剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
会很疼吗
Oh, is that gonna be painful?
可能会有些不适 我向你保证
There may be some discomfort. I assure you,
会给你用合适的止疼药 帮助你缓解
we will prescribe proper pain medication to provide you with adequate relief.
抽取100毫克异丙酚 50毫克芬太尼
Draw up 100 of propofol, 50 of fent.
随便吧 把我弄晕就行了
Whatever, just knock me out.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
波拉
Perlah,
我们能把哪位病人愉快地送走
which of our patients can we send on their merry way?
好的 巴瑞 做瑜伽时摔破嘴唇 从北区1号♥搬到了走廊
Right. Barry, yoga split lip, moved from North 1 to the Hall;
沃尔特 公路擦伤 跟他那只 逮到老鼠的狗一起在南区20号♥
Walter, road rash with the rat killing dog, South 20;
还有文斯 打篮球手肘骨折 在中心区2号♥病房♥外
and Vince, basketball elbow fracture, outside Central 2.
好吧 给克罗斯比的爸爸 再查一次生命体征 没问题就出院吧
OK, you can run another set of vitals on Crosby's papa and discharge.
顺便让骨科把脑袋从屁♥股♥里掏出来
You can tell Ortho to get their head out of their ass
赶来过来把那位篮球健将接走
and take Joel Embiid with them.
瑜伽大♥师♥巴瑞也可以出院了 但要叮嘱他
And you can release Yoga Barry, but tell him
至少48小时内不能做倒立动作
to refrain from doing any handstands for at least 48 hours.
收到
Copy that.
走吧 你们听到他说的了
Go, go. You heard the man.
真不知道达娜每天是怎么撑下来的
I do not know how Dana does this every day.
管理急诊室是一项西西弗斯式的任务
Haha, running the ER is a Sisyphean task.
所以这是惩罚吗
So this is a punishment?
不是 - 西西弗斯就是因为惹怒了众神
No. - Sisyphus. Sisyphus pissed off the gods,
才被罚把巨石推上山
so they punished him by making him push
永生永世
this massive boulder up a hill for eternity.
人们必须想象西西弗斯的快乐
One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
嘿 艾哈迈德
Hey, Ahmad.
特蕾莎还在候诊室 和那些警♥察♥说话吗
Is Theresa still out in Chairs talking to those cops?
对 - 帮我个忙
Yeah. - Will you do me a favor
帮我看着点 别让她不跟我打招呼就离开
and just kind of keep an eye on it? Don't let her leave without talking to me.
好 - 有德里斯科的消息吗
OK. - Any word on Driscoll?
我在咱们院的安保组发布了警报 并把他病历上的住址
I issued an alert throughout PTMC security and called the cops with his home address
告知了警♥察♥
from his chart.
他们想要达娜的证词 - 她正在做CT
They want a statement from Dana. - She's in CT.
让我们先排除她医疗上的风险
Let's--let's, um, clear her medically,
然后再让她决定什么时候和警♥察♥谈
and then she can decide when she wants to talk to them.
那其他医院呢 要通知他们吗
What about other hospitals?
已经通知了 大家都在留意这个叫德里斯科的家伙
You let them know? - Notified. Everyone's on the lookout for this guy, Driscoll.
谢谢 艾哈迈德 - 不客气
Thanks, Ahmad. - You got it.
很高兴知道警方在找这个疯子 但是…
Glad to know the authorities are looking for this psycho, but
你打算怎么保护我们其他人
what are you gonna do to protect the rest of us?
针对医护人员的暴♥力♥是全国性问题
Violence against health care workers is a national problem.
而且越来越糟
And it's only getting worse.
难怪到处都招不到护理人员
No surprise there's a nursing shortage everywhere.
我听到了
I hear you, I hear you, I hear you, I hear you,
这种事是不能容忍♥的
and it is unacceptable.
你是在搞什么马戏团吗
What the hell kind of circus are you running down here?
天啊 你真是阴魂不散
My God. You're like a bad penny.
达娜在哪 她怎么样了
Where is Dana? How is she?
她没事 我们送她去做CT了 确保万无一失
She's all right. We sent her to CT to make sure.
你写工伤报告了吗
Did you fill out an incident report?
我不知道 我更担心她是否有头骨骨折
I don't know, I was more concerned with her
而不是规避责任
having a skull fracture than with your liability.
那个候诊室的家伙 怎么会没人注意到他又回来了
How'd a guy from the waiting room get back here without anyone noticing?
格洛丽亚 问得好
Wow, Gloria! What a great question.
我们辛勤工作的护士刚刚问我
Our hard-working nurses were just asking me
医院打算采取什么措施 确保他们将来的安全
what steps the hospital plans to take to ensure their safety in the future.
也许你想向他们解释 为什么在过去四个月里
Maybe you would like to explain to them why you've denied my request
你三次拒绝我的额外安全措施请求
for additional security measures three times in the last four months?
