剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
匹兹堡医魂
第一季第十四集
准备插管 - 氯♥胺♥酮♥和罗库溴胺已注射完毕
Prep to intubate. - Ketamine and Roc on board.
胸管已经插入 帮我连上
Chest tube is in. Hook me up.
黄区
Yellow zone,
我们所有物品都快用光了
we are running out of everything.
完全浸透的绷带才可以进行更换
Only change bandages that are completely bled through.
(第14小时 20点-21点)
哟 我无意中听到护士说枪手在这里
Yo. Overheard a nurse say the shooter's here.
天啊 - 我的天
Holy shit. - Oh, my God.
抱歉 他被铐住了 但他在某个房♥间里
Sorry. He's handcuffed, but he's in a room.
他还有房♥间 我们其他人 只能像柴火一样堆在一起
He gets a room while the rest of us are stacked up like firewood.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
你能告诉我们枪手的事吗 他在这里
Anything you could tell us about the shooter? Is he here?
你从哪听说的 - 护士在闲聊
Where'd you hear that? - Nurses be talking.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
好了 别再传播谣言了
Yeah, let's keep the rumor mill in check.
警♥察♥有消息了会通知我们的
The cops will alert us when they know something.
道恩 你怎么样 你需要什么吗
Uh, Dawn, how are you doing? Do you need anything?
我好多了 不过有点饿
I'm better. Kind of hungry, though.
我们可以停止静脉输液
Well, we can discontinue your IV,
给你拿个三明治 防止血糖过低
give you a sandwich so your sugar doesn't tank,
然后你就能回家了 - 谢谢
and then you can go home. - Thanks.
我的手♥机♥在匹兹堡音乐节上没电了
But my phone died at PittFest,
所以我没有收到血糖监测仪的警报
so I wasn't getting any alerts from my glucose monitor.
那我呢 我能回家吗
What about me? Can I go home?
因为你是服药过量
Since you OD'd,
你还需要再留院观察几个小时
we need to keep you here for a couple more hours,
确保你不需要更多的纳洛酮 你的疼痛有缓解吗 巴斯特
make sure you don't need any more Narcan. How's your pain doing, Buster?
我的手臂还是很疼
I mean, my arm still hurts pretty bad.
嘿 能给我也拿个三明治吗
Hey, can I get a sandwich, too?
我们可以给你增加止痛药
Uh, we can up your pain meds,
但你在手术名单上 所以你得保持NPO状态
but you're on the list for the OR, so we need to keep you NPO.
什么意思
Meaning?
你不能再进食了 我们会通过静脉注射液给你补充水分
Nothing more to eat. We'll keep you hydrated with IV fluids.
至少给我一条毯子吧 这里好冷
Can I at least get a blanket? It's so cold in here.
是啊
Yeah, uh--
所有的毯子都在儿科
All the blankets are in Pedes--
太平间
the morgue.
石头剪刀布
Rock Paper Scissors?
该死
Shit.
道恩 我可以帮你给手♥机♥充电 - 谢谢
Dawn, I can charge your phone for you. - Thank you.
该死的马戏团
Fucking circus.
罗比在吗 - 不在 去创伤抢救室看看
Robby here? - No. Check trauma rooms.
胸管已经导出了500毫升液体
500 cc's from the chest tube already.
我们的O型阴性血又用完了 准备好细胞回收装置进行自动输血
We're out of O-neg again. Hang the cell saver for autotransfusion.
这太奇怪了 - 什么
This is weird. - What?
胸部中枪了 但胸腔引流管却没引出任何东西
Shot in the chest, but nothing out of the thoracostomy tube.
你穿过胸膜了吗
You got through the pleura okay?
是的 我用手指绝对摸到了肺
Yeah, I definitely felt the lung with my finger.
我摸不到桡动脉脉搏了 但股动脉脉搏还有
I lost the radial pulse. I got a femoral.
他失血过多 可能是脾脏撕裂
This guy's bleeding out. Probably tore through the spleen.
怎么会 - 好的 乳♥头♥到肚脐的区域是无人区
How? - Okay, nipples to navel is no man's land.
如果他在呼气时中了枪 子弹可能穿过隔膜下方
If he got shot while exhaling, the bullet possibly passed below the diaphragm.
开始第二条骨内输液 输两个单位的O型阳性血
Start a second IO, transfuse two units O-positive.
罗比在哪
Where's Robby?
找到他 打给沃尔什 这家伙需要马上进手术室
Let's find him and call Walsh. This guy needs the next OR immediately.
达娜 - 什么事
Dana! - Yeah?
你看到罗比了吗 - 我正要问你呢
Have you seen Robby? - I was about to ask you the same thing.
麦凯
McKay!
