剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
意思是最快也要等到下周
It means nothing's gonna happen until next week
除非我们这里来了一个 有服务猫的病人
at the earliest unless we get a patient in here with a service cat.
那个已故老兵的妹妹还在等你
Oh, don't forget, you still have the sister of Abbot's deceased veteran waiting for you.
糟糕 好的 我马上过去 - 是啊 快去吧
Oh, shit, yes, yes, yes. I'll be there. I'll be there. - Yeah, go.
嘿 我到处找你
Hey, I've been looking all over for you.
北区1号♥病房♥ 有个需要电击除颤的患者
We need a cardiovert unstable AFib in North 1.
好的 等我一下
OK, just give me a sec.
收缩压90 - 不是吧
Systolic's 90. - Fuck me.
35岁建筑师熬夜赶工 吸了一晚上电子烟
35-year-old architect working on a deadline, vaping nicotine all night.
今早发生心悸 室颤147 奎恩先生 这位是罗比医生
Palpitations this morning. AFib at 147. Mr. Quinn, this is Dr. Robby.
你好 先生 你感觉如何 - 糟透了
Hello, sir. How are you feeling? - Like crap.
你什么时候开始心悸的 - 不久前
When did your palpitations start? - A little while ago.
我们审问了他的智能手表
We interrogated his smartwatch.
他的心率只有92
His heart rate has only been up for 92 minutes.
你知道我们需要电击 让你的心脏恢复正常吧
You understand we need to shock your heart back to normal?
会痛吗 - 会给你打镇静剂
Is it gonna hurt? - You'll be sedated.
所以会很疼
So it's really gonna hurt.
梅尔 75毫克异丙酚 慢速静脉滴注 - 你昨晚吸了多少电子烟
Mel, 75 of propofol, slow IV push. - How much did you vape last night?
几个烟弹吧 - 你每天都吸吗
A couple of pods. - You vape every day?
是的 但通常不会那么多
I do, but not that much.
你试过戒烟吗
You want to cut back?
我试过 但真的太难了
I've tried. It's just really fucking hard.
一个烟弹里有多少尼古丁 有人知道吗
How much nicotine is in a pod? Anybody know?
不知道
No idea.
四十毫克 跟一包纸质香烟一样
40 milligrams, same as a pack of cigarettes.
一晚上两包
Wow, two packs in one night.
梅尔 心肺复苏的安全窗口是多久
Mel, what's the safe window for cardioversion?
12小时 - 之后会发生什么
12 hours. - What happens after that?
左心房♥血栓栓塞导致中风风险增加
Increased risk of embolic stroke from left atrial blood clot.
他没有
Which he does not have.
奎恩先生
Mr. Quinn. Mr. Quinn.
他没意识了 200焦耳 心电图同步
OK, he's out. Sync cardioversion at 200 joules.
已充电 - 清场
Charged. - Clear.
恢复了 - 窦性心律 循环血压
Bingo. - Sinus rhythm. Cycle BP.
我们会监测几个小时
We'll monitor for a few hours.
对 我们还要为这个病例 提供戒瘾服务
Yeah, let's get addiction services on the case too.
他需要每天贴戒烟贴 烟瘾犯了就嚼尼古丁口香糖
He's gonna need a daily patch and nicotine gum for breakthrough cravings.
戒烟可不容易 - 嘿 那个老兵的妹妹...
This one's a bitch to kick. - Hey, the sister of Abbot--
该死 是的 - 已故的退伍老兵...
Shit, yes. Shit, yes, yes.
去吧 猛♥男♥
Go get 'em, tiger.
你是奥瑟先生的妹妹吗
Are you Mr. Orser's sister?
我是菲奥娜
Fiona.
你好 菲奥娜
Hi, Fiona.
我是罗宾纳维奇医生 大家都叫我罗比医生
I'm Dr. Robinavitch. Everybody calls me Dr. Robby.
请坐
Have a seat, please,
我会告诉你发生的一切
and I will tell you everything that's happened.
你在找什么特殊病例吗
Are you looking for something in particular?
任何死亡率很低的病例
Anything with a very low potential for mortality.
你不能靠玩这套把戏蒙混过关
You're not playing that game.
我唯一在玩的把戏是“让病人活着”
Only thing I'm playing is let's keep the patients alive.
现在我们要玩“直面恐惧”
Uh-huh, well, now we're playing face your fears.
听起来像是一个很烂的把戏
That sounds like a terrible game.
你最害怕的是什么
What up there scares you the most?
全部 - 选个最糟糕的
All of it. - Pick the worst.
南区20号♥病房♥ 82岁女性 下背部疼痛
South 20. 82-year-old woman, low back pain.
这可能是潜在的腹主动脉瘤 马尾神经综合征
I mean, that's potential leaking AAA, cauda equina syndrome,
脊柱硬膜外脓肿 有太多出状况的可能性了
spinal epidural abscess. That could go wrong in so many ways.
今天不会 我的朋友
Not today, amigo.
我们要像修理赛车一样 把这位女士修好
We're gonna work this lady up like a race car.
那是什么意思 - 意思是你现在是维修人员了
What does that mean? - It means you're on the pit crew now.
