剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我只想忘记这糟心的一天
I just want to forget this whole fucking day.
我也是 但你还是要起诉
Me too. But you still have to press charges.
今天有听到关于我的消息吗
Have you heard anything about me today?
谣言之类的
Just, like, any kind of rumors?
你什么时候开始在乎谣言了 关于你还是其他人的
Since when do you care about rumors? About you or anybody else?
我不在乎 只是我听说...
I don't. It's just something I heard that--
朗登告诉我他从夜班护士那里听说的
Langdon told me that he heard from a night shift nurse.
没错 所以才会把他们排到夜班
Yeah, well, there's a reason we stick 'em on the night shift.
嘿
Hey.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
到底是什么事 说吧 我会告诉你听没听说过
You want to tell me what it was? I'll tell you if I heard something.
算了
No. Never mind.
当我没说吧 你能召集剩下的白班人员吗
Can you find the remaining day shifts
我想在大家下班前做个简报
so I can do a debrief before we all go home?
好的 - 杰克还在吗
Yeah. - Is Jake still here?
在 他和她妈妈在北区3号♥病房♥
Yeah, he and Mom are in North 3 now.
罗比医生... - 找沈医生吧 我下班了
Dr. Robby, I think you need to look at this kid. - Find Dr. Shen. I'm done.
你会想看看的 相信我
You're gonna want to see this. Trust me.
我来吧 出什么事了
I got this. What am I looking at?
14岁女孩和哥哥玩闹时摔倒
14-year-old girl playing with her older brother,
起因是她偷吃了一叉子他的外卖♥♥
takes a fall as her older brother chases her up the stairs after she stole
被哥哥追着跑上楼时失足
a forkful of his takeout.
我就说你会想看的
Told you you'd want to see this one
这一看就是沈医生擅长的领域
This has Dr. Shen written all over it.
别担心 我们会请...餐具专家来会诊
Don't worry, we're bringing in our, um... utensils specialist.
我们先给你喷一些鼻腔麻醉剂止痛
We're gonna start you out with some nasal numbing spray for the pain.
你介意我拍张照吗
Do you mind if I take a photo?
做医疗存档
For the medical record.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还好
Yeah.
我只是这会才后知后觉 整个人像散架了一样
I think today is finally catching up to me,
身体上和心理上都是
physically and emotionally.
这种事常有
It happens.
你们俩怎么还能撑得住
How are you two still going?
我不行了
I'm not.
我不需要太多睡眠 而且新陈代谢很快
I don't require much sleep, and I have a fast metabolism.
好了 各位
All right, everybody!
听好了
Listen up!
人都到齐了 船长
You got it, Cap.
今天的一切本不该发生
Today should never have happened.
很难想象凶手是出于怎样的动机
It's impossible to imagine what would possess somebody
才会犯下如此暴行
to commit such a horrific act.
这是人性中最大的恶
It's the worst of humanity,
但它也激发出我们其他人最大的善意
but it brought out the best in the rest of us.
危难时刻 你们化身生命的守护者 救助病患
We saw our better angels come to the aid of our patients.
每一个人都在此刻挺身而出
Each of you rose to the occasion.
我...
And I--
我无法形容我有多为你们骄傲
I can't tell you how proud I am of all of you.
这地方会伤透你的心
This place will break your heart.
但这里也充满了奇迹 这证明了
But it is also full of miracles, and that is a testament
只要我们齐心协力 便能将我们的专业发挥到极致
to all of you coming together and doing what we do best.
感谢你们今天在这里所做的一切
Thank you for everything you did here today.
我们在过去的四小时里接收了 112名大规模伤亡事件受害者
We saw 112 mass casualty patients come through here in the last four hours,
其中106人会活下来
and 106 of them are gonna live.
我们永远都不会忘记今天
None of us are gonna forget today...
即使我们努力想忘记
Even if we really, really want to.
所以回家吧 好好哭一场
So go home. Let yourselves cry.
你们会感觉好些的
You'll feel better.
让悲伤随着眼泪离开身体
It's just grief leaving the body.
你想喝一杯吗
You want to grab a drink?
好啊
Um, yeah. Yes.
什么时候 - 现在
When? - Now.
我们几个人约在街对面的公园喝啤酒
Oh, some of us just get a beer in the park across the street.
在回家之前放松一下
Helps to download before you go home.
