剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
I'm fine.
好极了 你可以给警♥察♥录个口供 把他带出去
Yeah, great, you can give a statement to the cops. Get him out of here.
我的手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
哎呀 我的错
My bad.
请给我胸管
Chest tube, please.
我们的胸管用完了 - 搞什么
We're out of chest tubes. - What the hell?
你可以在开始前告诉我
You could have told me that before we started.
我刚刚才知道 - 我已经切开了
Well, I didn't know. - I already made the incision.
我该怎么办 - 用这个呢
Now what am I supposed to do? - What about this?
气管插管
An ET tube?
反正都是管子 只要给气球充气 它就掉不出来
A tube's a tube. And if you inflate the balloon, it won't pull out.
好吧 给我一个胸腔引流装置 - 那个也没了
Fine. Set up a Thoraseal. - Out of those, too.
看在上帝的份上 - 尿袋
For the love of God! - Urine bag?
我要怎么把它连上 - 圣诞树适配器 应该能行
How am I supposed to connect to that? - Christmas tree adapter. It'll work.
这也太胡闹了
This is all very unconventional.
不 这太天才了
No. This is genius.
还有四支头孢唑林 抱歉 我忘了头孢唑林
Oh, and four of Ancef. Sorry, I forgot the Ancef.
梅尔 我需要你重新评估一下
Mel! Mel, I need you to reassess,
现在可以吗 - 西尔维娅
please, now. - Sylvia? Sylvia.
她的脉搏很微弱 她的肝脏撕裂伤出血了
Her pulse is weak and thready. She's bleeding out from her liver lac.
我需要O型阴性血 - 用完了 亲爱的
I need O-neg! - O-neg's gone, honey.
格洛丽亚已经调运了
Gloria's got more flying in.
事故指挥部 我们的血液预计何时到达
Incident Command, what's the ETA on our blood?
八到十分钟
Eight to ten minutes.
病人只能用一升生理盐水先撑着
The patient's gonna have to get by with a liter of saline.
不 她需要血液 不是晶体溶液 她能去手术吗
No, no, she needs blood, not crystalloid. Can she go to surgery?
下一个就是她 只要有空出来的手术室
All right, she's next to go, as soon as we get an open OR.
她撑不了那么久
She's not gonna last that long.
罗比医生 我们没有O型阴性血了 但我是O型阴性血 我能捐赠吗
Dr. Robby. Dr. Robby! Dr. Robby, we're out of O-neg, but I'm O-neg. Can I donate?
格洛丽亚已经调来更多的血液了
Gloria's got more blood flying in.
但我现在就需要 - 我们目前的血液状况如何
But I need it now. - What is our blood status?
刚用完了最后一单位的O型阴性血 和O型阳性血 补货很快就到
Just used the last units of O-neg and O-pos. More flying in.
预计时间 - 不到十分钟
ETA? - Less than 10.
有些病人撑不了那么久
Some patients are not gonna last that long.
我敢肯定还有其他O型阴性血捐献者 可能在这里工作...
And I'm sure there are other O-neg donors that probably work here, so...
筛查艾滋病和肝炎需要好几个小时
It would take hours to screen for HIV and hepatitis.
我都没有 而且我经常献血
Well, I have neither, and I donate all the time.
拜托了
Please.
去他的
Fuck it.
如果病人在进入手术室之前就死了
If the patient's gonna die before they get to the OR,
那好处要大于风险 - 说得对
then the benefits outweigh the risks. - My man.
好了 孩子 卷起你的袖子 去中心区7号♥病房♥等我 都听好了
All right, kid, roll up your sleeve. I'll meet you in 7. Listen up.
中心区7 8和9号♥病房♥ 现在是献血中心
Central 7, 8, 9 is now the blood donor center.
有谁是O型阴性血或O型阳性血吗
Anyone who's O-neg or O-pos, we need you to donate now.
我们需要你现在献血 把手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
好的 我们开始吧
OK, let's do this.
你们俩在这里工作 对吧
You two work here, right?
是的 - 你能告诉我我妈妈怎么样了吗
Yes. - Can you tell me how my mom is?
她叫派翠亚格雷戈里或翠西 她手臂中弹了
Her name is Patricia Gregory--or Trish. She was shot in her arm.
我们是来帮忙的 稍等 请耐心等待
We're here to help. One second. Bear with us.
你好 请大家注意
Hello? Can I have your attention, please?
我叫琪拉雅阿尔法罗 我是一名急诊室的社工
My name is Kiara Alfaro. I'm an emergency-department social worker.
这位是卢佩佩雷斯 我们的一个病房♥员工
This is Lupe Perez, one of our ward clerks.
我知道你们都想知道 你们的朋友和家人的消息
I know you all want information about your friends and family.
为了帮助你们 我们有一个二维码
In order to help you, we have a QR code
你们可以扫描登录 我们的病人识别网站
you can scan for our patient-identification website.
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 但你们可以用医院的访客Wi-Fi
Cell phones are down, but you can log on to the hospital guest Wi-Fi.
这些信息在 我们将给大家分发的文件上都能找到
That information is on these papers we'll distribute around the room.
登录成功后 把你们亲友的姓名和出生日期
Once you log on, send us the name and birth date
发给我们
of whomever you're concerned about.
如果你能告诉我们他们穿的什么衣服 上传照片
If you could tell us what they were wearing, upload photos,
纹身和穿孔照片
pictures of tattoos, piercings,
任何能帮助识别他们的东西 都是有用的
anything to help identify them would be useful.
