剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Neither do we.
直接转到了语♥音♥信箱 - 也许你可以给他发短♥信♥
It's just going straight to voicemail. - Maybe if you can text him.
他没有回
He's not texting back.
我为这一切感到抱歉 - 没关系
Oh, I'm sorry about all this. - It's OK, it's OK.
你为大卫做的事很勇敢
What are you doing for David is very brave.
我是他的母亲 我会不惜一切保护他
I'm his mother. I'll do anything to protect him.
你觉得他会伤害别人吗 - 不会
Do you think he would hurt anyone? - No.
但是...
But...
我相信很多父母都是这么想的...
I'm sure a lot of parents felt that way
直到他们的孩子 做出了难以启齿的事情
before their children did unspeakable things.
他有暴♥力♥史吗 他惹过麻烦吗
Does he have any history of violence? Has he ever been in any trouble?
没有 从来没有过 他很安静
No, never. He's very quiet.
他把我照顾得很好
And he takes great care of me.
他父亲的死让他很受打击 我们俩都是
He--he's struggled with his father's death. We both have.
有一个直升机运送的触电病人 十分钟后到
Flight is ten minutes out with an electrocution.
好的 去叫柯林斯 我马上过去
OK, grab Collins. I'll be right there.
继续联♥系♥他 如果你联♥系♥上了 让人来找我
Keep trying to reach him. If you do, have someone come find me.
好吗 - 好的
OK? - OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 你有什么好消息吗
Of course. You got some good news for me?
我当然有
I sure do.
两个重症监护病房♥正在打扫
There are two rooms in ICU being cleaned.
现在应该可以用了 - 太好了
They'll be ready by now. - Great.
我买♥♥了贝果放在休息室 - 干得好 谢谢
And I got bagels in the lounge. - Nice job. Thank you.
是真的吗 - 你得说得具体点
Is it true? - You have to be more specific.
急诊室里有老鼠吗
Are there rats in the ED?
显然是 如果有人已经告密的话
Uh, apparently, if somebody already snitched.
你知道这看起来有多糟糕吗 又多了一个关闭这个地方的理由
Do you know how bad this looks? One more reason to shutter this place.
唯一收治老鼠的急诊室
Only the emergency department admits rats.
急诊室绝不会收治老鼠
Emergency department would never admit rats,
除非它们买♥♥了正确的保险
unless they had the right insurance.
你抓到了吗
Did you catch any of them?
抓到一只 而且我收了它全费
One, and I charged him for a full visit.
我很高兴你认为这很好笑 - 我很遗憾你不这么想
I'm glad you think this is funny. - I'm sorry that you don't.
你打电♥话♥给灭虫公♥司♥了吗
Did you call an exterminator?
它在等二次诊断结果
He's waiting on a second opinion.
你今天有点得寸进尺了
You're pushing your luck today.
放心吧 据我所知 它们正在前往食堂
Don't worry. Last I heard, they were headed for the cafeteria,
所以它们应该活不过一个小时 - 好吧
so they should be dead within the hour. - OK.
我一整周都在 - 或许不会
I'll be here all week. - Or maybe not.
这个女吸毒者因为骚扰乘客 被赶下了公交车
Drug-seeking woman kicked off the city bus for disrupting and disturbing passengers.
我打了911
I called 911!
她一直喊着要毒品
She's been screaming for narcotics nonstop.
我们找到了一个止痛药空瓶 - 你在干什么
We found an empty Percocet bottle filled five days ago. - What are you doing?
你们要干什么
What are you doing?
自从我们接上她 她一直不肯合作 反抗激烈
She's been uncooperative and combative since we picked her up.
放开她 - 我需要打♥针♥
Get off her. Let her go.
别反抗了 冷静点 不然我报♥警♥了
Stop fighting. Calm the fuck down, or I'm calling the cops.
我家里的药不管用 拜托 我有镰状细胞病
My meds at home aren't working! Please, I have sickle cell!
好了 住手 大家都住手
OK, stop. Everybody stop. Stop!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫乔伊斯 乔伊斯圣克莱尔
It's Joyce. It's Joyce St. Claire.
乔伊斯 你是因为镰状细胞病疼痛吗
Joyce, is this your sickle cell pain?
是的 - 十毫克静脉吗♥啡♥
Yes! - 10 milligrams of IV morphine.
真的要十毫克 - 是的
You really want 10? - Yes.
如果需要 五分钟后再注射一次 她还需要镇痛剂点滴
Repeat it in five minutes if needed. And she needs a Dilaudid drip.
这是血管闭塞危机 我很抱歉发生这种事
This is a vaso-occlusive crisis! I'm so sorry this happened.
你会没事的 你在这里很安全
You're going to be OK now. You're safe here.
走吧
Come on.
你在这里会很安全 我保证 深呼吸 好吗
You're going to be safe here. I promise. Just breathe. OK?
他的左前臂触电了 因为出现室颤给他电击了一次
Live wire hit his left forearm, shocked him once for v-fib.
下面有电线杆吗 - 没有 是废弃的工厂
Was there a power pole down? - No, abandoned factory.
我们在他旁边发现了螺栓钳 也有触电痕迹
We found bolt cutters at his side. Got electrocuted.
他是想偷铜吗 - 很可能
Was he trying to steal copper? - Most likely.