好啊 当然
OK. Sure, sure.
好的
OK.
妈妈 - 嘿 儿子 你还没睡吗
Mom! - Hey, buddy. You're still up?
嗯 我和外公刚开始看《人猿星球》
Yeah, me and Grandpa just started watching "Planet of the Apes."
我不是说不准看恐怖片吗
What did I tell you about scary movies?
抱歉 借过
Sorry. I need to get past.
谢谢
Sorry.
嘿 抱歉 借过一下
Hey, hey, sorry. Excuse me.
(匹兹堡创伤医疗中心 前线英雄)
安德森医生会做出和你一样的决定
Doc Anderson would have made the same decision you did.
我本可以用ECMO让他多活几天
I could have kept him for a few more days on ECMO.
你给了他搏命的机会
You gave him a fighting chance,
然后用我们有限的资源 也给了那个小女孩一线生机
and then you used the limited resources we had to give that little girl a chance.
结果两个都没保住
And lost them both.
是啊 但你已经尽力了
Yeah. But you did your best.
我们都尽力了
We all did.
嘿...
Hey.
他会为你做的事感到骄傲的
He would have been proud of you for what you did
以及从那以后的一切
and for everything else since then.
过来
Come here.
你不会让别人为这种事自责的
You wouldn't let anyone else blame themselves for this.
是时候放过自己了
Time to give yourself some grace.
周一见
See you Monday.
跳得挺好啊 - 天哪
Nice moves, Raygun. - Holy shit!
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing up here?
你又在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing up here?
等一下
Just one second.
好的
OK. OK.
我偶尔会在长时间轮班后
Uh, I will, on occasion,
在这里凑合一晚
after a long shift, crash here.
今天是你第一天在这里工作
This was your first day here.
今天其实是我...
Well, it's my first day--
我急诊轮班的第一天
uh, it's my first day of emergency rotation.
我上个月是在内科
I did internal medicine last month.
你真的有地方住吗
Do you actually have a place to live?
我暂时没固定住处
Uh, I'm currently between places.
你有车吗
Do you own a car?
没有 不 我...
Uh, not at the moment, no, I--
其实我... - 没有固定车子
I'm actually-- - Between cars.
对 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
好吧 我有个空房♥间 有独♥立♥卫生间
OK, so I have a spare room with its own bathroom.
很棒
Sweet.
天哪 你到底要不要住
Oh, for God's sakes. Do you want the room or not?
好吧 谢谢你的好意 但是...
OK, that is extremely generous,
不用了 我现在付不起你的房♥租
but no, I can't afford to pay you rent right now.
那用打扫和修理东西来交换怎么样
How are you at cleaning and fixing things?
我在农场长大 我应该能派上些用场
Grew up on a farm. I guess I'm pretty handy.
打扫卫生方面 我知道怎么清理马厩
Cleaning, I know how to muck out a stall.
管好你自己 别来烦我 就让你住
Just keep to yourself, don't annoy me, and you can move in.
我不知道该说什么
I--I don't know what to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果你愿意的话 今晚就可以搬进来
Well, you can move in tonight if you want.
真的吗 - 对 但动作快一点 免得我改主意
Really? - Yeah, but quick, before I change my mind.
好的 我就这点东西
Yeah, yeah. No, I mean, this is-- this is all I really have, so...
天啊 你不是什么裸体主义者 或宗教怪胎吧
Oh, God, you're not some, like, nudist or religious freak, are you?
不是
No.
不是 除了洗澡以外 我都喜欢穿戴整齐的 我只是...
No, I like to remain fully dressed at all times, except bathing. I'm just--
我了解一点马伽术
I know Krav Maga.
好的 虽然不知道他是谁 但听起来他很护着你
Cool. I don't know who that is, but he sounds very protective of you.
我越来越觉得这事成不了
The chances of this working are diminishing by the second.
怎么了
我逗你呢 维塔克 你真是个憨憨
I'm just fucking with you, Whitaker. You're such a Huckleberry.
好的 等等
Yeah. OK. Uh, hold on!
情况怎么样
How are we doing?
还不错 对吧
Uh, we're doing OK. Right?
我知道这很难熬 这种痛苦会持续很久
I know that this is difficult. This is gonna hurt for a long time,
如果你想责怪我也没关系
and it's OK if you want to blame me.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表