剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
什么情况 派对狂人们
What's up, party people?
V-Y型皮瓣
Uh, V-Y flap.
做得很好 我能借用一下桑托斯医生吗
Nicely done. Can I borrow Dr. Santos?
只要麦凯医生能搞定最后的纱布包扎
As long as Dr. McKay can finish the dressing.
没问题
Sure.
我一直在想你的脚
I can't stop thinking about your foot.
你懂我的意思 我很抱歉 但是...
Uh, you know what I mean. I'm--I'm sorry, but--
我懂 别纠结这事了 我已经翻篇了
I know. Move on. I already did.
好的
OK.
我有一个高需求外科门诊病人
There's a high-maintenance surgery clinic patient down here--
真的很难缠 我需要你帮忙分散她的注意力
as in total pain in the ass. I could use your help distracting her.
所以我们...我们没事了
So we're--we're good?
每个英雄都需要一个跟班
Every hero needs a sidekick.
我需要找一个管形纱布固定架 我马上回来
I need to find a tube gauze cage. I'll be right back.
你得加大剂量 每天服用三次抗生素 连续一周
You'll need to elevate, antibiotics three times a day for a week,
再给你开几片止痛药
a couple of painkiller tablets,
但能吃泰诺和布洛芬就别吃止痛药
but try to get by on Tylenol and ibuprofen.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
今天不顺心吗
Is today a bad day?
溺水受害者 三分钟后到达
Drowning victim. ETA three minutes.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I got to go.
导线已经进入20公分
20 centimeters clears the cordis.
起搏器频率80 电流五毫安
Pacing box rate of 80, five milliamps.
确认 正在设置
Confirmed. On ventricular setting.
马上进入到30公分 就在心脏外面
Passing to 30, just outside the heart.
我们为什么现在给气球充气
Why do we inflate the balloon now?
这样氧气会进到右心室
So it'll float into the right ventricle.
没错 我们在找什么
Exactly. And we're looking for?
损伤类型 因为它在房♥室结下方
An injury pattern, since it's below the AV node.
看起来不错 检查脉搏
Looking good. Check the pulse.
强烈的桡动脉搏动 非常强烈
Strong radial. Really strong.
天啊 我感觉我活过来了
Man, I feel like I just woke up.
干得好 朗登医生
Nice work, Dr. Langdon.
收缩压升到130了 - 你感觉如何
Systolic's up to 130. - How do you feel?
感觉棒极了
Feel like a million bucks.
QRS波变宽了
Widened QRS on the scope.
威利 你以前在这医院工作过吗
Willie, did you used to work at this hospital?
没有 我只是送信的
Hell, no. I just brought the mail.
我们能借用一下贾瓦迪医生吗
Can we steal Javadi?
当然可以
Absolutely.
到你表现的时候了 宕机女孩
Time to shine, Crash.
你有时间写手术笔记吗
Do you have time to write the procedure note?
没问题
No problem.
我在中心区 如果你需要我的话
I'll be at Central if you need me.
糟糕 我还得去告诉南迪 她的汞含量结果
Oh, jeez. I still need to tell Nandi about her mercury level.
一般急诊医生每三到五分钟
The average emergency doctor gets pulled from task A
就会从A任务被叫到B任务
to task B every three to five minutes.
能提醒我一下 我们为什么要选这个科室吗
Remind me again why we picked this specialty?
因为我们都有多动症 其他工作会让我们无聊死
Because we all have ADHD, and anything else would be boring as hell.
我们可能有另一个重症监护室患者 我打电♥话♥确认一下
Another ICU admission. I'll call to confirm.
柯林斯医生 你觉得我们能不能...
Dr. Collins, do you think that we might be able to--
溺水受害者来了 - 现在不行
Drowning victim here. - Not right now.
安珀菲利普斯 六岁 在家庭泳池底找到的
Amber Phillips, six years old. Found at the bottom of a home pool
昏迷时间未知 心电图显示心搏停止
with an unknown downtime. Asystole on the monitor.
做了气管插管 4.5毫米带气囊
Intubated with a cuffed 4.5, 22-gauge left AC,
22号♥针头 左侧前臂静脉 三分钟前注射了0.25毫克肾上腺素
0.25 epi three minutes ago.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
维塔克 继续按压 有家属跟来吗
Whitaker, take over compressions. Any family coming in?
患者的奶奶和妹妹 - 快速用力按压
Grandma and little sister. - Fast and deep.
准备好了吗 - 好了
Ready? - Yeah.
开始吧
Go.
她的身体冰凉
She's really cold.
好的 测一下核心体温
OK. Get a core temp.
双侧呼吸音良好 - 要用LUCAS吗
Good breath sounds bilaterally. - Should we use the Lucas?
不行 她太小了
No, she's way too small for that.
直肠温度只有29摄氏度 - 你怎么看 梅尔
Rectal temp only 85. - What do you think, Mel?
她身体冰冷 中度低温症
Uh, she's cold. Moderate hypothermia.
