剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我肯定会去重症监护室看你们的
I'll make sure to stop by the ICU, check in on both of you.
真是太感谢你了 维塔克医生
I can't begin to thank you enough, Dr. Whitaker.
是医学生
Oh, uh, student doctor.
别忘了去我们的农场吃晚饭
Oh, uh, don't forget about dinner at the farm.
还有记得温习下换尿布的技巧
And, uh, make sure to brush up on your diaper-changing skills.
我有七个侄女和侄子 我简直是尿布精灵 所以…
Oh, with seven nieces and nephews, I'm a Diaper Genie, so...
你知道你刚刚 在变相说自己是垃圾桶吧
You know you just called yourself a trash can, right?
在你看下一个病人之前 打给琪拉雅
Before you grab your next patient, um, call Kiara.
叫人上楼去和妻子谈谈
Have somebody go upstairs and talk to the wife.
艾米 为什么 - 我们想给她希望
Amy? Why? - We wanted to give her hope,
但现实是她丈夫活不成了
but the reality is, her husband's not gonna make it.
他很稳定
He's stable.
他下周死亡的几率超过90%
His chance of dying in the next week is over 90%.
他很年轻 很强壮
He's young, he's strong.
也许他就是那10% - 也许吧
Maybe he's the 10%. - Maybe.
但他在孩子出生前 就死于败血症的可能性更大
But he's a lot more likely to die of sepsis before his kid is born.
打给琪拉雅
Call Kiara.
CT显示有细裂型眼眶底骨折
The CT shows a hairline orbital floor fracture.
但多亏了横向眦切开术 血肿没有挤压到他的眼球
But thanks to the canthotomy, the hematoma isn't pushing on his eyeball.
我能恢复视力吗
Will I be able to see?
所以你需要做手术
That's why you need surgery.
眼科医生会把眼睛前方的血液吸出来
The ophthalmologists will drain the blood inside the front
然后替换上干净的液体 你就能看见了 好吗
of your eye and replace it with the clear fluid you need to see, OK?
你可以进手术室了 - 嘿
They're ready for you now. - Hey, hey, hey.
别担心 伙计
Don't worry, bud.
好吗
All right?
他做了手术后
So--so he has the surgery,
在医院住一晚 明天就能回家了
stays overnight, he goes home tomorrow?
那要看手术是否顺利 以及术后的结果如何
It depends on how the surgery goes and what his post-op results are like.
差不多吧 - 对 最快明天就能出院
Give or take. - It could be as soon as tomorrow, yeah.
好的
OK.
所以他周四就能打比赛了 对吗
So he could be-- could be game-ready by Thursday.
先生 你儿子吓坏了
Sir, your son is freaking out
因为他的左眼可能会永久失明
because he may never see out of his left eye again.
是啊 我不是… - 不 别管棒球了 做个称职的父亲吧
Yeah, that's-- - No, no, forget baseball and just be his dad.
天啊 这没那么难吧
God, it can't be that fucking hard.
外科旁边有个候诊室 在六楼 出了电梯右手边就是
Uh, there's a waiting room up by surgery, sixth floor. Right off the elevator.
你不会错过的
You can't miss it.
血管水肿对肾上腺素 苯海拉明和类固醇药物反应良好
Angioedema responded to epi, diphenhydramine, and steroids.
很好
Excellent.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're very welcome.
哪种神经递质是最好的粘合剂
Which neurotransmitter makes the best adhesive?
我不知道 - 谷氨酸
I don't know-- - Glutamate!
英文谐音是“黏住我” 我猜对了吗
"Glue"-tamate. Am I right?
做得好 金医生
Nicely done, Dr. King.
我刚才没想太多 如果我看起来像是在质疑你
That was really quick thinking back there.
我真的很抱歉 我没那个意思 我只是…
I'm really sorry if it seemed like I doubted you. I didn't. I just--
说实话 我都被自己吓到了
Honestly, I surprised myself a bit.
是吗
Yeah?
你相信自己的直觉
Well, you trusted your gut.
也许那是你的独家配方
Maybe that's your special sauce.
也许吧
Maybe.
莫汉医生
Um, Dr. Mohan,
如果我没有独家配方怎么办
what if I don't have special sauce?
你当然有
Of course you do.
做你自己就行
Just be yourself.
你会找到的
It'll come.
所以现在也许是讨论
So now might be a good time to go over
医患互动指南的好时机 - 抱歉 那个爸爸…
some doctor-patient interaction guidelines. - I'm sorry. That dad was just such...
