 挫掉了他的锐气
Yeah, I just don't want it to throw him off his game.
你觉得这孩子是个可造之材
You think this kid has game?
我还不确定 但我想给他一个机会
Not sure yet. I want to give him a chance to find out.
收到
Copy that.
嘿 水果蛋糕
Hey, fruitcake.
莫娜 你今天来这里干什么
Myrna. What brings you in here today, anyway?
我杀了我丈夫
I murdered my husband.
你这次是怎么做到的
How did you do it this time?
我把他塞进了绞肉机
I put him through a meat grinder.
最好随便挑一个然后继续投入工作
Best just to grab one and jump back in.
是啊
Yeah, right.
中心区14病房♥的富尔顿先生 只需要注射胃能达治疗胃食管反流
Mr. Fulton in Central 14 just needs a shot of Mylanta for his GERD,
并且至少未来几天都要避开那些
and to avoid eating foods with the words
名字里含有“爆辣”的食物
"flaming hot" in their title for at least a few days.
好的 谢谢
OK, thanks.
中心区14号♥ - 是的
Central 14. - Yeah.
可以给我拿一点胃能达 给中心区14病房♥的富尔顿先生吗
Could I get some Mylanta for Mr. Fulton in Central 14?
你可能得等一会
It'll be a while.
如果着急的话 可以去问问急救柜的工作人员
If you want it fast, go check out the employee first aid cabinet.
那是哪里 - 在休息室
Where is that? - In the lounge.
我带你去 你今天还好吗
I'll show you. How's it going?
不太好
Not so great.
我失去了一个病人 - 我听说了
I lost a patient. - So I heard.
我还听说了那不是你的错 - 这并不会让我好受些
I also heard it wasn't your fault. - Doesn't make it feel any better.
是啊 确实不会 我很遗憾 但很不幸 这份工作就是这样
Yeah, it doesn't. I'm sorry. Unfortunately, it comes with the job.
如果能安慰到你的话 我刚因为动作太慢被骂了
If it's any consolation, I just got scolded for going too slow.
如果你听到有人说“慢动作医生” 那就是我
If you hear someone talking about a Slow-Mo, that's me.
我保证你的速度比我快
Guaranteed you're going faster than me.
我想说一切都会变得越来越容易 有时候是的
I like to say it gets easier. Some days it does.
我相信接下来的时间你会做得更好 先摇一摇
I'm sure the rest of your shift will be better. Shake it first.
但要确保盖子...拧紧了
Oh, but make sure the lid is... Screwed down tight.
好的
OK.
天啊
Oh.
所有人都像家人一般和谐相处
Everyone seems to get along like family.
你看到的是家人 我看到的是每个人都是孤身奋战
You see a family, I see every man for himself.
其实 这并不完全正确 这里还是有家人的
Actually, that's not entirely true. There is some family here.
贾瓦迪的妈妈是楼上的外科医生
Javadi's mom is a surgeon upstairs.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Yeah.
那一定很棒 - 你在开玩笑吗
Oh, that must be so nice. - Are you kidding?
我不知道你妈妈的情况 但我可不希望我妈妈
I don't know about your mom, but I would not want mine
跟我一起工作 绝对不行
working within 100 miles of me. No way.
我妈妈去世了
My mother passed.
她得了极具侵袭性的恶性嗜铬细胞瘤
She had a very aggressive, malignant pheochromocytoma,
我很抱歉
Sorry.
不幸的是 我妈妈会长生不老
Unfortunately, my mother is gonna live forever.
不 她绝对是死了 我现在还在发抖
No, she was definitely dead. Like, I'm still shaking.
不 她刚刚真的死了
No, she was, like, dead. Like dead-dead.
我觉得她的心跳停止了 不 她真的死了
I mean, I think her heart stopped. No, she was, like, literally dead.
我觉得她死了 - 谁死了
Think she was dead? - Who?
她刚刚在说的人
Who she was just talking about.
以防你不知道 讽刺和搞笑是我用来保护自己的盾牌
In case you didn't realize, I use sarcasm and comedy as a shield.