我们找到匹配的人就会通知你
If we get a match, we'll let you know.
我们会为大家提供 手♥机♥充电器 水 零食
We're setting up phone chargers, water, snacks.
如果有人需要换衣服 我们有纸制手术服
And if anyone needs to change clothes, we've got paper scrubs coming.
给我们点时间
Give us some time.
我们正在尽力帮大家弄到所需的信息
We're doing everything we can to help get you the information you need.
好了 我完事了
OK, I'm done.
把胶带给我 快点
OK, give me the Coban. Come on, come on, come on.
交给我 好了 下一个
I got this. Here you go. Here you go. There you go. Next!
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
我们输了500毫升盐水 她快不行了 梅尔
We have 500 of saline in. She's just barely with us, Mel.
好吧 这袋全血应该能帮上忙
OK, well, this unit of whole blood should help.
你看看能不能找个压力袋
Yeah, see if you can find a pressure bag.
不 如果我自己挤压 会输得更快
No, no. Much faster if I just squeeze it in myself.
需要帮忙处理气道问题
Need some help with an airway!
怎么回事
What is it?
颈部枪伤伴有扩大的血肿 解剖结构已变形
GSW to the neck with expanding hematoma and distorted anatomy--
我没法给他插管 可能会碰到颈动脉
can't intubate him. Probably hit the carotid.
气道交给我
OK. I'll do the airway.
给我一根6.5号♥的气管插管 和一根引导管
Give me a 6.5 and a bougie.
我看到出血点了
I got the bleeder.
带30毫升气囊的Foley导尿管
Foley catheter with a 30 cc balloon.
你在献血吗 - O型阴性血 是的
Are you donating? - O-neg, yeah.
出血太多了 看不清引导管 - 不是干这个的 是三步走
It's too bloody to see a bougie. - Not for this. Three-step process.
第一步 手术刀
Step one, scalpel.
第二步 手指 第三步 引导管
Step two, finger. Step three, bougie.
好了 用引导管将气管插管送入
OK, railroad in the tube.
很好 够远了 给他吸氧
Good, that's far enough. OK, bag him.
纱布拿掉
Dressing off.
导尿管进入
Foley's in.
给气球充气
Blow up a balloon.
30毫升进入
30 cc's in.
夹住
Clamping.
看啊
Look at that.
干得像骨头
Dry as a bone.
又来了一个红区的
Room for another red.
沃尔什医生 你有手术室 能接收一个头颈部患者吗 48号♥
Dr. Walsh, you have an OR for a head-and-neck case? MCI-48.
我们有16间手术室正在运行 还有一个位子
We've got 16 ORs up and running. We've got room for one more.
肝脏撕裂伤患者在输了两袋血后 好起来了 需要做剖腹探查
Liver lac came back after a second unit, needs an ex-lap.
有两个手术室正在交接 让他们上去吧
Turning over two ORs now. Send them up.
梅尔去哪了
Where the hell did Mel go?
我不知道 但她需要回到黄区
I don't know, but she needs to get back to yellow.
那是两克头孢唑林 - 很好
That's 2 grams of Ancef. - Great.
我们看看你的纱布
Let's take a look at your dressing.
看起来不错 血止住了 你能动手指吗
All right, that looks good. The bleeding stopped. Can you wiggle your fingers?
女士 你能动手指吗
Ma'am? Ma'am, can you move your fingers for me?
好的 两边的感觉一样吗
OK, does it feel the same on both sides?
很好 还疼吗
Great. How's the pain?
子弹可能穿过了前臂的两根骨头
Well, the bullet probably went through the two forearm bones,
但没有损伤神经或动脉 这是个好迹象
but there's no damage to the nerves or arteries, so that's a good sign.
你会没事的
You're gonna be OK.
我给你找些纸巾
I'll find you some tissues.
罗比 血已经到了 - 好极了
Robby, blood's arrived. - Oh, right on.
肠子外露 准备腹部敷料和生理盐水 - 好了 先吸一会氧
Eviscerated bowel, fresh ABD and saline. - OK, bag for a sec?
3.375克哌拉西林 他唑巴坦 和一个无菌敷料
3.375 Zosyn and a sterile dressing.
真不敢相信我会这么说 再来一个圣诞树适配器和尿袋
I can't believe I'm saying this-- another Christmas tree and Foley bag.
我们的胸管怎么会用完
How did we run out of chest tubes?
输出量不足500毫升 可以送去外科重症监护室了
Less than 500 cc's out. Surgical ICU can take him.
气管插管插在了胸腔 他们会好奇我们在这里做什么
ET tubes in the chest-- they're gonna wonder what the hell we're doing down here,
但这是一个机智的救场
but it was a great save.
贾瓦迪 找到维塔克 去直升机停机坪
Hey, Javadi, I need you to find Whitaker and go up to the helipad--
血包来了 - 好的
we got blood flying in.- OK.
站在10点钟和2点钟之间的黄线后面
Stay behind the yellow line between 10:00 and 2:00 so the pilot
好让飞行员能看到你
can see you the whole time.
好的 - 你可以吗
OK. - You got this?
尽可能快地把他送上去
Moving him up as fast as we can.
胸管到了 长老会医院伸出了援手
More chest tubes, courtesy of Presby.
太好了 我要去看一下分诊的情况 - 收到
Awesome. I'm gonna go check on Triage. - Copy that.
找到枪手了吗
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表