剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我说“医生”是为了让你意识到 这个荒谬的事实
and I say doctor in such a fashion to draw attention to the ridiculous fact
你享受这个头衔才多久 90天吗
that you have enjoyed that title for, what, 90 days?
所以 是的 我很困惑
So yeah, I'm confused.
是傲慢还是无知让你认为
Is it--is it hubris or ignorance
你比其他住院医生知道得更多 他们比你多两到三年的经验
that makes you think that you know more than other residents that have two to three years more experience
在急诊室帮助过成千上万的病人 比你要多得多
and have helped thousands more patients in the emergency department than you have?
更不用说超过500小时的
Not to mention the over 500 hours
有讲座和模拟实验室的高级培训
of advanced training with lectures and simulation labs
以及高级医师的指导
with senior faculty instruction.
这在你看来都不重要
It doesn't matter!
不管是因为愚蠢还是傲慢 你都需要意识到自己是个新人
Stupid or arrogant, you need to realize that you are a beginner,
这代表你的工作是闭嘴 倾听和学习
which means your job is to shut up, listen, and learn
因为今天到目前为止 你唯一做成功的事
because so far today, the only thing you have been
就是反复证明你一无所知
successful at is proving repeatedly that you know nothing.
朗登医生
Dr. Langdon.
病人情况稳定吗
Is the patient stable?
体温38.8 马上就要把她从冰水里捞出来了
Temp's 102. Just about to take her out of the ice.
请继续 朗登医生 出来一下
Proceed. Dr. Langdon, a word, please.
听着 我知道我听上去很过分 但你只知其一不知其二
Look, I know that sounded rough, but you only caught the tail.
我可以跟你细数… - 别说话了
Stop talking. Stop talking. - I can give you a list a mile--
她在无人监督下… - 别说了 闭嘴
She was giving unsupervised-- - Knock it off. Shut the fuck up!
谁告诉你羞辱 贬低和侮辱
Where does it say that shaming, belittling, and insulting
是有效的教学方法
are effective teaching tools?
让我告诉你 骚扰没有任何教育价值
Let me just tell you, harassment has zero educational value.
你觉得不爽 她惹毛你了
You're feeling upset? She's getting under your skin?
反思一下自己 休息一下
Check yourself. Take a break.
我一直在看你挑她的刺
I've been watching you ride her.
这种行为是不能容忍♥的
This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.
我不想看到
I don't want to see it.
抱歉 不会再发生了
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
你的另一个实习生呢 梅尔呢
Where's your other one? Where's Mel?
她在休息
She's taking a breather. - Yeah.
去找她 看看能不能让她重回岗位
Well, maybe go find her, and see if you can
你是这里的高级领导
get her back in the game. You are senior leadership here.
你要表现出该有的样子
Step up and act like it.
哇 你是有备而来
Wow. You came prepared.
安全总比后悔好
Better safe than sorry.
抱歉我就那样跑了
Sorry I took off like that.
我很怕老鼠
I have a thing about rats.
我也很害怕奶牛
And cows totally freak me out.
真的吗
Really?
我的家乡老鼠和奶牛都很多 它们其实没什么害处
Oh, there's plenty of both where I come from. They're--you know, they're pretty harmless.
希望克拉科齐亚先生也是
Let's hope Mr. Krakozhia is now too.
是啊
Yeah, no kidding.
好了
OK.
就是这个人吗
Is this the guy?
是的
Yes.
你好 伙计
Hey, man.
我叫丹尼斯维塔克
It's Dennis Whitaker.
我只是想为之前的事道歉
I just wanted to say sorry for earlier.
听说我把你害苦了
Heard I got you pretty good.
是啊
Yeah.
我一停药脑子就不听使唤了
I kind of go out of my head when I'm off my meds.
然后我好像尿到别人身上了
Then I guess I piss on people.
我很确定冰♥毒♥没有帮助
I'm pretty sure the meth doesn't help.
我不再吸毒了
I'm not using anymore.
