剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我没听到她们的呼喊
I didn't hear them.
我的汞含量是94
My mercury level is 94?
这足以引起你所有的症状
That's high enough to cause all your symptoms--
失眠 颤抖 失衡 精神错乱
insomnia, tremors, imbalance, psychosis.
因为一个愚蠢的面霜
From a stupid face cream?
我们要开始螯合疗法
We're going to start chelation therapy.
这是一种与汞结合的药物
It's a medication that binds with the mercury
帮助你的身体排出它 - 然后我会恢复正常吗
and helps your body excrete it. - And then I'll be back to normal?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们有人正常吗
Are any of us normal?
我的手♥机♥在哪
Where's my phone?
和你的贵重物品一起锁起来了
They locked it away with all your valuables.
我需要手♥机♥
I--I need my phone.
好吧 但当你发帖时 你必须告诉大家不要用那款面霜
OK. But when you post, you have to tell everyone not to use the cream.
当然了 我能借用你的手♥机♥吗 我只想用一下相机
Definitely. Can I borrow your phone? Just the camera.
我离开公♥寓♥的时候戴着假发
I was wearing a wig when I left my apartment
我来的时候戴着假发 对吧
and I had a wig when I came in, right?
你来的时候没有
Not when you came in.
我的天
Oh my God.
我看起来糟透了
I look like shit.
他怎么样 - 情况稳定
How is he doing? - Stable.
明天转到心脏科换新的起搏器
Scheduled for a new pacer tomorrow with cardiology.
太好了 - 罗比
Great. - Robby.
创伤一室病人的父母来了
Parents of T1.
这是罗比医生
This is Dr. Robby.
安珀在哪 她没事吧
Where's Amber? Is she OK?
你们听说什么了
What have you heard?
她被人从泳池里拉出来
That she got pulled from the pool.
她没有呼吸了 所以我们现在在努力让她恢复呼吸
She wasn't breathing, so we're doing that for her now.
并尝试重启她的心脏
And we're trying to get her heart started again.
等等 她没心跳了
Wait, her heart stopped?
我必须和她在一起 - 当然
I have to be with her. - Of course.
这里有很多人正在帮助她
There are a lot of people in here right now trying to help her.
我们理解
We understand.
安珀 天哪 安珀
Amber. Oh my God, Amber!
我来了 我爱你 我好爱你
I'm here. I love you. I love you so much.
吉娜 我很抱歉
Gina, I am so sorry.
贝拉在哪
Where's Bella?
她和我们的社工在一起
She's with our social worker.
我应该去找她
Oh, I should be with her.
我和你一起去 妈妈 我马上回来
I'll go with you, Mom. I'll be right back.
来吧 沿着走廊往前走一点就是了 坚持住 这里交给我们
OK. Come on. She's just down the hall. Hang on. We got it.
检查脉搏 停止按压
Rhythm check. Hold compressions.
没有心跳 继续按压
Asystole. Resume compressions.
距上一轮肾上腺素已经过了三分钟 - 再注射一次
Three minutes since the last epi. - Push another.
你们试过电击吗
Did you shock the heart?
没有
Uh, no.
你们为什么不电击
Why didn't you shock the heart?
我们得救她 你们得电击心脏
We've got to save her. You've got to shock the heart.
心电图已经是一条直线了 这种情况电击没用
Heart rhythm right now is flatlining. That's not treatable with a shock.
我们正在努力让她的体温升高
We're trying to get the rhythm to change to something
恢复一点脉搏 然后才能电击
we can shock by warming her up.
好吧 那我们让她暖和起来 你得再拿些毯子来...
OK. So we've got to warm up. You've got to get some more blankets in here or something.
我们加热了她的静脉注射液 你可以摸一下这些蓝色垫子
We are giving her warm IV fluids, and you can feel these blue pads.
里面都是温暖的水 像热水浴缸一样
They have warm water running through them like a hot tub.
你确定已经尝试过所有办法了吗
Are you sure you're doing everything?
是的
Yes, we are.
安珀 亲爱的 我在这里
Amber, honey, I'm here.
会没事的 我保证一切都会没事的
It's going to be OK. I promise you, everything's going to be OK.
我受不了了
I can't take much longer!
沙姆西医生在手术室开了免提
I've got Dr. Shamsi on speakerphone from the OR.
艾琳 你多快能到这里
Eileen, how soon can you get here?
我马上就做完这个胆囊切除术了 应该不会太久
I'm finishing a lap chole. Shouldn't be long.