太专横了 - …真是个混♥蛋♥
So overbearing. - An asshole.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我觉得你需要冷静一下吗
Look, do I think he needed to chill out a little bit?
是的 但他是家长 这可能是他
Yes. But he's a parent, and this might be
在面临可怕局面时处理压力的方式
his way of coping with the stress of a very frightening situation.
抱歉 我不知道自己当时是怎么了
I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.
我知道
No, I do.
你和那个棒球小子 都是在高压锅环境下长大的天才
You and that baseball kid are two pressure cooker prodigies in a pod.
只是作为医生 我们必须学会控制自己的情绪
Just as physicians, we gotta learn to keep our emotions in check
不能让我们的个人经历
and not let our personal experiences interfere
干扰我们的职业责任
with our professional responsibilities.
你花了多久才学会的
How long did it take you to learn that?
我还在学习
I'm still learning.
我也学会了 永远不要激发自己的阴暗面
And I also learned to never get on your bad side.
哟
Yo, yo, yo.
嘿 - 快下班了
Hey. - Almost quitting time.
谢谢你帮我照顾哈里森
I so appreciate you helping me out with Harrison.
和应付我那个混♥蛋♥前任
And my douchebag ex.
我们都有这样的前任
Hey, we all have them.
当然了 我也有
Totally. Me too. Me too.
我也有
Yeah.
很高兴能帮到你
I'm always happy to help.
我几个小时后就下班了
Yeah. So I get off in a couple hours.
你介意时不时地去看看他 别让他把这里烧了吗
Do you mind just doing a loop every once in a while to make sure he's not burning the place down?
没问题 - 太好了
Can do. - Great.
还有 红灯区新开了一家足疗店
And, you know, a new foot massage place just opened in the Strip District.
你周日想一起去吗
Do you wanna go on Sunday?
好啊 - 太好了 那就说定了
For sure. Yeah, yeah. - OK, cool.
我周日有空
I'm free Sunday--
去帮忙或干点什么都行
um, to--to help or just do-- yeah, whatever. Wherever.
天啊
Oh, my God.
哈里森会喜欢 跟自己年龄相近的保姆的
I mean, Harrison would love a sitter closer to his own age.
我会把地址发到你手♥机♥上
I-- I'll get your number and text you the address?
真是太棒了 谢谢你
That's awesome. Thank you.
不客气
Oh, sure.
桑托斯医生 过来一下
Dr. Santos, a moment, please?
你第一天上班感觉怎么样
So how's your first day going?
目前还不错 - 和大家相处得好吗
So far, so good. - Getting along with everyone?
挺好的 - 除了朗登
Yeah, pretty much. - Except Langdon?
在急诊室 我们需要亲密无间的合作
So in this ER, we all need to work together as a single unified entity.
如果我的团队里有两个人 没法和谐共处
And if two people on my team can't work together,
就会打乱所有人的节奏
it kind of throws the rhythm of the place off.
明白
Understood.
不管私下里关系如何
My duty, regardless of personal relationships,
我的职责是确保我团队里的每个人 都能安心做事
is to make sure everybody on my team is doing OK.
所以你还好吗
So are you doing OK?
没什么大事 我能应付
Uh, it's not a big deal. I can handle it.
应付什么
Handle what?
没什么
Nothing.
没关系 我…
It--it's fine. I--
我不想给任何人惹麻烦
I don't wanna get anyone in trouble.
好吧 如果有任何 可能会影响到我的急诊室的事
OK, if there is anything-- anything that could affect my ER,
我需要知道 你有责任告诉我
I need to know about it, and you have a responsibility to tell me.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
他们抓到那个打你的混♥蛋♥了吗
Did they catch the bastard who sucker punched you?
我没听说
I haven't heard.
等他们抓到了 把他交给我
Well, when they do, just send him to me.
我可以伪装成是意外事故
I can make it look like an accident.
那我就指望你了
I might just take you up on that.
放心吧
Mm, you betcha.
你们被假释了
You've been paroled!
你确定吗 - 确定
Are you sure? - Yeah.
好的
OK. Yeah.
好了 去看看莫娜
OK. Yep. Go check on Myrna.
有时间吗
You got a sec?
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
老大找我肯定有啊 什么事
For you, boss, I got two. What's up?
我听说你给病人开的药有些对不上
I heard there's been some inconsistencies with meds intended for your patients.
什么
What?
弗兰克 你一直在帮自己 从急诊室偷拿苯二氮平类药吗
Frank, have you been helping yourself to benzos from the ER?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表