我服用抗精神病药 治疗吸毒导致的精神分♥裂♥症
I take antipsychotics for the schizophrenia I got from doing meth.
但我已经戒毒一年了
But I've been clean a year.
你为什么停药
Why aren't you taking your meds?
我为什么停药
Why don't I take my meds?
医生 我现在居无定所
Well, Doc, I'm kind of in between houses right now
住在自♥由♥大道的难民营里
living in an encampment on Liberty Avenue.
吃药要花钱的
Meds cost money.
我没有保险
I don't have insurance.
还需要我继续说吗 - 不 不用了
Should I go on? - No. No. That's fine.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
生活并不总是容易的
Life isn't always easy.
你跟社工谈过了吗
Have you talked to a social worker yet?
没有 - 好的
No. - OK.
你能去找…
Do you think you could go grab--
琪拉雅 - …把琪拉雅找来吗
Kiara? - Kiara in here?
好的
Yeah.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
没关系 真的
It's OK, honestly.
没事的
Really, it's OK.
谢谢你的道歉
I appreciate the apology.
这一定是克罗斯比吧
This must be Crosby.
我听说过很多关于你的事 小家伙
I've heard a lot about you, buddy.
我最省心的实习生怎么样了
How's my least problematic trainee?
严格来说 你们都是新手 但我越来越喜欢你了
Well, technically, you're all pretty green, but you're growing on me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
So how you doing?
很好 好多了
Um, good. Better.
是吗
Yeah?
我是说…只是…
It's--I mean, it's just--
那个小女孩和她妹妹…
it's the--the little girl and the sister's
我太能感同身受了
too close to home.
我们做的事情很难
The things we do are hard.
是的
Yeah.
你…
You're
坐在这里 感觉自己没法胜任这份工作吗
sitting here feeling like-- like maybe you're not up to it?
是的
Yeah.
我也经历过
Been there.
我们都经历过
We all been there.
梅尔
Mel,
你是个敏感的人
you're a sensitive person.
这里…
This--
这个地方对敏感的人来说是很残酷的
this is a tough place for sensitive people.
但我们需要这样的人
But we need them badly.
非常需要
现在…
Now,
如果你准备好了 我需要你
if you're ready, I need you.
这是份完美的工作
It's a perfect job.
这几乎是禅修
It's practically a zen exercise.
我有一千块碎石
I've got 1,000 pieces of gravel
需要从超过半米的擦伤皮肤中挑出来
that need to be plucked out of a 2-foot-long road rash.
一千块
1,000?
对 差不多一百块吧
Yeah. Give or take 100.
南区20号♥病房♥ 离开时一定要关上门
South 20. Make sure you close the door behind you.
我不想让克罗斯比跑出去
Don't want Crosby getting out.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
没问题 我马上就来
No problem. I'll be right there.
好多碎石啊
That's a lot of gravel.
我觉得没问题了
It looks clean to me.
你能感觉到吗 厄尔 - 什么
You feel that, Earl? - Feel what?
那就是没有
That's a no.
好了 现在涂上皮肤粘合剂吧
All right. Now just apply the Dermabond.
好的
Cool.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
这就是我来的目的
That's why I'm here.
我只是很好奇 护士轮班结束后会做什么
Yeah, I was just wondering what the nurses do after their shifts.
你指的哪方面
In terms of what?
你们会一起出去吗
You know, do they ever, like, go out together,
比如下班后出去放松一下什么的
like, hang out to decompress after a shift or anything?
有时候会 我们大多数人 只是很高兴能离开这里
Yeah, sometimes. I mean, most of us are just happy to get the hell out of here.
就我个人而言 我最喜欢的就是 洗个长长的热水澡 穿上舒适的卫衣
Personally, I'm all about a long, long, hot shower, comfy sweats,
一边吃外卖♥♥一边看电视
eating some takeout in front of the TV,
最好是能把我逗笑的节目
ideally watching something that makes me laugh, so...
是啊 我能想象到
Yeah, I can see that.
我没有在脑子里想象 我只是说
I'm not imagining it in my mind, of course.
我能想象那种惬意
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表