你女儿在这儿
Your daughter is here.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
两毫克氢吗♥啡♥酮 有轻微缓解
Minimal relief with two of Dilaudid.
她需要四毫克 - 我一直这么跟她们说
She needs four. - That's what I've been telling them!
我们在滴定 我们不想让她停止呼吸
We're titrating. We didn't want her to stop breathing.
加西亚医生跟你在一起吗
Is Dr. Garcia with you?
我在这里 - 检查结果如何
Right here. - How's the exam?
腹壁僵直 - 听起来像是腹膜炎
Rigidity with guarding. - Sounds like peritonitis.
做两套血液培养 3.375克左辛抗生素
Two sets of blood cultures and 3.375 of Zosyn.
确保她下一个做CT
Make sure she's next in line for a CT scan.
把其他人都挤掉 明白了吗
Bump everyone else. Do you understand?
维多利亚 - 明白
Victoria? - Got it.
一会见 - 谢谢 艾琳
See you soon. - Thank you, Eileen.
准备好再来点氢吗♥啡♥酮了吗
Ready for some more Dilaudid?
天哪 求之不得
God, yes.
维多利亚会确保 沙姆西医生的所有指令都得到遵守
Victoria will make sure all of Dr. Shamsi's orders are followed.
有需要就叫我们 - 好的
Call if you need us. - Yeah.
把贾瓦迪拉进来这招很高明
Great move bringing in Javadi.
这个病人是为了报复我 弄掉了手术刀吗
Is this patient payback for dropping the scalpel?
往好的方面看 如果她因为穿孔进了手术室
Look at the bright side-- if she goes to the OR for perf,
你可以参与 我会指导你
you can scrub in. I'll coach you.
你会给沙姆西医生 留下很好的第一印象
You'll make a brilliant first impression on Dr. Shamsi.
真的吗 你愿意这么做
Really? You'd do that?
谢谢
Thanks.
我有一件不寻常的事情要问
I, um--I have something unusual to ask.
你问吧
OK.
我和朗登一起看过两个病人
I've been on two cases with Langdon,
在苯类药的使用上有违规行为
and there have been irregularities
给癫痫病人开劳拉西泮
with benzos-- Lorazepam with a seizure,
给酒鬼开利眠宁 - 然后呢
Librium with an alcoholic. - And?
我很担心
And I'm concerned.
担心什么
Concerned about what?
担心他...可能在偷东西
That he could be stealing.
虽然我和朗登经常互骂 但他是个好医生
I insult the shit out of Langdon, but he's a great doctor.
我从来没见过他有职业道德上的瑕疵
I've never seen him impaired.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你才来了多久 七个小时
You've been here for, what, seven hours?
做好你的工作
Just do your job.
这里的气氛有点奇怪
Kind of a weird vibe out here.
是啊 溺水的儿童会有这种效果
Yeah, pediatric drowning will do that.
幸好我没参与
Glad I didn't end up in there.
是啊 你和我都很幸运
Yeah, you and me both.
围巾是怎么回事
Uh, what's with the scarf?
我从失物招领处拿的 给我中心区8号♥病房♥的病人
Oh, it's from the lost and found, for my patient in Central Eight.
挺好 我要去北区2号♥了 排尿困难
Cool. I'm off to North Two. Dysuria.
一个病人不是最多允许两位访客吗
What happened to two visitors a patient?
是那个芬太尼用药过量的患者
It's the fentanyl overdose.
医院会有一场荣誉步行的仪式
There's going to be an honor walk.
他是器官捐献者
He's an organ donor.
回头见 - 好的
Well, see you later. - See you.
莫娜
Myrna?
莫娜
Myrna!
不 今天不行 莫娜
Oh, no. No, not today. Myrna!
搞什么
What the fuck?
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我只是查看一下你的情况 女士
I--I was just checking on you, ma'am.
在这个鬼地方连午睡都睡不好
You can't even take a nap in this hellhole.
滚开
Fuck off!
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨 我是麦凯医生
Hi, I'm Dr. McKay.
派珀 - 劳拉
Uh, Piper. - Laura.
你们是
And you guys are?
她是我老板
She's my boss.
什么样的工作
Oh, what kind of work?
我是会计 她是我的助理
I'm an accountant, and she's my assistant.
挺好
Oh, cool.
派珀 我们谈话的时候你老板在这里 你没意见吗
Um, Piper, are you OK with your boss being here while we talk?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表