怎么了 - 你看到罗比了吗
Yeah? - You seen Robby?
没有 不在粉区
Uh, no, not in Pink.
我跟我丈夫和女儿一起去了音乐节
I was at the festival with my husband and my daughter.
我丈夫因为多发性硬化症得坐轮椅
My husband is in a wheelchair from MS.
我尽力保护他了
I did my best to protect him.
一颗子弹穿过我的胳膊 打穿了他的头
A bullet went through my arm and through his head.
医护人员宣布他死亡
The medics declared him dead.
你女儿呢
What about your daughter?
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
摩根
Morgan.
一些家属聚集在餐厅
Some family members are meeting in the cafeteria.
我可以看看她是否在那儿
I can see if she's there.
你是怎么应对这些死亡和屠♥杀♥的
How do you deal with all this death and carnage?
我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
粉区还有胸腔引流装置吗
Any more Pleur-evacs in Pink?
也许吧 - 你需要什么
Maybe. - What do you need?
几单位的血 - 祝你好运
A couple units of blood. - Good luck.
普林塞斯
Princess.
(这事快了结了 对吗 )
(有传言说他们抓住了枪手 关在行为健康科室2号♥病房♥)
(2号♥病房♥)
罗比医生
Dr. Robby?
罗比医生 你没事吧
Adonai. - Dr. Robby, you okay?
你得走了 他们需要你
You have to go. You have to go. They need you out there.
我们需要你
We need you out there.
来吧 把手给我
Okay, come on, give me your hand.
我做不到 - 你必须做到
I can't. - You have to...
因为如果你做不到的话 我们就完蛋了
Because if you don't, we're fucked.
好的 外面见 船长
Okay. See you out there, Captain.
一旦你的手♥机♥充上电
Once your phone is charged
并能监测你的血糖 我们就放你走
and able to monitor your blood sugar, we'll let you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
凶手有什么新消息吗 - 还没有
Any update on the guy who did this? - Nothing yet.
我很高兴事情发生时我昏过去了
I'm kind of glad I was out of it when the shit went down.
你是服药过量 你可能会死的
You OD'd. You could have died.
你还好吗 哈克贝利 - 还好
You okay, Huckleberry? - Yeah.
你确定吗
You sure?
我知道面对那么多尸体 一定挺不好受的
I know it's tough in there with all the bodies.
是的
Yeah.
能帮我拿个压力敷料吗
Can I get help with a pressure dressing here?
好 我这就去
Yeah, I'm on it.
两克头孢唑林已经为你的腿伤患者 准备好了
2 grams of Ancef primed for your leg guy.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
你还好吗 罗比医生 你需要吃点东西或喝点什么吗
You okay, Dr. Robby? Do you need something to eat or drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, no. I'm good. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃斯梅 你的团队在处理这些事上 做得很好
Uh, Esme, your team's doing a great job staying on top of all this.
我还需要四单位吗♥啡♥
Um, I need another four of morphine here.
好 马上来
Yeah, coming right up.
对 是两个
Uh, yeah, that's two.
9号♥受害者的止血带已经取下 看起来没有出血了
Tourniquet's down on MCI-9, looks dry.
干得好 维塔克 多纳休
Good job, Whitaker, Donahue.
金医生 继续加油
Dr. King, keep it up.
好了 所有禁食患者的维持输液速度 控制在每小时125毫升
All right, maintenance fluids at 125 an hour for all NPOs.
收到 - 调慢一点
Heard. - Turn them down.
看来你把所有人都照顾好了 哈克贝利
Well, it looks like you have everyone tucked in, Huckleberry.
是的 快完事了
Yeah. We're getting there.
我要留下你负责无聊的黄区了
Well, I'm going to leave you in charge of the boring Yellow stuff.
你要去哪里 - 加入“激♥情♥澎湃”的红区
Where are you going? - Get in on the Red Zone action.
罗比 你还好吗
Robby, are you okay?
好吧
Right.
我有个好消息
Well, I got some good news.
县公共卫生局正从梅吉妇女医院 和仁慈医院
County Public Health is sending out a truckload
向这里运送一卡车物资
of supplies from Magee-Womens and Mercy.
我们还需要多找一些献血者吗
Gloria, are we gonna have to call in more blood donors?
已经献完了 - 献过了
Already done. - Donated.
我不能...
I-I don't--
我的血 针头...
my blood, needles--
直升机正从伊利和扬斯敦的血库赶来
Choppers are coming from blood banks in Erie and Youngstown.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
非常感谢你今天 在保障后勤方面所做的工作
I appreciate the way you've handled logistics today.
等一下 她说更多献血者 是什么意思
Wait, hold on. W-what does she mean, more blood donors?
你没用未经筛选的献血吧
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表