电线烧焦了他的手臂 穿透身体的电流让心脏停止了跳动
Powerline fried his arm, and the current through his whole body stopped his heart.
准备好了吗
Ready?
稳住 抬起来
Steady, lift.
追加肌红蛋白和肌酸激酶检测 两升生理盐水 流速开到最大
Add a myoglobin and a CK to the labs. Two liters normal saline wide open.
桑托斯医生 我们在担心什么
Dr. Santos, what are we worried about?
组织损伤导致的横纹肌溶解 会造成肾衰竭
Um, rhabdomyolysis from tissue damage can kill the kidneys,
持续的心脏病风险 - 很好
ongoing risk of cardiac irritability. - Excellent.
电击板已就位 - 那家伙从电线杆上摔下来了
AP pads in place. - Guy fell off a telephone pole?
没有 他站在平台上 - 无聊
No, he was on a platform. - Boring.
直接插♥进♥了一根带电的电线
Cut into a live wire.
腹侧室紧绷 - 设置STIC压力监视仪
Tense ventral compartment. - Set up the STIC pressure monitor.
出现室颤 - 好的 充电到300焦耳
V-fib. - All right, charge to 300. Charge to 300.
这里是我负责还是你 - 抱歉 条件反射了
Am I running this or are you? - Sorry, reflex response.
清场
Clear.
该死
Ah, fuck!
对不起
Sorry.
所以 发生了什么
So what--what happened?
这是我买♥♥给我女朋友的狗的
I bought it for my girlfriend's dog.
我晚上工作 那只狗整天都在叫 我醒来后发现自己戴着它
I work nights, and he yaps all day long. And when I woke up, I was wearing it.
那个愚蠢的贱♥人♥
Stupid bitch!
对不起
Sorry, sorry.
我想她一定是用了万能胶
I think she must have used Krazy Glue.
是的 看起来是这样
Yeah, it, um, it looks that way.
你试过把电池取出来吗
Have you tried removing the batteries?
当然试过
Of course.
她把电池盒粘死了
She glued the case shut.
好了 我们现在有几个选择 盖瑞
All right, I think we have a couple options, Gary.
我们可以试着找到一种溶剂
Um, we can try to find a solvent that will dissolve
可以溶解胶水或至少软化到 能扣下来的程度
or at least soften the glue enough for you to peel it off
不会连你的皮肤一起扯掉
without taking your skin with it.
或者...贾瓦迪医生
Or, um... Dr. Javadi?
我想你脖子上的皮肤细胞会自然脱落
I--I guess your skin cells on your neck will naturally
到时你应该就能取下来了
slough off and you should just be able to remove it in time.
到时是什么时候
How much time?
也许几周吧 - 几周
Um, couple of weeks, maybe. - Couple weeks?
我觉得这家伙得的是坏血病
I think this guy's got scurvy.
他是海盗吗
What is he, a pirate?
不是 他是个流浪汉 几乎只靠一美元商店的拉面活着
No, he's an unhoused man who lives almost exclusively on dollar store ramen.
有渗透性出血牙龈炎 牙龈出血
There's perifollicular hemorrhage, gingivitis, bleeding gums,
而且他的饮食中没有水果或蔬菜
and, um, yeah, no fruit or vegetables in his diet.
我想这样应该就行了 只要能排除海盗
I suppose that could do it as long as you've ruled out piracy.
没有鹦鹉 没有假腿 没有汗水和朗姆酒的臭味
No parrot, no peg leg, doesn't reek of sweat and rum?
既然你提到了 确实有一股味道
Well, now that you mention it, there was a smell.
可能真是海盗
Probably a pirate.
告诉他下次停靠在一美元商店时 买♥♥点维生素C
Tell him to pick up some vitamin C next time he docks at a dollar store.
我看不出你是不是在开玩笑
I can't tell if you're joking.
不是 坏血病船长缺乏维生素C
No, Captain Scurvy's got a vitamin C deficiency.
最便宜的治疗方法是每日补充
Cheapest way to fix it is with a daily supplement.
坏血病船长也是一个笑话
Captain Scurvy is another joke.
我也这么想 - 很好笑
I'd like to think so. - It's a good one.
朗登医生 金医生 这位是亚瑟卡尔森
Dr. Langdon, Dr. King, this is Arthur Carlson from Children,
儿童青年与家庭委员会的
Youth, and Families.
他想和泰勒琼斯的父母谈谈
He'd like to speak to the parents of Tyler Jones.
好的
Right, right.
梅尔 你能带他去找琪拉雅 和那一家人吗
Uh, Mel, would you mind showing him to Kiara and the family?
好的 这边请
Yeah, right this way.
贝托 - 你好 医生
Beto? - Hello, Doctor.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在做白班
I'm working day shifts now.
你几年前不是退休了吗
Didn't you retire a couple of years ago?
没有 我今天得上班
No. I have to work today.
好吧 你待在这里别动 好吗
Right. Right. Just stay right here, OK?
我有很多打扫工作
I--I have a lot of cleaning to do.
是啊 别走 我马上回来
Yeah, no, I'll be just one second.
嘿 医生 能来个三明治吗
Hey, Doc, Doc! How about a sandwich?
当然 厄尔 火鸡味的 不要鸡蛋沙拉 我知道了 稍等我一分钟
Sure, Earl. Turkey, no egg salad. I got you. Just give me one minute.
贝托说他在这里工作
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表