剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
不会吧
Get out.
如果你想家了 改天来我们的农场看看
Well--well, if you're ever homesick, you should, uh-- you should come by our farm sometime.
那太好了
That's very kind.
我需要帮助
I need some help in here!
怎么了 - 呼吸窘迫
What's going on? - Respiratory distress.
血氧饱和度87 还在下降 - 火灾造成的肺损伤
Sats are dropping, 87%. - Uh, lung injury from the fire?
不仅是低血氧饱和度 呼吸机也显示出高峰压力
It's not just the low sats. The vent's showing high peak pressure, low tidal volume.
和潮气量过低 - 限制性通气模式
Uh, restrictive pattern? - Most likely.
很有可能 我去找罗比和朗登
I'll grab Robby and Langdon.
等等 怎么回事 出什么事了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What's that? What's going on?
呼吸机无法将空气输送到泰迪的肺部
Ventilator is having trouble pumping air into Teddy's lungs.
烧焦的皮肤失去弹性
Burnt skin loses elasticity.
现在他的胸壁太紧了 - 那怎么办
Now his chest wall is too tight. - What can you do?
我们得切开烧焦的皮肤 释放胸壁的压力
We're gonna have to cut the burnt skin, release pressure on the chest wall,
帮助泰迪呼吸
help Teddy breathe.
你切开他的眼睛后 他就能看见了
So after you cut his eye, he'll see again?
这让我们有最大几率 保存他的视力 是的
This will give us our best shot at preserving his vision, yes.
麦凯医生 你准备上手了吗
Dr. McKay, are you ready to do the honors?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
我们是一家教学医院
We are a teaching hospital.
你还在这里学习吗 - 是的
Are you still here to learn? - Yes. Yeah.
好的
OK.
你现在可以松开止血钳了
You can release that hemostat now.
好的
给我一把剪刀
Pair of scissors.
受压区域的长度
The length of the crushed area
就是你切割的长度
is going to be your guide for the length of your cut.
好的
OK.
很好 - 齿状镊子
Good. - Toothed forceps.
触摸下眶
Feeling for the inferior...
和上眶
And superior crus.
这么多血 你怎么能看得到 - 你看不到 全凭触觉
How can you see with all that blood? - You can't. It's all tactile.
感觉像是两根吉他弦
It feels like two guitar strings.
梅森鲍姆剪刀
Metzenbaum.
下眶 - 好的
Inferior... - Yeah.
以及…上眶 - 很好
And superior. - Nice. Good.
好多血
Oh, that's a lot of blood.
重复测一次眼压
OK, let's get a repeat pressure.
感觉越来越亮了
It's getting a lot brighter in here.
眼压18
Pressure of 18.
完美
Perfect.
我们把伤口包扎一下 就能送他去做CT了
CT can take him as soon as we dress the wound.
呼叫眼科医生 让他们为手术做准备
Let's page Ophthalmology and tell them to prep for surgery.
医生 谢谢你
Doc, thank you. Thank you.
不客气 祝你好运 埃弗雷特
My pleasure, my pleasure. Good luck to you, Everett.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你给我这个机会
Thanks for letting me do that.
你听起来很惊讶
You sound surprised.
是啊 我以为在特蕾莎那件事后 你会让我坐冷板凳
Yeah, I figured after the whole Theresa thing, you might bench me.
我还在因为你自作主张而生气吗
Am I still pissed that you went behind my back?
当然 如果你再这样做
Absolutely.
我肯定会让你把冷板凳坐穿的
And if you ever do it again, you can bet your ass that I will bench you.
但这里是教学医院 老师仍然能学到东西
But this is a teaching hospital, and teachers can still learn stuff.
我看到了一个悲伤 困惑的男孩 我脑子里就只有这个
I saw a sad, confused boy, and that's all I thought about.
我为那些女孩考虑得不够多
I did not think enough about those girls.
有达娜的消息吗
Any word on Dana?
她应该很快就会从CT室回来
She should be coming back from CT soon.
烧伤患者情况恶化了 我们需要你
Burn victim's tanking. We need you.
天哪 这次轮班赶紧结束吧
Oh, my God, I can't wait for this shift to be over.
嘿 伙计 你还好吗
Hey, bud, you doing OK?
是的 马提奥把我弄到这儿的
Yeah. Mateo hooked me up.
我看出来了
Right, I can see that.
爸爸怎么样了
How's Dad?
他需要做手术 但他会没事的
He's gonna need surgery, but he's gonna be OK.
