剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, I have nothing but respect for Dr. Garcia.
事实上 我觉得她在苹果蜂餐厅 会是个很棒的女主人
In fact, I think she would make a wonderful hostess at Applebee's.
回头见 怪咖们
Later, Odds.
开始吧
Let's go.
好的 谢谢
OK, thanks.
刚收到消息 你儿子的脑部CT结果正常
Just received word your son's head CT is normal,
他的心率很好
and he's maintaining a good heart rate.
你把他救回来了 - 谢谢你 感谢上帝
You got him back. - Thank you. Thank God.
现在他还没在昏迷中 喉咙里插着一根管子吸氧
Right now, he's unconscious with a tube in his throat for oxygen.
我们出去一会儿 等他们把他安顿好
Why don't we step out for a minute while they get him settled,
然后你们再来看他 你们想陪他多久都行
and then you can come back? You can sit with him as long as you want.
尼克 我是妈妈 我来了 宝贝
Nicky, it's Mama. I'm here, baby.
你做得很好 儿子
You're doing great, son.
瞳孔扩散了
Blown.
好的 我们出去吧 - 好的
OK, let's step outside. - OK.
我们不知道他在家里呼吸暂停了多久
So we don't know how long he was at home without breathing.
他现在在呼吸了 - 不是自主呼吸
He's breathing now. - Not on his own.
但他会醒过来的吧 - 我们当然希望如此
But he's going to wake up. - We certainly hope so.
等拿到更多检查结果 我们能更好地了解情况
We're going to know better after we get some more test results back.
你们确定他没有吃下任何 可能导致这种情况的东西吗
Are you sure that he didn't take anything that could have caused this?
不会的 他是个好孩子 他在念大学 还做了份兼♥职♥
No, no, he's a good kid. He's in college, he has a part-time job.
他甚至选择住在家里 这样他就可以专心学业了
He even chose to live at home so he could focus on school.
罗比医生 尿液里检测出来的
Dr. Robby. From the urine.
那是什么
What's that?
这是药检 芬太尼阳性
It's a drug test. And it is positive for fentanyl.
不 这不可能 尼克不吸毒
No, that is impossible. Nick doesn't do drugs.
有很多非法销♥售♥的药
There are a lot of pills that are sold illegally
其中都含有芬太尼 不只是止痛药
that have fentanyl, not just painkillers.
赞安诺 安♥定♥片♥ - 不 我们的儿子不会
Xanax, Ativan. - No, not our son.
他也许在不知情的情况下 吃了含有芬太尼的东西
Well, maybe he didn't know that he took something with fentanyl,
我也不知道 过程和原因已经不重要了
I don't know. The hows and the whys don't really matter.
重要的是多拿出点时间陪尼克吧 我们还要做一些检查
What matters is spending time with Nick. We've got some more tests to run.
之后再看看有什么治疗方案
We'll know our options after that,
但与此同时 你们不如坐下来和他聊聊天
but in the meantime, why don't you take a seat and talk to him?
他能听到我们吗
Can he hear us?
没人知道 所以我们就假设他能听到吧
You know, we're never really sure, so we should assume that he can.
我们一有消息就来找你们 好吗
And we'll come find you as soon as we know more, OK?
好的
OK.
我们能把尼克布拉德利 移到私人房♥间吗
Can we move Nick Bradley to a private room?
那孩子能活下来吗
The kid going to make it?
他不是对纳洛酮有反应吗
Didn't he respond to Narcan?
我想他的针尖状瞳孔 已经因为脑干♥死♥亡而扩张了
I think his pinpoint pupils just grew into blown pupils from brainstem death.
太可惜了
Shit.
是啊 比杰克大不了多少
Yeah. Not much older than Jake.
别这么想
Don't go there.
有时候很难控制
Hard not to sometimes.
斯宾塞先生的病房♥
Mr. Spencer's room.
嗨 罗比 特蕾莎 那个逃跑的年轻人的母亲
Hey, Robby, Theresa, the mother of the young man David who bolted,
她要见她儿子
she's asking for her son.
好 我马上就到
OK. I'll be there in a minute.
发生什么事了 - 他的氧气水平在下降
What is happening? - Uh, his oxygen levels are dropping.
斯宾塞先生 你感觉如何
Mr. Spencer, how are you feeling?
我不记得我把车停哪了
I don't remember where I parked.
斯宾塞先生 你知道你在哪里吗
Mr. Spencer, do you know where you are?
这里太吵了
It's so loud in here.
爸爸 你知道你在哪里吗
Dad? Do you know where you are?
爸爸 看着我 我叫什么名字
Dad, look at me. What's my name?
我不知道我的车在哪
I don't know where my car is.
上BiPAP面罩 吸入压15 呼气压5 我们出去吧
BiPAP, 15 over 5. Let's step out.
BiPAP是什么
What's a BiPAP?
是一种加压空气面罩 可以改善他的氧气水平
It is a pressurized air mask that can improve his oxygen.
