剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我怀疑是人口贩卖♥♥
Red flags for trafficking.
听起来很像
Sounds like it.
我需要了解一下她的性生活史 私下做骨盆检查
I need to take a sexual history
除非我们把她们分开 否则她是不会开口的
She's not going to talk unless we separate them.
这个我们能办到 来吧
That we can do. Come on.
看起来像是ST段抬高
That looks like ST elevation.
这不是好迹象
That could be bad.
不 那只是因为 我们在起搏你的右心室
Oh, no. That's just because we're pacing your right ventricle.
威利 我很佩服你
Willie, I'm impressed.
这么多年了 你还记得你的医学训练
After all these years, you still remember your medical training.
但他早饭吃了什么都不记得
He couldn't tell you what he had for breakfast.
没关系
It's all right.
我记得重要的事就好
I remember what's important.
比如自♥由♥之家
Like the Freedom House.
那是什么
What's that?
你该感到羞愧 那是你的历史
A damn shame. That's your history.
爸爸 他们很忙
Dad, they're busy.
在60年代 没有911 没有救护车
Back in the '60s, no 911, no ambulances.
我们只有警♥察♥的囚车送你去医院
All we had was police paddy wagons that took you to the hospital,
如果你运气好的话
if you were lucky.
匹兹堡有一位萨法医生
Then this doc from Pitt, Dr. Safar,
他出钱培训我们
he got some money and trained us up.
你一定是个好学生
Well, you must have been a good student.
才不是
Hell, no.
我是个笨蛋
I was a knucklehead.
抽了很多大♥麻♥ 高中辍学
Smoked a lot of weed, dropped out of high school.
但自♥由♥之家训练了我
But Freedom House trained me up.
拯救了我的人生
Saved my life.
你在做什么 威利
What are you doing there, Willie?
没什么
Nothing.
你在移♥动♥你的旧起搏器
You're moving your old pacemaker.
原因找到了 - 什么
Diagnosis made. - What?
旋弄综合征
Twiddler's syndrome.
旋转那东西导致电线断裂
Spinning that thing around caused the wires to break off.
爸 - 我不是故意的
Oh, Dad. - I didn't mean to.
没关系 我们会把新的放深一点 不会再发生这种事了
It's OK. We'll put the new one in a little deeper. Won't happen again.
你的一些检查显示有肾结石的风险
Some of your tests are concerning for a kidney stone.
那不是会更疼吗
Wouldn't that give more pain?
不总是如此
Not always.
如果是结石导致的尿路感染
If it's a urine infection with a stone,
你需要住院静脉注射抗生素
you'll need to stay in the hospital for some IV antibiotics.
我们需要做什么
What do we have to do?
做肾脏CT
A CT scan of your kidneys.
需要多久 - 他们现在就能做
How long is that going to take? - They can do it right now.
太好了 那我们走吧
Great. Let's go.
抱歉 这项检查有辐射 你不能跟她一起进去
I'm--I'm sorry. There's radiation. You won't be able to stay with her.
但扫描完成后我们马上回来
But we'll be back as soon as the scan is done.
你没问题吧
You're good with this, right?
是的 我会没事的
Yeah, I'll be fine.
一会见
We'll see you in a minute.
所以劳拉是会计
So Laura's an accountant?
你怎么得到这份工作的
How'd you get the job?
网上的招聘广♥告♥ 远程面试 - 好的
Online ad. Zoom interview. - Yeah.
你一定很擅长数学
You must be good at math.
并没有
Not really.
那你的工作内容是什么
So what do you do for work?
我负责接电♥话♥ 做预约...
I answer the phones, I make appointments, I--
去银行存款
I bring deposits to the bank.
你会用电子表格吗
You work with spreadsheets?
她还没教过我
She hasn't taught me that yet.
这就是做CT的地方
This is where you do the CT?
不是
Uh, no.
我们想给你一些隐私做骨盆检查
We wanted to give you some privacy for your pelvic exam.
劳拉会很生气的
Laura's going to be so pissed.
她为什么会生气
Why would she be mad?
