剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
aiming at the contralateral nipple.
我进去了
I'm in.
好的 恢复按压
Okay, resume compressions.
挤血
And squeeze blood.
你从哪学的 -EM:RAP播客
Where'd you learn that? - RAP" podcast.
他一分钟内就能准备好 输第二单位的血了 搞定
We'll be ready for a second unit in under a minute. Boom.
好的 你的纱布上没有太多血 格雷森先生
Okay, not too much blood on your dressing, Mr. Grayson.
你看起来状态不错
You're looking good.
格雷森先生 嘿 格雷森先生
Mr. Grayson? Hey, Mr. Grayson!
我一定是打瞌睡了 这就像一场噩梦
Oh, I must've dozed off. This is like a bad dream.
是啊 不开玩笑
Yeah, no kidding.
你有没有碰巧看到谁开枪打了你
You, um--did you happen to see who shot you?
没有 但我听到了枪声
No. But I heard the shots.
枪声和尖叫声此起彼伏
They just kept coming, gunshots and screaming.
我永远都忘不了
I'm never gonna get that out of my head.
右腹股沟区域枪伤
GSW to the right inguinal region.
好的 嗨 我是维塔克医生
Yeah. Uh, hi, I'm Dr. Whitaker.
我叫卡门 -很高兴认识你
Carmen. - It's, uh, nice to meet you.
我来拿这个 好的 伤口有多疼
I'm just gonna take this. Okay. How's the pain?
我能忍♥得住 -好的
I can handle it. - Okay.
你T恤上这些字母是什么意思
What does this--"tem-bleek"? What does that mean?
腾布里克 这是一种 来自波多黎各的椰子布丁
Tembleque--it's a coconut pudding from Puerto Rico.
我们在上面加上肉桂
We top it off with canela--cinnamon.
这么说你经营一辆餐车 -目前只有一张折叠桌
Okay, wow. So you got a food truck? - Just a folding table for now.
足部动脉有力 -好的 我们先给你注射一些抗生素
Pedal pulses are strong. - Okay, let's start with antibiotics, pain meds,
和止痛药 把你的血止住
and let's try to stop this bleeding.
好的 绑好了
Okay. Here we go.
你能接手吗
Okay, uh, could you take over?
谢谢 嘿
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Hey, hey, hey.
腹股沟枪伤伴活动性出血
Inguinal GSW with active bleeding.
试试以色列绷带
Um, try an Israeli bandage.
万一血透过来了呢 伤口在大腿根部
What if it bleeds through? It's at the top of the leg.
没有足够的空间使用止血带
There's no room for a tourniquet above the wound.
那我们只能希望止血绷带有用了
Well, let's just hope the hemostatic bandage works.
好吧 我来了 -很好
Okay. Coming in. - Good.
嘿 所以… -嗨
Hey, so...
椰子 我喜欢椰子
coconut. Love coconut.
琪拉雅 -我是 这位是卢佩
Kiara? - Yes. This is Lupe.
我叫惠特尼 你给我发了短♥信♥
Whitney. You texted me.
我们到这边说吧
Let's take a walk over here.
你能告诉我们你丈夫的名字吗 -文森特里维拉
Can you tell us your husband's name? - Vincent Rivera.
我们要给你看一些照片
We're gonna show you some photos.
你能告诉我们这是文森特吗
Can you tell us if this is Vincent?
他不能说话吗
He's not talking?
不能
No, he's not.
是的 这是文森特 我能看看他吗
Yes, that's Vincent. Can I see him?
文森特头部中枪
Vincent had a gunshot to the head.
他到这里时已经没有脉搏和呼吸了
When he arrived here, there was no pulse or breathing.
我丈夫死了
My husband is dead?
我很遗憾 -我们很遗憾
I'm so sorry. - We're sorry.
那我弟弟布莱恩呢
What about my brother, Brian?
文森特和布莱恩一起去的音乐节
Vincent and Brian went to the festival together.
我弟弟还好吗
Is my brother okay?
能把他的名字和照片发给我们吗 -发过了
Can you send us his name and photo? - I did.
好吧 目前为止 他没有出现在死亡名单上
Okay, well, as of now, he's not one of our fatalities.
你有家人或朋友可以来陪你吗 我们可以帮忙联♥系♥他们
Do you have some relatives or friends we can call to come be with you?
我们的孩子在我父母那里
Our kids are with my parents.
第二袋血来了 -暂停按压
Second unit's in. - Holding compressions.
颈动脉脉搏 感觉到了吗 -我感觉到了
Carotid pulse--you feeling it? - I'm feeling it.
送他去做术前准备
He goes right up to pre-op.
红区 我需要帮助
Let's go. Let's go. I need some help over here!
嘿 他不是嫌犯 是珠宝店老板 没有前科
Hey. Not a person of interest. Jewelry store owner, no priors.
他不是枪手
He's not our shooter.
你们没事吧
You guys good in here?
我们能搞定 去吃两小时的午餐吧
We got this. Take a two-hour lunch.
