剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
I should get back to Pink. - Stay strong, Crash.
止血绷带还在原位 你还好吗 卡门
Uh, hemostatic bandage still in place. How you doing, Carmen?
不太好
Not so great.
好吧 我看看
Okay, let's see.
看起来是动脉出血 -同意
Looks arterial. - Agreed.
你能止住吗
Can you stop it?
暂时先直接按压 -好的
Uh, direct pressure for now. - Yeah.
救灾物资里好像有交界处止血带
We may have a junctional tourniquet in the disaster supplies.
你能去拿一下吗 好的
Can you get that? Cool.
维塔克 与此同时 保持施压
Whitaker, in the meantime, just put pressure on it.
试着止血
Try and stop the bleeding.
按多久 -需要多久就多久
For how long? - As long as it takes.
他的血浸透绷带了
He bled through his Kerlix.
弹性加压绷带 对
elastic--elastic pressure dressing.
好的 知道了
Yep. Okay, got it.
好的 拿到了更好的绷带 我们要抬起你的腿
All right. Got a better bandage, and we're gonna elevate your leg.
你知道我女友怎么样了吗
Do you know what's happening with my girlfriend?
她叫莉亚 胸部中弹
Her name is Leah. She was shot in the chest.
抱歉 我们有很多病人 而且他们只有编码
I'm sorry. We have a ton of patients, and they're only marked by number.
罗比和达娜当时在抢救她 给她做心肺复苏
Robby and Dana were working on her--they were doing CPR.
你怎么认识罗比和达娜的
How do you know Robby and Dana?
罗比和我妈在一起了几年
Robby and my mom were together for a couple years,
我经常过来玩
and I would--I would come, and I'd hang out here.
如果他们在为她治疗 那她一定会得到很好的照顾
Well, I'm sure if they're helping her, then she's in great hands.
你能帮我看一下吗 拜托了
Can you check for me, please?
当然可以 等我弄完这个
Sure. Of course. Just after I finish this.
没有额外的出血…
Well, there's no additional bleeding.
脉搏有力 -静脉输液两克头孢唑林
Strong pulse. - Two grams of Ancef running in.
你能把手指张开吗
Can you, uh, spread your fingers?
不 像这样
Uh, no, like this.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我找到交界处止血带了
Found the junctional tourniquet.
好的 我马上回来
Um, okay. Uh, I'll be right back.
你从回收装置回输了多少血
How much blood you pushing off the cell saver?
每一滴血
Every last drop.
O型阴性血 检测脉搏
O-neg. Monitor the pulse.
如果手术室没准备好 她情况稳定 可以去创伤重症监护室
She's stable for trauma ICU if an OR's not ready.
目前为止输几个单位了 -四个 再加上回收的自体血
How many units so far? - Four, plus the cell saver.
最后一个了
Last one?
外面开始积压了
Getting backed up out there.
我不知道
I don't know.
达娜 我们为什么不试试氨甲环酸
Dana, why don't we try a little TXA?
1000毫克也许能帮她凝血 -好的
1,000 milligrams of TXA might help her clot. - Got it.
子弹穿透了她的心脏
Bullet tore through her heart.
任何有这种伤口的人 都会在现场被宣告死亡
Anyone else with a wound like this is pronounced dead in the field.
你跟不上失血的速度
You can't keep up with the blood loss.
如果她是我们唯一的病人 我们可以做开胸手术或体外膜肺氧合
If she was our only patient, we'd do a thoracotomy, maybe ECMO.
但即便如此 恐怕她也很难活下来
But even then, I doubt we'd get her back.
如果你把全部精力用在这个女孩身上
We're gonna lose ten other patients
我们会失去另外十个病人
if you put all your efforts into saving this girl.
我拿到氨甲环酸了
Got the TXA.
好的 快速注射 然后我们再做一次脉搏检查
Okay, push it fast, and we'll do another pulse check.
你能再帮我拿一个血管多普勒吗
And then can you get me a vascular Doppler too, please?
胸部枪伤 有微弱的脉搏
GSW to the chest, faint pulse.
插管 骨内输注 胸管和一单位血液
Intubation, IO, chest tube, and a unit of blood.
收到
Copy that.
所有非必要人员请到候诊室报到
All nonessential personnel, please report to the patient waiting room.
所有非必要人员请到候诊室报到
All nonessential personnel, please report to the patient waiting room.
带他去创伤抢救室 快
有什么我能做的吗
Anything I can do?
你可以去救护车停靠点 看看沈和埃利斯
You can check on Shen and Ellis in the ambulance bay.
好的
On it.
维塔克 铺一些新纱布 以便我们评估止血情况
Whitaker, lay down some fresh gauze so we can assess the hemostasis.
好的 你怎么样 卡门
Yep. How you doing, Carmen?