如果护士们觉得不安全 他们就不会来上班了
If nurses don't feel safe, they're not gonna come to work.
首先 我们所有员工的安全…
First off, the safety of all our employees is paramount--
记得上次护士罢♥工♥吗
Do you remember the last nursing strike?
当时闹得很难看
Yeah, that was a real shit show.
也许应该跟我们的工会代表 反映下这件事
Maybe this is something our union rep should know about?
好吧 别激动
OK, well, just take a beat
记住 匹兹堡创伤医疗中心 是个大家庭
and remember that PTMC is a family.
拜托 - 功能失调的家庭
Come on. - A dysfunctional family.
你应该关注护士的满意度
You should be worried about the nurses' satisfaction
还有安全… - 我们关注所有人
and the safety of-- - We are worried about everyone.
我们关注…罗比
We worry--Robby.
罗比
Robby.
罗比医生 我有个问题要问你 - 说吧
Dr. Robby, I got a question for you. - Shoot.
我们在为19号♥病房♥的查德做治疗
Uh, we're working on Chad in 19,
麦凯的前男友 他简直是个噩梦
McKay's ex. He's a nightmare.
这是您的驾照和医保卡 卡普格利西先生
Here's your driver's license and insurance card, Mr. Pugliesi.
请稍事等待 分诊处的护士 很快就会叫到你
Have a seat, and the triage nurse will call you back soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我儿子需要帮助 他眼睛受伤了
Hello. Uh, my--my son, he needs help, his eye.
让我问问你眼睛的事 你看到你刚插了队吗
Let me ask you about your eyes. Do you see the line you just cut?
拜托了 这是紧急情况
What? No, please. It's an emergency.
你觉得大家都在等着做美甲吗
You think everybody's waiting for manicures?
一个平直球砸到了他的眼睛
He caught a line drive to the eye.
我们很抱歉 女士
We're so sorry, ma'am.
我们以为这是排儿科的队伍
We thought this was the line for pediatrics.
我16岁
I'm 16.
我愿意网开一面是因为你未成年 而且有礼貌
I'm doing this 'cause you're a minor and you have manners.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
姓名和出生日期
Name and date of birth?
埃弗雷特扬 2008年12月7日
Everett Young. December 7, 2008.
我会从你父亲那里弄到保险信息
I'll get your insurance information from your father.
你去坐着等吧 - 什么 不行 我们等不了
Take a seat. - What? No, we're not waiting.
给她看看
Show her. Show her.
好吧 从双扇门那边进来
OK, then. Come around to the double doors.
替奈普酶准备好了吗
Tenecteplase on deck?
都准备好了 她体重62公斤 按每公斤0.25 就是15.5毫克
All set. She's 62 kilos, 0.25 per kilo is 15.5 milligrams.
推十秒钟 - 情况如何
Push over 10 seconds. - What's the status?
扩散加权成像与FLAIR成像不匹配 说明她中风不足四小时
Diffusion flare mismatch means she's less than four hours into it.
已经用上替奈普酶了 - 好极了
Getting TNK now. - Sounds great.
你介意在这里多待一会吗
Would you mind hanging down here for a bit?
我需要你的专业知识
I could use your expertise on this.
我不敢相信你居然有胆量问
Can't believe you have the nerve to ask.
真好笑 好的 有消息通知我
Good one. OK, keep me posted.
50毫克已经注射完毕
50 on board.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Anything I can do to help in here?
不用了 我挺好的
No, I'm pretty good.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
显然是不如你 - 再推25毫克
Not as good as you, apparently. - Push another 25.
把夹板弄湿 谢谢
Wet the splints now, please.
你可以帮他抬起腿装夹板
You can help lift his leg for the splint.
已经注射75毫克
And we're at 75, mm-hmm.
抬起他的腿会很疼的
When we lift his leg, it's really gonna hurt him,
但他不会记得的 这就是异丙酚的好处
but he won't remember-- benefits of propofol.
脉搏血氧饱和度99 呼气末二氧化碳含量正常
Pulse ox 99, good end tidal CO2.
嘿 查德 查德
Hey, Chad? Chad.
完美
Perfect.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
我很难过
I feel sad.
别担心 我们会把你治好的
Uh, don't worry. We'll have you fixed up good as new.
他有什么是我没有的
What does he have that I don't have?
我是说 他确实更年轻
I mean, sure, he's younger.
头发也不错
And that hair.
谁
Who?
马提奥
Mateo.
他有什么故事
What's his story anyway?
她跟他上♥床♥了吗
Is she having sex with him?
如果她没有的话 她应该考虑一下
Well, if she isn't, she probably should.
别说了
Stop.
我们今天下午的这位病人是谁
Who do we have the pleasure of meeting this afternoon?
埃弗雷特杨 16岁 一个平直球砸到了左眼
Everett Young, 16, took a line drive to the left eye.
心动过速 心率118
Tachy at 118.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表