我们得让她的体温升到32度 才能重启心脏
We need to get her up to 90 if we have any chance of restarting her heart.
250毫升加热生理盐水 准备上北极太阳温度管理系统
250 ccs heated saline. Set up the Arctic Sun.
持续监测核心体温 另外再准备0.25毫克肾上腺素
Continuous core temp monitoring, and prep another epi 0.25.
是的
Yep.
预防性医嘱已经下好了 我们走吧
Preemptive orders done. Let's go.
我不明白你为什么需要我
I just--I don't understand why you need me.
病人患有克罗恩病 十年前做了结肠切除术
Crohn's disease status post colectomy 10 years ago,
现在发生了严重的腹痛
now with severe abdominal pain.
可能是穿孔 脓肿 梗阻
Could be perforation, fistula, obstruction.
这是一个很好的教学案例
Great teaching case.
谁能给我止痛
Someone give me something for the pain!
下午好 沃克小姐 我是外科的加西亚医生
Good afternoon, Ms. Walker. I'm Dr. Garcia from surgery.
这是桑托斯医生和贾瓦迪医生 你看起来很痛苦
This is Dr. Santos and Javadi. It looks like you're in a lot of pain.
这还用说 - 我们给你下单了吗♥啡♥
No shit! - We ordered you some morphine.
你看过我的病历吗 我对吗♥啡♥过敏
Did you read my chart? I'm allergic to morphine!
我会把肠子都吐出来的 - 那是副作用 不是过敏
I'll puke my guts out. - That's a side effect, not an allergy.
给我用一些氢吗♥啡♥酮
Oh, give me some Dilaudid.
好吧 1毫克氢吗♥啡♥酮 - 我去药房♥取
OK. One milligram Dilaudid. - I'll grab it from the PDS.
1毫克根本不够 我需要两毫克 有时是4毫克
One is never enough. I need two, sometimes four.
知道了 相关病史 贾瓦迪
Got it. Pertinent history, Javadi?
你有发烧或呕吐吗
Um, have you had any fever or vomiting?
别再问问题了
Shut up with your questions!
女士 为了更好地帮助你...
Ma'am, we can't help you if we don't know your--
如果你想帮我 就找我的医生来 沙姆西医生
If you want to help me, get me my doctor. Dr. Shamsi.
十年了 没人比她更了解我 我不想跟别人说话
10 years, no one knows me better. I don't want to talk to anybody else.
我很抱歉 但她现在正在做手术
I'm very sorry, but she's in surgery right now.
要多久 - 不清楚
How long? - Unknown.
但是女士 这位是沙姆西医生的女儿维多利亚
But ma'am, right here we have Dr. Shamsi's daughter, Victoria.
退而求其次的最佳选择
She's the next best thing.
是时候再注射一次肾上腺素了
Time for another epi.
罗比医生
Dr. Robby?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我和我妻子决定了
Uh, my wife and I decided.
我们同意捐赠器官
We're on board with organ donation.
我很高兴听到这个消息
Oh, I'm really glad to hear it.
教会支持他们的决定
Uh, the church supports their decision.
器♥官♥移♥植♥机构派了一辆救护车
The OPO is sending an ambulance.
我会和家人待在一起
I'll be staying with the family.
里面怎么样 - 不太好
How's it going in there? - Oh, not good. Not good.
罗比 - 不太好 什么事
Robby. - Yeah?
创伤一室的小女孩
For the little girl in Trauma One,
这是她奶奶弗朗西斯和妹妹贝拉
this is grandmother Frances and sister Bella.
嗨 我是罗宾纳维奇医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Robinavitch.
她怎么样了
How is she?
贝拉 你想涂颜色吗 或者吃零食
Bella, would you like to color? Maybe get a snack?
是的 谢谢
Yes, please.
我叫琪拉雅 我们给你找些蜡笔吧
My name is Kiara. Let's find you some crayons.
我喜欢画画 - 那我们走吧 来吧
I like to draw. - Let's do it. Come on.
他们还在做心肺复苏
They are still doing CPR.
我能见她吗 - 当然
Can I please see her? - Yes, of course.
这是患者的奶奶
Got Grandma coming in.
你可以坐在床边
You can sit right by the bedside.
准备好换人了吗
Ready to switch?
好了
Go.
坐吧 女士
Here you go, ma'am.
你可以握着她的手
You can hold her hand.
她没有呼吸 所以医生给她喉咙插了管
She wasn't breathing, so the medics put a tube in her throat.
她的身体好冷 - 我们在让她暖和起来
She's so cold. - We're warming her up.
这样她对药物有更好的反应
That way, she'll have a better chance to respond to the medicines.
她们把长凳移到泳池围栏旁边 这样就可以翻过去
They moved a bench next to the pool fence so they could go over,
因为她们的足球掉进水里了
because their soccer ball went in the water.
安珀没能从深水区出来
Amber couldn't make it out of the deep end.
大门被锁住了 我当时在用吸尘器
The gate was locked. I was vacuuming.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表