剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
That should get you back to 100%. Tongue up.
我想我们成功了
I think we did it.
不再失血了
No more blood loss.
谢谢你的帮助 -我会通知手术室待命
Thanks for your help. - I'll tell OR to stand down.
干得漂亮 罗宾纳维奇医生 柯林斯医生
Nice save, Dr. Robinavitch, Dr. Collins.
脉搏血氧饱和度99 高压102低压68
Pulse ox 99. BP 102 over 68.
她不需要面罩了
She doesn't need the mask.
谢谢你成为我在这个世界上 最好的朋友
Thank you for being my best friend in the whole world.
我们是家人
We're family.
这东西要在我体内待多久
How long does this thing need to stay in me?
12到24小时 我们明天把它拿出来
12 to 24 hours. We'll take it out tomorrow.
我们会把你送进重症监护室 进行夜间监测
We're going to admit you to the ICU for overnight monitoring.
谢谢你 罗比医生 谢谢你 柯林斯医生
Thanks, Dr. Robby. Thank you, Dr. Collins.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
高压98低压70 心率104
BP's 98 over 70. Heart rate's 104.
接下来会怎样
So w-what happens next?
等她稳定下来
Once, uh, she's stabilized,
胃肠道专家可以做内窥镜 烧灼出血点
the GI specialist can do an endoscopy to try to cauterize the bleeders.
或者他们可能会放置分流器 以减轻出血静脉的压力
Or they might put in a shunt to take pressure off the bleeding veins.
她将被排在肝移植名单的首位
And she'll go to the top of the transplant list for a new liver.
排在首位 有那么严重吗
"The top of the list"? It's that serious?
是的 但是…
It is, yeah, but, um...
一旦她做了肝脏移植手术 她应该能恢复正常生活
once she gets her new liver, she should be able to return to normal life.
好的
Okay.
我想我一直都知道这一天早晚会到来
I-I guess I always knew that this day would come,
但我潜意识中又希望它不会到来
but...somewhere in the back of my mind, I hoped that maybe it wouldn't.
对你这个年纪的人来说 这很难应付 我们能打给谁或者…
It's a lot for someone your age to handle. Is there anybody we can call or--
没有 我和我妈妈相依为命
Oh, no. No, it's just us.
已经这样很久了
It's been that way for a long time.
我很抱歉 这真的很难
I'm sorry. That's really hard.
是啊 还好她有你
Yeah, it's good she has you.
我和她第一次得乙肝时的年龄一样大
Yeah, I'm the same age that she was when she first got hep B.
我知道看着她很难相信 但她年轻时很野
I know it's hard to believe when you look at her, but she was a wild child
她还是一名静脉注射吸毒者
and an intravenous drug user.
但她发现怀上我的那天
But she got clean the day that she found out
就戒了毒
she was pregnant with me,
从那以后再也没吸过了
and she has been ever since.
她听起来是个好妈妈
She sounds like a good mom.
她是最好的妈妈 你跟你妈妈亲近吗
She's the best. Are you close with your mom?
当然 是的
Um, sure, yeah.
物理上的近
Like, proximity-wise?
这是我脑海中第一个冒出来的词 我们的关系有点复杂
Um, it's just not the first word that comes to mind. It's--it's complicated.
都是这样的 对吧 -对
Usually is, right? - Yeah.
我妈妈并不完美 有时候我真的很讨厌她
I mean, my mom hasn't been perfect. I mean, sometimes I really hated her.
但我一直都爱她
But I always loved her...
我知道她也爱我
and I knew that she loved me.
是啊 前路还很漫长
Yeah, it's a long road ahead.
但这是一场马拉松 不是短跑
But it's a marathon, not a sprint.
你只能一天一天地撑下去
All you can do is take it day by day.
我们这里有个很棒的社工 琪拉雅阿尔法罗 如果你想和她谈谈
We have a great social worker here, Kiara Alfaro, if you want to talk to her.
也许晚点再说
Maybe a-a little bit later.
我现在想和我妈妈在一起
I think I just want to be with my mom right now.
当然了
Yeah. Of course.
我知道 老兄 别再打给我了 好吗
I know. Dude, you got to stop calling me, okay?
好的 我会告诉他的
Yeah, okay. I'll tell him.
我…下次见到他的时候
I'll-- Whenever I see him next.
好的
Okay.
该死
Ah, sh...
猜猜是谁打来的
Guess who that was.
上帝
God.
