剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
没印象 - 你可真是帮了大忙
Doesn't ring a bell. - You're a lot of help.
把工作收尾 赶紧下班吧 - 乐意之至
Start wrapping up and get out of here. - Oh, gladly.
私下说
In private.
继续找 我一会儿就来 - 好的
Keep looking. I'll be with you in a minute. - Yeah.
好的
OK.
管他的 反正我今晚也别想睡了
What the hell? It's not like I'm gonna sleep tonight anyway.
你都听到什么了
What have you been hearing?
很多尖叫和哭泣 我觉得我一时半会都忘不掉了
A lot of screaming and crying. Got a feeling that's gonna stick with me for a while.
我是说关于我的事 - 你们这些医生啊
I mean about me. - Doctors.
永远都是“我 我 我”地只考虑自己
Always with the me, me, me.
我听说你提早回家了 但又回来了 所以这次放你一马
I heard you went home early, but you came back, so cutting you some slack this time.
我为什么回家了
Why? Why'd I go home?
我以为你临阵脱逃了
Just figured you were being a pussy.
罗比跟你说什么了
What did Robby tell you?
达娜
Dana.
他说我不会想知道 所以我没问
He said I didn't want to know, so I didn't ask.
你有麻烦了吗 孩子
You in trouble, kid?
没有 只是一个愚蠢的误会
No, no, it's just a-- just a stupid misunderstanding.
那就没什么好担心的 误会可以澄清
Then no worries. Misunderstandings can be sorted out.
听着 大家因为今天的事 神经都很紧张
Look, everyone's nerves are frazzled from today.
回家去吧 好好休息一下
Just go home, get some rest.
罗比听信了一些不完全真实的说法
Robby believes something that's not entirely true.
这不像罗比的作风
That's not like Robby.
我需要你的支持 - 听着 我爱你 孩子
I need you to have my back on this. - Look, I love you, kid,
但这是你和罗比之间的事 而且超出了我的级别
but this sounds like it's between you and Robby and above my pay grade.
再说了 我都不确定 我今晚离开这里后还会回来
Hell, I'm not even sure I'm ever coming back after I walk out of here tonight--fuck!
你在说什么 - 就是...
What are you talking about? - Just--
我想我受够了
I think I'm done.
我太老了干不动了 - 什么
Just getting too old for this shit. - What?
不 达娜 你不能辞职
No, Dana, you can't quit.
感觉整个世界都要崩溃了 达娜 你不能辞职
It's like the fucking world is imploding. Dana, you can't quit.
我们需要你 罗比 我 所有人都需要
We need you. Robby, me, everybody.
我要收拾收拾准备回家了
I just gotta wrap things up and get out of here.
我需要你为我担♥保♥ 罗比认为我是个瘾君子
I need you to vouch for me. Robby thinks I'm a fucking drug addict.
你是吗
Are you?
不是
No.
不是 我只是害怕 好吗
No, what I-- what I am is scared, OK?
我真的很害怕接下来会发生什么
I'm really fucking-- fucking scared of what happens next.
我搞砸了 达娜
I fucked up, Dana.
我搞砸了 我不知道该怎么办
I fucked up, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
你是个聪明孩子
You're a smart kid.
你会想明白的
You'll figure it out.
你要相信罗比 好吗 他会为你做最好的安排
Trust Robby, OK? He'll do what's best for you.
对我来说最好的安排就是当医生
What's best for me is being a doctor.
嘿 没找到周太太
Hey, um, no luck finding Mrs. Cheu.
好吧 我马上就来
All right, I'm coming.
该死
Shit.
对 我跟他说了 - 他怎么样了
Yes, yes. I told him that. - How's he doing?
还是老样子
The same.
所以他没有恶化
So he's not getting any worse?
目前没有
Uh, not at the moment.
我们的家庭医生 正在安排他转院到西宾州医院
Our family physician is making arrangements to move him to West Penn.
我能失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me for a second?
输注三轮红细胞 新鲜冷冻血浆 和血小板后
54 after 3 rounds packed cells,
血红蛋白54 - 还不错
FFP, and platelets. - Not too shabby.
那个麻疹患儿的父母 想把他转到西宾州医院
Our measle kid's parents are trying to move him to West Penn.
随他们去吧
Let 'em.
已经警告过他们很多次了 我甚至 带他父亲去看了音乐节上死去的人
They've been warned multiple times. I even took the father into the PittFest morgue to drive the point home.
你干了什么 - 不做腰椎穿刺
You what? - Yeah, I doubt any hospital will take him
真不知道有哪个医院会收留他
without a spinal tap.
我马上过去 别让他们转移那孩子
I'll be there in a minute. Don't let them move that kid.
好的 太好了 谢谢
OK, great. Thank you.
介入放射科45分钟后可以给他做手术
They can see this guy in 45 minutes in Interventional Radiology.