我去看一下分诊处 -我们会给你留个位置
I'm gonna go check on triage. - We'll save a spot for you.
黄区病人 拿个轮椅来
Yellow gets a wheelchair.
嘿 艾哈迈德 总共多少人了 -截至目前85名病人
Hey, Ahmad, what number are we up to? - 85 patients so far.
粉区病人 需要一张轮床
Need a gurney for pink.
你们还好吗 -依然充满干劲
How are you guys doing? - Still going strong.
还不错吧 -你们做得很好
Not bad, I guess. - You guys are triaging great.
相信我 这并不容易 不是每个人都能做到
Believe me. This is not easy. Not everybody can pull this off.
这是你的中场激励演讲吗
Is this your half-time locker room speech?
算是吧 -我们是赢了还是输了
Yeah, possibly. - Are we winning or losing the game?
现在还说不准
Too soon to tell.
来吧 把床头向上调30度
Come on, these heads have to be up 30 degrees.
后面有四个
Got four back here.
头部穿透伤
Through and through the head.
没有脉搏 黑白条纹
No pulse. Black and white.
粉区 脉搏很强 没有反应 没有明显的枪伤
Pink zone. Strong pulse. Unresponsive, no obvious GSW.
红区 左胸枪伤
Red zone, GSW left chest.
我们刚上车时她还能说话
She was talking when we first got in the truck.
颈动脉微弱 没有反应
Weak carotid, unresponsive.
流了很多血 我试图止住
There--there was so much blood. I tried to stop it.
杰克 -罗比 莉亚中枪了 情况很糟糕
Jake! - Robby! Leah got shot! It's really bad!
我一直压着伤口
I've been putting pressure on the wound the whole time.
你做得很好 你中枪了吗
Yeah, that's good. That's good. Are you shot?
我不知道 也许腿上 这里大部分都是她的血
I don't--maybe my leg. Most of this is her blood.
你认识的人吗 老大
Somebody you know, boss?
是的 -你能行吗
Yeah. - You got this?
好 来吧 我们走 我扶你下来
Okay, come on, let's go. Let's go. I got you. Come on.
准备好了吗 拉 -就在这里
Ready? Pull.
杰克 你不能和她在一起 -我必须这么做
Jake, you can't stay with her. - I have to.
没地方了 我们现在得给莉亚做手术
There's no room, and we need to work on Leah right now,
你得找人检查你的腿 去坐下吧
and you need to get your leg checked, so please go sit down.
拜托一定要告诉我她的情况 -我会的
Please come tell me how she's doing, okay? Please? - I will.
杰克
Jake?
我没事 罗比在照顾莉亚
I-I'm okay. Leah's with Robby.
请心脏治疗科护士到中♥央♥走廊支援
感觉不到颈动脉
Can't feel carotid.
开始按压 过来替我一下
Start compressions. Swap out with me.
病人需要骨内输液 吊一袋O型阴性血
I need an IO. Hang a unit of O-neg.
我来做骨内输液
Got the IO.
莉亚 -是的
Leah? - Yeah.
你那边需要帮忙吗 -不用
You need help over there? - No, we're good.
那是杰克的女朋友 -该死
That's Jake's girlfriend. - Oh, shit.
杰克是谁
Who's Jake?
罗比的继子
It's, like, Robby's stepson.
我马上就来 先生
I'll be right with you, sir.
我妈妈会很高兴的
My mom would be very happy.
她总是说:“穿干净的内♥裤♥ 免得你要进医院”
She always says, wear clean underwear in case you end up in the hospital.
如果特别不舒服 就告诉我们
Just let us know if anything is too uncomfortable.
没关系 -这个得再紧点
It's okay. - This needs to be tighter.
上一个止血带很快就浸透了
You bled through the last one pretty fast.
试试180度扭转 这样会有更大的压力
Try a 180-degree twist. It'll put more pressure.
好的
Got it.
我平时抽个血都会晕倒
I usually faint when my blood gets drawn.
肯定是因为今天肾上腺素暴增
Must be all the adrenaline today.
维塔克
Whitaker?
老嬉皮士看起来不太对劲
Old hippie's looking pretty out of it.
没事 他在睡觉
No, he's sleeping.
继续
对疼痛没有反应 -该死
No response to pain. - Shit.
格雷森先生 -可能是迟发性颅内出血
Uh, Mr. Grayson. Mr. Grayson. - Could be a delayed head bleed.
他需要做脑部CT
He's gonna need a head CT.
一时半会做不上
He's not getting one anytime soon.
瞳孔大小相等且有反应 没有发散
Equal and reactive. No blown pupil.
桑托斯 去找个主治医生来 -我会试试 但不能保证
Santos, go get an attending. - I'll try, but no promises.
不好意思 我想我还在流血 -我马上就来
Excuse me. I think I'm still bleeding. - I'll be with you in a minute.
胸腔引流装置已准备好
Pleur-evac ready. Here you go.
普林塞斯 你来接替做负责人
Princess, take over as primary.
布丽奇特呢 -她被困在黄区了
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表