不 我说过的 他从不打电♥话♥
No. I told you. He never calls.
朗登迫切想联♥系♥上你
Well, Langdon's desperate to get ahold of you.
不用说也知道 该死的
You don't say. God damn it.
嘿 杰克 你好吗
Hey, Jake. Hey, man. How's it going?
通行证和票都没问题吗
Everything okay with the passes and the tickets?
没问题 -要打个招呼吗
Yeah, yeah, it's all good. - Want to say hi?
嘿 杰克 好久不见 -音乐节怎么样
Hey, Jake. Long time no see. - How's the festival?
真的很酷 有很多人
It's really cool. I mean, there's tons of people,
有很多很棒的演出
and there's a lot of cool stuff going on.
很好 我很高兴你玩得很开心
Good. I'm glad you're having a good time.
你的朋友怎么样
How's your friend?
她其实想亲自感谢你
Oh, she actually wanted to thank you personally.
嗨 罗宾纳维奇医生 -叫我罗比就好
Hi, Dr. Robinavitch! - Just Robby.
罗比 我是莉亚 杰克的朋友
Robby, I'm Leah, Jake's friend.
女朋友 -闭嘴啦
Girlfriend. - Stop!
你说过不会让我难堪的
You said you weren't going to embarrass me.
我知道你应该和杰克来音乐节的
I know you were supposed to be here with Jake,
所以非常感谢你把票让给我 我们玩得很开心
so thank you so much for letting me use your tickets. We're having a blast.
不客气
You're more than welcome.
我们得挂了 但再次感谢你的票 伙计
All right, well, we got to get out of here, but thanks again for the tickets, man.
谢谢 很高兴认识你
Thank you! Nice meeting you!
我也是
You too.
需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用了
No.
我都不知道你在尝试怀孕
I didn't even know that you were trying.
我没告诉任何人
I really didn't tell anyone.
又不是第一次…
It's not like it's the first time, but...
但可能是最后一次了
It's probably the last.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你知道试管婴儿要花多少钱吗
Do you know how much IVF costs?
我们当初应该专攻生殖内分泌学的
I should have gone into reproduction endocrinology.
那些生殖医生赚得盆满钵满
Oh, those fertility doctors are making a killing.
即使我的保险能再支付几轮
Even if my insurance would pay for more rounds
或者我可以自掏腰包…
or I could... pay out of pocket, I...
但我…
I'm, uh...
我不确定我能再经历一次
I'm not sure I could go through this again.
也许这是命中注定
Maybe it's just not meant to be.
我认识的你不是会轻易放弃的人
I've never known you to give up on anything.
也许除了我以外
Except maybe me.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我自找的
I had it coming.
你要我去找琪拉雅吗
Do you want me to go find Kiara? Do you want--
不 听着 我知道你是好意
No. No, look, I know you mean well, but I just--
但我只想一个人待着
I just want to be left alone.
回家吧 -你确定吗
Go home. - You sure?
当然
Absolutely.
只剩一个小时了
There's only an hour left in the shift.
工作是永远都做不完的 我们从没做到过 也许永远都做不到
It's not like we're going to get ahead of it. We never do. Maybe we never can.
所以 回家吧
So, yeah, go home.
关掉手♥机♥ 关掉电视
Turn off your phone. Turn off the TV.
倒杯红酒 洗个澡
Pour a glass of wine. Have a bath.
上♥床♥睡觉
Go to bed.
如果你需要什么…
And if you need anything...
谢谢
Thank you.
我…
I got...
我几年前怀过孕
I got pregnant a few years ago.
那时我还没准备好当妈妈
I wasn't ready to be a mom then.
我甚至不确定那段关系
I wasn't even sure about the relationship.
我从没告诉他
I never told him.
我很害怕 我害怕…
I was afraid. I was afraid of, um...
所有的一切
all of it.
但主要是
But, mostly...
我害怕他会恨我太自私
I was afraid he'd hate me for being selfish.
你不自私
Not selfish.
希瑟 你不自私
Heather... not selfish.
你觉得如果他知道了 他会原谅我吗
Do you think he'd forgive me if he knew?
会的
Yes.
更重要的是 我知道他会希望你原谅自己
And, more importantly, I know he would want you to forgive yourself.
妈妈背上有九个孩子
The mom had nine babies on her back.
那是个大家庭
That's a big family.
负鼠是有袋类动物 所以它们有一个袋鼠一样的袋子
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表