等太久了 - 他们刚开始做一台REBOA手术
That's a long time for this guy. - They're just starting a REBOA.
你在大规模伤亡事件期间 做REBOA手术
You did a REBOA during the mass casualty?
他的一个实习生做的 - 不是吧
One of his interns did. - Shut up.
我当时很忙 - 太有胆量了
I was busy. - That was ballsy.
我们可以照看这家伙 直到他们准备好
Yeah, we can babysit this guy until IR is ready.
你们的轮班三小时前就结束了 - 我今天本该休假的
You guys are three hours post-shift. - This was supposed to be my day off.
我们能搞定的
We got this.
你见过一个有头部撕裂伤的 老年女性患者吗 她姓周
Hey, hey, hey, have you seen an elderly woman with a head lac? Last name Cheu?
没有 抱歉 我们下班了
No, sorry. Our shift is over.
达娜让我去找她 说我现在是科室的猎犬了
Dana asked me to find her, said I'm the department bloodhound now.
你确实抓到了老鼠
Well, you did catch the rat.
嘿 你见过一个有头部撕裂伤的 老年女性吗
Hey, have you seen a elderly woman with a head lac?
姓周 - 没有
Last name Cheu? - Nope.
好吧
OK.
这里有什么有趣的事吗
Anything interesting up here?
我们下班了
Oh, we are off the clock.
我知道 但要把所有患者交接完 还得再花几个小时
I know. But it's gonna take a couple more hours to get caught up on every patient.
你还好吧
Are you feeling OK?
我感觉非常好 比非常好还要好
I feel great. Better than great.
今天很可怕 但我们挺过去了
Today was horrific, but we got through it.
我们做了一些了不起的事 - 是啊
We did some amazing things. - Yeah.
我用骨内输液的的钻头 在病人颅骨上钻了个洞
Like, I drilled a burr hole with an EZ-IO.
确实很厉害
Yeah, that was something.
你现在应该回家了 - 我没事
Uh, you should probably go home now. - I'm good.
不 你现在处于肾上腺素激增状态
No, you're running on an adrenaline high,
很快就会虚脱 相信我 - 我宁愿待在这里
and you are going to crash soon. Trust me. - I'd rather be here.
你不能把工作 当成生活的全部 萨米拉
This job can't be your life, Samira.
我没有
It's not.
怎么 就因为我不谈恋爱 也不喜欢在下班后社交吗
What, because I'm not in a relationship and I don't like socializing after work?
这些都可以等我熬完规培
All that other stuff can wait until I finish my residency
职业发展稳定后再说
and get to where I want to be in my career.
是的 当然
Yeah. For sure.
是的
Yeah.
是的
我喜欢我现在的生活
I love my life.
你能让我进去吗
Can you let me in?
嘿 我能和大卫单独谈谈吗
Hey. Can I, um--can I talk to David alone for a sec?
我想可以
I guess so.
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
你需要点什么吗 大卫 - 是的 带我离开这里
Can I get you anything, David? - Yeah, get me out of here.
这个我做不到
I mean, I can't do that.
他们已经抓到了凶手 他死了
They caught the guy that did this. He's dead.
我还是被关着
I'm still locked up.
是啊
Yeah.
听着...
Look.
你知道害怕是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it's like to be afraid?
我是说发自内心地 为你的人身安全感到害怕
I mean, really, truly frightened for your own physical safety?
我很确定我今晚尝到了那种滋味
I'm pretty sure I got a taste of that tonight.
是的
Right.
想象一下 如果你遇到的半数人
So imagine if you felt that way every day
每天都让你有这种恐惧感
from half the people that you meet,
这就是女性的日常
because that's every woman's life.
所以当你列了一份女孩的暗♥杀♥名单... - 我没列暗♥杀♥名单
So when you make a hit list for girls at your school-- - I didn't make a hit list.
清除名单 随便你怎么叫它 都是不可接受的
Eliminate, man, whatever you want to call it, it's unacceptable.
这是对女性的一种暴♥力♥
And it's a form of violence against women.
如果你妈妈在某人的清除名单上 你会是什么感觉
How would you feel if your mom was on somebody's eliminate list?
我知道生活有时候很操蛋
I know life can be shitty,
我们都会做一些蠢事
and we all do stupid things,
但你已经18岁了
but you're 18.
他们会把你当作成年人对待 所以我建议你表现得像个成年人
They're gonna treat you like an adult, so I suggest you start acting like one.
听着 这是你扭转局面的机会
Look, this is your chance to turn things around.
接受他人的帮助
Take the help that's offered.
想明白你为什么会写下那份名单
Try and figure out why you wrote what you did,
并且永远不要再有那样的念头了
and please never, ever think that way again.
好吧 我会把这个和这个拿出去
Uh, OK. I'm gonna take this and this out there.
如果有人需要我 就去那儿找我
If anybody needs me, that is where I will be.
好的
Yep.
刚才是怎么回事
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表