来吧
Come on.
你准备好进去了吗
Are you ready to go inside?
不 还没有
No, not really.
我会和你一起 你可以决定什么时候离开
I'll be with you. You can decide when you want to leave.
你的身体好冷
You're so cold.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起我没有陪着你
I'm sorry I wasn't here with you.
但现在我来了
But I'm here now.
不管你在哪里
Wherever you are.
我不知道没有你的世界会是什么样
I don't know what the world is without you.
我实在看不下去这封信
I really can't look at this letter.
能请你读给我听吗
Would it be too much to ask you to read it to me?
抱歉 这个要求很失礼
Oh, I'm sorry. That's an inappropriate request.
不 完全不会 我很荣幸能帮你这个忙
No, not at all, not at all. I'd be honored by the request.
“尊敬的雷蒙德奥瑟的家属
"To the family of Raymond Orser,
我是杰克阿伯特医生
"my name is Dr. Jack Abbot.
我是负责治疗雷蒙德的急诊科医生
"I am the emergency department physician who treated Raymond.
我和雷一样也是退伍军人
"I, like Ray, am also a veteran.
虽然我今天之前从未见过雷蒙德 但我和他这样的人一起服过役
"And though I never met Raymond before today, I served with men like him.
所以我不难想象 他一定是个非常杰出的人
"So I can only imagine what an outstanding person he must have been."
对不起 我没能救活雷
"I'm sorry I could not save Ray's life.
我们努力了几个小时 但他的伤势太严重了
"We worked on him for several hours, but his injuries were too severe,
即使是对于像雷蒙德这样 经受过战争考验的硬汉也是如此
"even for someone as tough and battle-tested as Raymond.
他临终时没有痛苦 希望这能让你们感到少许安慰
"Please take some comfort in knowing he did not suffer.
请接受我衷心的哀悼 杰克阿伯特敬上”
"You have my heartfelt condolences. Jack Abbot."
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're very welcome.
我再次为你痛失亲人感到非常抱歉
Again, I'm very, very sorry for your loss.
你要去哪里 莫娜
Where do you think you're going, Myrna?
不关你的事 水果蛋糕
Oh, none of your business, fruitcake.
事实上 这个部门里发生的一切 都是我的事
Actually, everything that happens in this department is my business.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
我在这里承受了很多 我把你照顾得很好
I put up with a lot around here. I take very good care of you,
所以你可以叫我罗宾纳维奇医生 或者罗比医生
so you can call me Dr. Robinavitch, or you can call me Dr. Robby,
或者你可以叫我迈克尔
or you can use my first name of Michael,
但我不喜欢你叫我水果蛋糕
but I do not appreciate you calling me fruitcake.
我伤了你的心吗 混♥蛋♥
Oh, did I hurt your feelings, cocksucker?
这么说的话 那个称呼确实有种 滑稽可笑的感觉
That said, it has a certain whimsical quality
我或许适应一下就好了
to it that I can probably learn to live with.
随便你吧 水果蛋糕
Whatever you say, fruitcake.
打扰一下 医生 我父亲又开始挣扎了
Excuse me, Doctor, my father is starting to struggle again.
好的
OK.
你不知道那些东西会要了你的命吗
Don't you know those things will kill you?
我没那么幸运
I'm not that lucky.
搞什么
What the fuck?
嘿 他们偷了我们的救护车
Hey, they're stealing our rig!
你把钥匙留在车上了
Did you leave the keys in it?
总是如此 以防有人需要移♥动♥它
Always, in case somebody needs to move it.
好吧 你可能不该那么做
Yeah, you probably shouldn't have done that.
你进来吧 齐格勒 我们会照看你的
Why don't you come on inside, Ziggler? We'll look you over.
我没事 去他的
I'm fine. Fuck that.
天啊 你能相信吗
God, can you believe that shit?
这种事常有
It happens.
你能想办法让他更舒服些吗
What can you do to make him more comfortable?
我们可以把管子取出来 - 但他需要管子才能呼吸
We can take the tube out. - But he needs that to breathe.
如果我们拔管 我们会给他输氧保持舒适
If we extubate, we would keep him on oxygen for comfort.
我们会减少他的镇静剂
We would decrease his sedation.
他可能会恢复意识
He might regain consciousness.
他可能会认出你 甚至可以说话
He could recognize you. Maybe even speak.
我不想做任何危害他康复的事
Well, I don't want to do anything to jeopardize him getting better.
这就是重点 海伦
That's just the point, Helen.
他不会康复了
He's never getting better.
你又不知道 - 我知道的 好吗 他也知道
You don't know that. - I do know that, OK? He knows that.
甚至你♥爸♥爸可能也知道
And Dad probably even knows it.
是时候放手了
It's time to let him go.
很抱歉你已经受够了爸爸 但我没有
I'm sorry if you've had your fill of Dad, but I haven't,
我不会放弃他的
and I am not giving up on him.
即使这会伤害他
Even if it's hurting him?
我很抱歉 但如果我能做些什么
I'm sorry, but if there was anything
来治愈你父亲 我会的
I could do to heal your father, I would do it.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表