要么他的肺炎恶化 要么他的心脏无法承受
Either his pneumonia is getting worse or his heart couldn't handle the fluids
我们给他治疗脓毒症的液体
that we gave him to treat the sepsis.
他的肺里充满了液体 - 你不能把液体抽走吗
His lungs are filling up with fluid. - Can't you take the fluid away?
那会导致他血压骤降 后果很严重
Not without his blood pressure crashing with very bad consequences,
所以让我们寄希望于BiPAP能管用吧
so let's just hope the BiPAP works.
如果不管用呢
And if it doesn't?
那我就需要你们告诉我 是否使用呼吸机的决定了
Then I would need to know your decision about using a breathing machine.
我们还在讨论
We're still talking about it.
我们知道他清楚地表达了他的意愿 白纸黑字 “不要插管”
Well, we know he expressed his wishes. In writing. "Do not intubate."
我们想先试一周
We're thinking try it for a week.
那会是非常痛苦的一周
That would be a very painful week.
一堆显示器开着
He wouldn't get a lot
还有各种血液检查 他不会得到太多休息的
of rest with all the monitors and all the blood tests.
他可能需要镇静剂 他可能需要被固定在病床上
He might need to be sedated. He might need to be restrained
因为他会在陌生的地方
because he'd be in an unfamiliar place
喉咙里插着一根很不舒服的管子
with a very uncomfortable tube down his throat.
而且他不会知道发生了什么
And he wouldn't really know what was happening.
老年患者经常会发展出 精神错乱的症状
Elderly patients can often develop psychosis.
但他有可能会好起来 - 或者变得更糟
But he might get better. - Or he might get worse.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我不能替你们回答
I really can't answer that for you.
这是你们的父亲 得由你们来决定
This is your father. It's your decision to make.
但我可以向你保证
I can guarantee you
如果你们选择自然死亡 我们会尽量让他舒适
that we will keep him as comfortable as possible if a natural death is what you choose.
但他不是你父亲 而且他是有可能好起来的
But he's not your father. And he can recover from this.
我妹妹的意思是 我们还没决定好怎么做才是正确的
What my sister means is that we're still deciding the best thing to do.
你们越早决定越好
Well, the sooner you decide, the better.
我真的很抱歉 我希望我能做得更多
I'm really sorry. I wish there was more that I could do.
我不确定他还有那么多时间
I'm not sure that he has that much time left.
罗比医生
Dr. Robby.
你是对的
You were right.
她说不准她是意外摔到的 还是被人推下去的
She can't say whether she was bumped by accident or shoved on purpose.
没有其他证人吗 - 没有
No other witnesses? - No, not really.
我们调出了监控录像 也许我们会找到一些线索
We pulled security footage. Maybe we'll find something.
希望她是绊倒了
Hopefully she tripped.
我不是说希望她是绊倒的
I don't mean I hope she tripped.
我是说 我希望她不是被人推下去的
I mean I hope she wasn't pushed on purpose.
那就是仇恨犯罪了 - 是的 长官
That would this a hate crime. - Yes, ma'am.
长官
Ma'am?
是医生 对不起
Doctor. Sorry. I'm--I'm sorry.
反正我也没什么损失
No harm, no foul.
如果她想起了什么 你能联♥系♥我吗
Will you let me know if she says anything else?
我会的
Will do.
恕我唐突... - 那你可能不该说下去
At the risk of seeming-- - Then you probably shouldn't.
我只是... - 不 相信我
I just-- - No, trust me.
你怎么知道... - 我就是知道
How do you know-- - I just know.
我只是想... - 我知道
I just wanted-- - I know.
听着 如果她还说了什么
Look, I'll let you know if she says anything else
对你的调查可能很重要的话 我会告诉你的
that could be important to your investigation.
谢谢
Thank you.
我声明一下... - 不行
You know, for the record-- - Nope.
精神科的住院病人能送到楼上了吗
Any luck getting our psych boarders upstairs?
等着吧 至少那个海妖还在睡觉
Yeah, right, at least the Kraken's still sleeping.
是我看错了还是那个警官... - 不是
Is it me or was that officer-- - No.
什么 你都不知道我要说... - 你要说什么
What? You don't even know what I-- - What you were going to say?
也许你知道
Maybe you do.
他看起来人很好 - 绝对不行
He seemed nice. - Absolutely not.
我们俩在任何情况下 都不可能进行这种对话
There is no possible scenario in which you and I have this conversation.
你应该比其他人更清楚
You of all people should know better.
我... - 不行
I was-- - No.
走开吧
Just walk away.
最好的情况就是继续往前走
Best possible scenario. Just keep on walking.
你不能再把阿得拉和能量饮料 混在一起喝了
You got to lay off mixing Adderall and energy drinks.
相信我 我不会了
Trust me, I will.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
急诊室就是这样
That's the thing about emergency medicine.
你永远不知道会碰到什么样的病人 我们这儿的病人五花八门
You never know what you're going to get. And we get everything.
所以你才选择这个科室吗
Is that why you chose it?
也许有一点吧
Maybe a little.
我还能选择上哪个轮班 对于单身母亲来说 这是很棒的福利
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表