剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
I'm also going to give you a scopolamine patch behind your ear.
这会在接下来24小时内 减少他的分泌物
That will cut down on his secretions for the next 24 hours.
你觉得他有24小时吗
Do you think he has 24 hours?
没人知道 再注射两单位吗♥啡♥
There's really no way to know. Let's give another two of morphine.
有需要就重复 我们要给他一些让他舒服的东西
Repeat PRN. We're going to give him something to keep him comfortable.
医生 那四句话是什么来着
Doctor, what were those four things again?
“我爱你 谢谢 我原谅你 请原谅我”
I love you. Thank you. I forgive you. Please forgive me.
这很简单
That's easy.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我爱我们一起度过的每一分钟 谢谢你
I've loved every minute we've gotten to spend together. Thank you.
你是一个男孩能拥有的最好的爸爸
You're the best dad a boy could have wanted.
你从来没错过任何比赛
You--you never missed a game.
你总是为我腾出时间 不管是玩接球还是建模型 还是…
You always made time for me to play catch or to build models or--
你会辅♥导♥我写作业
When you helped me with my homework...
我们会在其他人之前醒来…
Or when we would wake up before everybody else--
一起做三明治
And make sandwiches.
我马上回来
Be right back.
搞什么
他们发现那辆车了 在376街东面
They spotted it. East on 376.
我们走吧 -结果马上揭晓了
Oh, let's go. - It is on now.
15块赌撞车 再加5块赌他是吸毒者
$15 on crash, another $5 on junkies.
我赌8块能抓到人 再追加… -只能是5的倍数
Give me $8 on catch with another-- - Multiples of 5 only.
我才不要你的脱衣舞脏钱呢 -你胡说什么呢
I'm not touching your stripper bills. - Yo, what's that shit?
嘿 能小点声吗
Hey! Wanna keep it down?
这是医院 不是河滨赌场
This is a hospital, not Rivers Casino.
继续说 我去找罗比
Keep talking. I'ma find Robby.
我还活着
I'm alive!
精神科想给他换成口服药
Psych wanted to transition him to oral meds.
早上9点半服用奥兰氮平片剂
There's an order for an olanzapine tablet at 9:30 a.m.
那就是推给我们了 我一早上都在处理危重病人
Yeah, that's on us. I've been with criticals all morning.
他需要去楼上的行为健康科室
He needs to go upstairs to behavioral health.
我们这里太忙了 没时间按计划给他服用精神药物
We're too busy down here to dispense psych meds on a schedule.
我明白 我们还有什么选择
Understood. What options are we left with?
要么等他累了自己消停 要么我们进去给他打一针
Either we let him tire himself out, or we go in and stick him.
我担心他会伤到自己 -他被绑在了病床上
I'm worried he's gonna hurt himself. - He's in partial soft restraints.
我们真正需要的是巴夫龙麻醉飞镖
What we really need is a Pavulon blow dart.
别走
Hold it.
被你抓到了 我差点就翻过墙了 求你手下留情 典狱长
You caught me! And I was almost over the wall. Go easy on me, warden.
我需要给一个精神病患者服药
I need an order for an agitated psych patient.
他在这里好几天了 冰♥毒♥引起的精神失常
Been here for days. Methamphetamine induced psychosis.
那个海妖 -我们不该这么叫他
The Kraken? - We really shouldn't call him that.
B-52怎么样
How about a B-52?
不行 起效太慢 会绑住员工的
No, no, no. That would take way too long, tie up the staff.
QTc间期 -正常
QTC? - Normal.
5单位咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥ 5单位氟哌啶醇 那位先生叫…
Five of midazolam, five of Haldol, and Mister--
克拉科齐亚 -你在开玩笑吧
Krakozhia. - You're joking.
不到一分钟 克拉科齐亚先生就会不省人事
No. Mr. Krakozhia will be out like a light in under a minute.
如果他真名就叫克拉科齐亚 那叫他海妖也算不上是冒犯吧…
It hardly seems as offensive to call him Kraken if his name is actually--
五个月大的暴躁婴儿 -显而易见 我马上就到
Irritable five-month-old. - Clearly. I'll be right there.
再给我拿点咖啡
Um, I need more coffee.
你还好吗 船长 -挺好的 怎么了
You doing okay, Cap? - Yeah, why?
我不能让你翻到墙那头
Can't have you going over the wall.
托马斯科德拉 托马斯科德拉先生 请到窗口这里
Tomas Cordera, Mr. Tomas Cordera, please come to the window.
我有你的保险卡 托马斯科德拉
I have your insurance card. Tomas Cordera.
什么事 -我是科德拉
Yes? - Cordera.
其实是塔莎科德拉 而且是女士
It's actually Tasha Cordera, and "Ms."
好的 你之后要回来吗 走那个门
Okay. Do you want to come on back? Go through those doors.
你割伤了手臂
You cut your arm?
是的 -好吧 没问题
Yes. - Okay. No problem.
嗨 我是麦凯医生
Hi. I'm Dr. McKay.
这位是维多利亚贾瓦迪 医学生
This is Victoria Javadi, student doctor.
你好 我是塔莎
Hello. Tasha.
你好 抱歉久等了 塔莎 我能看一下吗
Hi. Sorry for the long wait, Tasha. Do you mind if I take a quick peek?
好的 -好的
Yeah. - Okay.