至少别人是这么告诉我的 - 谢谢你对我敞开心扉
Or so I've been told. - Thank you for opening up to me.
你是梅尔 对吧 - 是的
Mel, right? - Yes.
很高兴跟你聊天 梅尔
Well, it was nice talking to you, Mel.
我也很高兴和你聊天
It was nice talking to you too.
我真的希望我们能成为朋友
You know, I really hope we can be fri-- friends.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗 罗比医生
Is there anything I can assist you with, Dr. Robby?
我们现在最好是各忙各的 谢谢
I think we're best on our own right now, thank you.
他一直想拔掉管子
He keeps trying to pull away.
我们给他加大了镇静剂的剂量
We're giving him some more sedation.
他为什么动来动去的
Why is he so agitated?
他可能是意识到喉咙里有管子
He could have some awareness of the tube in his throat
或者他在一个陌生的地方
or that he's in a strange place,
或者是他的大脑缺氧
or it could be lack of oxygen to his brain.
他需要更多氧气吗 - 他已经在输纯氧了
Does he need more oxygen? - He's on 100%.
那已经是上限了
That's as high as it goes.
他的血压在下降
That is his blood pressure dropping.
这能治好吗
Oh, is that even fixable?
通常可以 用静脉注射液
Normally, yes, with IV fluids,
但我们现在知道 那只会填满他的肺部
but we now know that that will just fill up his lungs,
让他的氧气下降得更多
drop his oxygen even more.
难道我们没有别的办法了吗
Well, isn't there something else we can do?
我们可以在他的颈静脉里 放置一个很长很大的静脉导管
We can place a long, large IV catheter in his jugular vein down into his heart
直达他的心脏并注射力复非他 这是一种很强劲的药物
and administer Levophed, which is a very powerful medicine
可以收缩他的动脉 提高血压
to constrict his arteries, raise his blood pressure.
但这可能会导致其他器官损伤和衰竭
But that could cause other organ damage, organ failure.
真的很抱歉 但每一步都更具侵入性
I'm really sorry, but each new step is even more invasive,
可能会造成更多的痛苦且收效甚微
could cause more suffering with minimal benefit.
嗨 罗比医生说他一会就回来
Uh, hi. Dr. Robby said he'd be back in a few minutes.
是的 他在看一个病人 但我会告诉他的
Yeah, he's with a patient, but I'll let him know.
我儿子死了 是吗
My son is dead, isn't he?
我不是医生 布拉德利先生 但我相信上帝
I'm not a doctor, Mr. Bradley, but I do believe in God,
我全心全意为你儿子祈祷
and I am praying for your boy with every beat of my heart.
她以为她吃的是赞安诺 但实际上是芬太...
Thought she'd taken Xanax, but it was actually fent.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Yeah.
稍等一下 什么事
Oh, one second. Yeah?
彻底死亡 - 是的 百分百
She was legitimately dead? - Yeah, like, 100%.
布拉德利先生 - 文斯
Mr. Bradley? - Vince?
不 我爸爸会气死的
No, my dad's gonna freak out.
不 我知道 我只是需要睡觉
No, I know. I know. I just needed to sleep.
我以为我睡着了 - 你从哪儿弄来的毒品
I thought I was. - Where did you get the fucking drugs?
你是谁 - 是你把毒品给了我儿子吗
Who are you? - Did you give them to my son?
是你把毒品给了我儿子吗
Did you give my son drugs?
布拉德利先生 你不能进来 布拉德利先生 拜托
Mr. Bradley, you can't come in here. Mr. Bradley, please.
这是谁 - 他妈的跟我说实话
Who is this? - Tell me the fucking truth.
保安 - 尼克的爸爸
Security! - It's Nick's dad.
你给我儿子下药了吗 - 保安去哪了
Did you drug my son? - Where the hell's security?
是你儿子给我毒品 混♥蛋♥ 你自己去问他
Your son gave me the drugs, asshole. Ask him.
他死了 而你是个该死的骗子
He's dead. And you are a fucking liar!
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son!
你杀了我儿子
You killed my fucking son!
(扫描证件)
(请选择 发放-回收)
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表