派珀 你有什么担忧要告诉我们吗
Piper, do you have any concerns you want to talk about?
没有 我只是尿尿时会疼
No, just the pain when I pee.
关于你的工作或老板 你有什么想说的吗
Anything you need to tell us about your job or your boss?
没有 一切都很好
No. No, it's all really great.
好吧
OK.
温度上升到32度
Temp is up to 91.
她暖和多了
She's so much warmer.
起作用了吗
Is it working?
你们现在能电击心脏吗
Can you shock the heart now?
32度足以让她的心脏有反应
91 is warm enough for her heart to respond.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
没心跳
Asystole.
继续按压
Resuming compressions.
血钾检测结果出来了 12.2
Got the potassium level back. 12.2.
没人能从血钾超过11的 心脏骤停中活下来
No one has ever survived a cardiac arrest with a potassium over 11.
完全没有康复的可能
There is absolutely no chance of recovery.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
安珀死了
Amber has died.
不可能 不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. It's not happening. No, no, no!
不
No! No!
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I am so--
在我们停下来之前
Before we stop, do you think her sister
你觉得她妹妹 会想要一个道别的机会吗
would like a chance to say goodbye?
不 不能让贝拉看到她这个样子
No. Uh, Bella shouldn't see her like this.
好吧
OK.
你们可以待在这里 多久都行
You can stay in here for as long as you like.
好的
It's OK. It's OK.
我们要停下了
We are going to stop now.
停止抢救 死亡时间14点51分
Resuscitation efforts discontinued at 14:51.
我的宝贝
亲爱的 对不起
Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry.
好了 就这样
OK, that's it.
我们检查完了
We're done.
让我把轮床抬起来
Let me get the gurney up.
一切还好吗
Is everything OK?
是的 你的子♥宫♥和卵巢没有感染
Yeah. There's no infection in your uterus or ovaries.
这是个好消息
OK, that's--that's good.
但你的尿检结果显示衣原体阳性
But your urine test was positive for chlamydia.
该死
Shit.
这是性传播疾病
It's a sexually transmitted infection.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Any idea how that happened?
我那出轨的人♥渣♥前男友回来了
Yeah, my cheating piece of shit ex-boyfriend back home.
但我搬家之前我们就分手了
But we broke up before I moved.
你需要每天吃两次抗生素 持续10天
You need antibiotics twice a day for 10 days.
就能痊愈 他也需要一起治疗
That'll clear it up. And he'll need treatment too.
如果我不告诉他 他的老二有可能会烂掉吗
If I don't tell him, is there a chance his dick will fall off?
如果你不告诉他 公共卫生护士会的
If you don't tell him, a public health nurse will.
你也应该检测 艾滋病 梅毒 淋病和肝炎
You should also test for HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, and hepatitis.
好的
OK.
你在过去几个月里 还有其他性♥伴♥侣♥吗
Any other sexual partners in the last few months?
没有
Not really.
用避孕套了吗 - 大多数时候都用了
Use condoms? - Most of the time.
要一直使用 这个很重要
It's important to use them all the time.
对 但如果我忘记了 你们可以给我打一针 对吧
Yeah, but if I forget, you can just give me a shot, right?
有些感染打♥针♥也治不了 这不是儿戏
Not for some infections. This is serious.
有吃避孕药吗
Birth control?
我做了皮埋 可以维持五年
Norplant. It's good for five years.
派珀 我们对所有人都会问这个问题
Piper, we have a question that we ask everyone.
有时人们会在违背自己意愿的情况下 被迫发生性关系
Sometimes people are pressured to have sex when they don't want to.
你经历过这种事吗
Does that ever happen to you?
没有 从没有过
No, never.
你填表时紧急联♥系♥人那栏写的是劳拉
And when you signed in, you put down Laura as your emergency contact.
是的
Yeah.
你和劳拉的地址一样
You have the same address as Laura?
是的 她让我睡她的客房♥ 直到我存够钱租一个属于自己的房♥子
Yeah. She's letting me use her guest room until I can save up for a place of my own.
好的
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表