我还撑得住
I'm hanging in there.
你需要将压♥迫♥点直接对准伤口
You want the circle of compression directly over the wound.
收紧
Tighten.
给气球充气
Inflate the balloon.
快点 维塔克
Come on, pump it up, Whittaker.
多大压力 -直到血止住
Uh, how much pressure? - Until the bleeding stops.
不好意思 女士 你要去哪…
Uh, excuse me, ma'am. Ma'am, where are you--
维塔克 你先继续
uh, Whittaker, stay on this.
女士
Ma'am? Ma'am?
你需要什么吗
Do you need something?
你需要…
Are you--
再给我一袋O型阴性血
I need one more O-neg.
嘿 你那边有O型阳性血吗
Hey, do you have any O-positive over there?
这家伙血渗透绷带了
This guy bled through his bandage.
所有可用车辆立即前往急诊室
All available transport to the ER immediately.
所有可用车辆立即前往急诊室
All available transport to the ER immediately.
O型阴性血在哪
好了 胳膊抬起来
Okay. Let me just--just put your arm like that.
手保持这个姿势
Just keep your hand like that.
这里情况怎么样
How we doing out here?
已经开足马力了
Dancing as fast as we can.
我很确定我已经错过了 工会规定的上厕所时间
Pretty sure I'm past my union-mandated bathroom break.
我就不该喝那第二杯咖啡
I never should have had that second coffee.
嘿 孩子 急诊室关门了 除非你受伤了
Hey, son, ER's closed unless you're injured.
我妈妈在里面 我得带她回家
Oh, my mom's inside. I need to take her home.
大卫
David?
妈妈
Mom?
你就是那个孩子 你得跟我来
You're the kid? You need to come with me.
嘿 抓住他 -大卫 住手
Hey! Grab him! Grab him! - Wait, David! Stop!
你要干什么 不 -别动
What are you doing? Stay down! - Don't hurt him!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
四单位浓缩红细胞 两单位 新鲜冷冻血浆 1000毫克氨甲环酸…
Four units of packed cells, two of FFP, 1,000 of TXA...
和1200毫升自体血
and 1,200 auto-transfused.
你检查过了吗 -没有
Did you check this? - Not yet.
好用 暂停按压
Okay, it's working. Hold compressions.
好吧 我们尽力了
Okay, we're done.
死亡时间19点47分
We stopped at 19:47.
嘿
Hey.
送她去儿科
Move her to Pedes?
要我陪你去跟杰克说吗
You want me to go with you to talk to Jake?
不用了 谢谢 我自己来
No, no, thanks, I got it.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
太扯了 我什么都没做
This is bullshit. I didn't do anything.
他回来接他妈妈 他们抓住了他
He came back to pick up his mom--they tackled him.
我们要审问他枪击案的事
We need to question him about the shooting.
在我们确认他身体状况无碍后 你知道流程的
Okay. After we clear him medically. You know the drill.
他有头部外伤 可能是脑震荡
He has head trauma-- probable concussion.
莫汉医生 我们去行为健康科室 2号♥病房♥给他做个完整的神经学检查
Dr. Mohan, why don't we do a complete neurological exam in BH-2
并安排他做CT吧
and put him in line for a CT?
有一个粉区病人来了
We got a Pink coming in.
他妈妈呢 -还在外面跟警♥察♥说话
Where's his mom? - Still outside talking to the police.
真♥他♥妈♥无语 我什么都没做
This is fucked up. I didn't do anything.
那是谁开枪打伤了这些人
Then who shot all of these people, huh?
我不知道 查案不是警♥察♥的活吗 蠢货
I don't know, how about you go look for him, dumbass?
大卫 你还好吗
David, are you all right?
不好 伙计 我他妈的一点都不好
No, man, I'm fucking far from okay.
好 我们现在就把这事弄清楚
Okay, okay, we're gonna get this straightened out right now.
桑切斯医生 请到西区3号♥的护士站报到
桑切斯医生 请到西区3号♥的护士站报到
看我的手指
我还在流血 拜托 我需要救治
I'm still bleeding! Please. I need something.
没有鼓室积血 没有头部创伤
No hemotympanum, no head trauma.
脉搏72 很有力 血氧饱和度99 很完美
Pulse is strong at 72. O2 sat perfect at 99.
你需要止痛药吗
Um, do you need pain medicine?
女士 我们想帮你 我们只需要你告诉我们具体情况
Ma'am, we're trying to help you. We just need you to let us know.
好吧 我们给她找个轮床 给她做全面的神经检查
Okay, let's try and find her a gurney and give her a full neuro exam.
你能送她去9号♥病房♥吗 -好的
Can you put her in 9?
服药过量 -不像
Drug overdose? - No.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表