好吧 不算太严重
All right. Not too bad.
不过肯定需要缝几针
Definitely gonna need a few stitches, though.
你等下回来 我们帮你包扎 好吗
Why don't you come on back? And we'll get you patched up, okay?
好的
All right. Okay. Okay.
气胸有多大
How big is the pneumothorax?
知道了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
什么是气胸
What's a pneumothorax?
就是肺部瘀伤漏出来了一点空气
Uh, just a little air leaking from the big bruise in your lung.
我有点喘不上气了 -疼吗
Getting short of breath here. - Pain?
不 疼痛感完全消失了 -很好 阻断剂起效了
No, all that's gone. - Good. The block worked.
每分钟5升输氧 血氧饱和度下降到了85
Sats are down to 85 on 5 liters.
他的肺挫伤需要治疗
His lung contusions need some help.
上BiPAP面罩 吸入压10 呼气压5
Start BiPAP, 10 over 5.
那会打开你肺部有瘀伤的部分
That'll open up the bruised parts of your lung.
谢谢
Thanks.
好消息是你不需要手术 但我会告诉加西亚医生CT结果
Good news is, you don't need surgery, but I'll let Dr. Garcia know about the CT.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
我两个小时前才认识她
I met her two hours ago.
那你肯定给她留下了很好的第一印象
Must have made a strong first impression.
有发烧 呕吐或咳嗽吗
Any fever, vomiting, or cough?
都没有 -吃奶正常吗
None of that. - Good feedings?
她是足月出生的吗 -正常分娩
Was she full term at birth? - Normal delivery.
儿童疫苗呢 -对 两个月和四个月的都打了
Childhood vaccines? - Um, yeah, two months and four months.
为了得到准确的体温… -你的诊断是什么
To get an accurate temperature-- - What's your differential diagnosis?
首先排除最糟糕的情况 -…用直肠温度计检查
Gotta rule out the worst first. - We need to check with a rectal thermometer.
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
这很重要
It's really important.
我知道
Ooh, I know. I know.
我们得排除严重的细菌感染
We gotta rule out any serious bacterial infection,
败血症 肺炎 肾盂肾炎 阑尾炎和脑膜炎
sepsis, pneumonia, pyelo, appendicitis, meningitis.
你觉得她得了脑膜炎
You think she has meningitis?
不是 我们只是在讨论可能的情况
No, we're just discussing hypothetical possibilities.
体温37.3摄氏度 -脑膜炎的可能性极小
Temp 99.2. - Making meningitis extremely unlikely.
心率16♥4♥ 血氧饱和度99
Heart rate 16♥4♥, sats 99.
这位是罗比医生 我们的资深医生
This is Dr. Robby, our senior physician.
嗨 很高兴认识你
Hi, nice to meet you.
无发热 清醒 生命体征良好
Afebrile, alert, good vitals.
莫汉和金医生正要开始体♥检♥
Doctors Mohan and King were just about to start their physical.
你去看看我们的学生吧 这里交给我处理
Why don't you go check on our students, and I'll handle this?
让我看看 我抱着你呢
你为什么又给我扎针
So why are you sticking me again?
你胸痛后一小时来到这里
You came in an hour after the chest pain.
如果是心脏病发作 心脏损伤需要更多时间
If it's a heart attack, it can take
才会在血液中呈现 把手指放在这上面
more time for the heart damage to show up in the blood-- put your finger on that--
即使是常规心电图也会有疏漏 所以我们要重复检查
even with the normal EKG. That's why we repeat the test.
把胳膊抬起来 谢谢
Lift your arm up. Thank you.
好了 我们送你回候诊室
All right, let's get you back to the waiting room.
什么 不 -是的
What? No. - Yeah.
不 我一直在等待 我现在应该去看医生
No, all I've been doing is waiting. I'm supposed to see a doctor now.
很快的 我会通知你的
Soon. I'll let you know.
这他妈是在开玩笑吧 -笑一笑有好处
This is a fucking joke. - Yeah, it's good to laugh.
笑我们正在堕落成第三世界国家
Laughing our way to being a third world country.
让你想到了家乡吗
Remind you of home?
好吧 我知道我们不该挑拣病人
Okay, I know we're not supposed to pick favorites here.
但我会盯着你的
I'ma keep my eye on you.
好的
Yeah.
你最好是 -好的
You do that. - Oh, yeah.
塔莎 是酒瓶造成的吗
So, Tasha, it was a decanter?
一个漂亮的巴卡拉醒酒瓶
A beautiful Baccarat carafe.
我在教一个同事如何擦拭它
I was, uh, showing a colleague how to polish it,
瓶颈处突然断裂了 我的胳膊还在里面
and the neck broke with my arm still inside--
所以不是我最好的演示
So not my finest.
瓶子碎了吗 -没有 它裂成两半了
Did it shatter? - No, no, it cracked cleanly in two.
但因为条件反射 我把胳膊往后拉 就这样了
But as a reflex, I jerked my arm back, and that's what did it.
条件反射 我也有过几次后悔的经历
Reflexes, I have regretted a few of my own.
很好 现在注射另一边
Good. Now inject to other side.
只划破了单层皮肤 边缘光滑 一道近乎笔直的伤口
Single layer, straight edges, about as straightforward as it gets.
太好了 这我就放心了
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表