我在想 既然你♥爸♥爸 这段时间腿脚不便
You know, I was thinking, since your dad's gonna be laid up for a while,
你不如暂时跟我一起住吧 直到他好起来
maybe you'd wanna stay with me until he gets better?
真的吗
For real?
真的 你觉得怎么样
For real. What do you think?
我就当你答应了
I'll take that as a yes.
这个手术叫焦痂切开术
This procedure is called an escharotomy.
我们需要切开皮肤让胸壁扩张
We need to cut the skin so that the chest wall can expand.
这听起来很疼 - 维塔克
That sounds painful. - Whitaker?
他仍处于深度麻醉状态 他不会有感觉的
He's still heavily sedated. He won't feel a thing.
这能帮助泰迪呼吸
This is gonna help Teddy breathe.
血氧饱和度83 峰值压力40
Sat's 83. Peak pressure is over 40.
潮气量只有300
Tidal volume is only 300.
我要你看着朗登医生 是怎么做这个垂直切口的
I want you to watch Dr. Langdon as he makes this vertical incision.
然后你要在你那侧 根据他的指令 做同样的操作
Then you're gonna do the exact same thing on your side and follow his instructions.
抱歉 我觉得我看不下去了
I'm sorry, I just-- I don't think I can watch it.
乔丹 你能不能…
Jordan, would you--
从锁骨外侧开始
Start at lateral clavicle.
向下至…腋窝内侧…
Down anterior axillary
再到下肋骨边缘
to lower rib margin.
组织都弹出来了
That tissue is really popping out.
这说明什么 - 里面压力很大
Which illustrates what? - The pressure underneath.
轮到你了
Your turn.
开始了
Here goes.
再用点力 - 好的
A little more pressure. - Yeah.
下刀要快准狠 穿透焦痂到皮下
Need to make a decisive incision to get through the eschar into sub-Q.
第一个刀口再深一点
Go back a little deeper on that first section.
好的
OK.
很好
Yep.
很好 看起来不错
Yep, good. Looking good.
好了 现在是横向切口 朗登医生
OK. Now the horizontal incision, Dr. Langdon.
你只需要…
And connecting
连接两个切口
the two incisions.
应该可以了
That ought to do it.
压力已经降到30多了
Peak pressure's already down to the 30s.
潮气量正在上升
And tidal volume is coming up.
血氧饱和度91
Sat's 91.
太疯狂了
That was wild.
我们把伤口包扎起来 做个血气分♥析♥
Let's dress these wounds and send off a blood gas.
干得好 你也教得很好 朗登医生
Well done, and very well taught, Dr. Langdon.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们觉得我们下班时 海莉餐厅还营业吗
You think Wholey's will still be open by the time we get off?
不会
No. No. No.
该死 我本来想给艾比和孩子们 一个惊喜的
Damn. I was hoping to surprise Abby and the kids, grill up some salmon
烤三文鱼当晚餐
for dinner.
真是个肾上腺素瘾君子
Mm, such an adrenaline junkie.
你叫我什么
What'd you call me?
你需要洗个冰浴 这位马拉松选手
Your ice plunges. Marathon man.
惊喜吧 我买♥♥了条狗 惊喜吧 我买♥♥了三文鱼
Surprise, here's a dog. Surprise, here's some salmon.
谁在你的玉米片里撒尿了吗
Who pissed in your cornflakes?
怎么 我戳到你痛处了
What, I touch a nerve?
你后悔买♥♥了那只狗 不是吗
You're regretting buying that dog, aren't you?
(火力十足 斗志昂扬)
(这种人才是要小心的…)
(他们带来的麻烦远大于价值)
(你觉得他们睡过吗 )
(不可能)
罗比 达娜的CT扫描结果出来了
Ooh, Robby. Dana's CT results are back.
没有颅内出血
No intracranial hemorrhage,
没有颅骨骨折 没有鼻骨移位骨折
no skull fracture, non-displaced nasal fracture,
其余连接处的骨头都完好无损
but the rest of the facial bones look intact.
- (-那两个呢 - 绝对睡过)
有鼻窦出血吗 - 没有
Any hemorrhaging into the sinuses? - Nada.
太好了 我们这里离了她真的不行
Great. We could really use her back on the floor.
怎么了 我就是说说
What? I'm just saying.
介意我告诉她这个好消息吗
Mind if I give her the good news?
不介意 去吧 看看她还需要什么
No, go for it-- and anything else she needs.
交给我吧
I got it.
关于桑托斯和癫痫患者的事…
About the whole thing with Santos and the seizure patient...
怎么了
What about it?
我很抱歉我对她太严厉了
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表