剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
My wife has a whole list of things she wants us to get done.
接下来几周你唯一要做的装♥修♥
I'm afraid the only home renovations you're gonna be doing in
就是你在电视上看到的那种
the next couple weeks are the kind you watch on TV.
你能告诉我妻子吗 - 肺叶张开
Can you tell my wife that? - Lungs are up.
你是什么星座
What's your sign?
天蝎座 - 辣妹
Scorpio. - Spicy.
而我关注的是我们的病人
And I'm focused on our patient.
腹部没问题
Um, belly's clear.
加西亚医生
Dr. Garcia.
该死 马上来 真希望我能留下 有个术后出血的病人
Shit. Be right there. Wish I could stay. Post-op hemorrhage.
你会得到很好的照顾
You're in good hands.
一楼创伤病人 预计即刻到达
Tier One Trauma, ETA now. Trauma Tier One--
好的 如果有变化就叫我
OK, call me if anything changes.
被偷的救护车撞树上了
Stolen ambulance versus tree.
警♥察♥要拘留嫌疑人
PPD maintaining custody of suspects.
这个不符合标准
This one doesn't meet criteria.
扎克道森 21岁 前座乘客 有系安全带 在现场有行动能力
Zac Dawson, 21, restrained front-seat passenger, was ambulatory on scene.
大腿前侧被碎玻璃撕裂
Lacerations to the anterior thigh from broken glass.
除此之外没有受伤 生命体征良好
Otherwise no injuries. Good vitals.
扎克 你哪里疼吗 - 迈尔斯在哪
You hurting anywhere, Zac? - Where's Miles?
迈尔斯赫尔南德斯 18岁 被盗救护车的司机 未系安全带
Miles Hernandez, 18, unrestrained driver of the stolen ambulance.
右胸和左腿受伤
Right chest, left leg injuries.
呼吸短促 血氧饱和度91 心动过速120次 高压105低压70
Short of breath. Sat 91. Tachy 120s. BP 105 over 70.
我能跟他一起吗 - 他是你朋友吗
Can I go with him? - Is this your friend?
他是我带的新人 - 我们会给你们找间病房♥
He's my pledge. - We're gonna find a room for you.
(柯林斯 兄弟会男孩 5块)
我们会照顾好迈尔斯 - 我是柯林斯医生 你能说话吗
Let us take care of Miles, OK? - I'm Dr. Collins. Can you talk?
双侧呼吸音 但有很多喘鸣
Breath sounds bilateral but lots of stridors.
准备插管 我们得尽快修复 - 髋关节弯曲 一条腿内收
Set up for intubation. We got to fix this fast.
后髋关节脱位 足动脉搏动良好
Posterior hip dislocation. Good pedal pulse.
我们需要诱导药物 氯♥胺♥酮♥和罗库溴铵
We need induction meds, ketamine and rock.
看他的锁骨
Ho, ho, ho, look at this clavicle.
中♥央♥凹陷 胸锁关节脱位
Depressed centrally. Sternoclavicular dislocation.
压♥迫♥到了他的气管
It's compressing his trachea.
我们接好它 看看这是否有助于他的呼吸
Let's reduce it, see if it helps his breathing.
好了 稳定腿部 一 二 三
All right, stabilize the leg. One, two, three.
注射四毫升吗♥啡♥ 静脉切开术验血 测血型和毒物筛查
Four of morphine. Draw a rainbow, type and screen.
心率125
Heart rate's 125.
朗登 你负责气道 柯林斯 超声评估
Langdon, get on the airway. Collins, E-fast.
口咽部没有血
No blood in the oropharynx.
锁骨后侧脱位 氯己定拭子
Clavicle is dislocated posteriorly. Chlorhexidine swab.
十毫升利多卡因和肾上腺素 时间至关紧要
10 of lido with epi. Time is of the essence.
高压108低压74
BP's 108 over 74.
好了 迈尔斯 你的锁骨正在挤压你的气管
All right, Miles, your collarbone is pushing against your windpipe.
我们要把它复位 我现在要注射麻醉剂
We're gonna pull it back up. I'm going to inject an anesthetic.
你会感觉到针♥刺♥和严重灼烧感
You're gonna feel a pinprick and a big burn.
好的 毛巾钳
All right, towel clip.
好的 深一点
All right, go deep.
你要稳稳夹住骨头的两侧
You want to get a really good grip on both sides of that bone.
明白 好了 迈尔斯 你会疼一下 准备好了吗
Got it. All right, Miles. It's gonna hurt for a second. You ready?
该死的
Oh, motherfucker!
能骂人是好事 - 你现在在折磨谁
Screaming is good. - Who are you torturing now?
复位了一个胸锁关节脱位
Reduced a sternoclavicular dislocation.
呼吸怎么样 - 好多了
How's your breathing? - Better.
你那个术后出血病人怎么样了 - 惊慌失措的实习生 虚惊一场
What happened to your post-op hemorrhage? - Panicky intern. False alarm.
她是谁 - 对吧
Who is she? - Right?
这位是加西亚医生 我们会帮你把腿伸直
This is Dr. Garcia. We're gonna get your leg straightened out.
等做完CT再说 - 好吧 看起来你可以接手了
After we do a CT. - OK, looks like you got it from here.
你知道你们上了新闻吗
You know you guys were on the news?
你们偷了一辆救护车 怎么想的
You stole an ambulance. What were you thinking?
那不是我的主意
It wasn't my idea.
你觉得他像瘾君子吗 - 说真的 你有什么毛病
Does he look like a meth head to you? - Seriously, what is wrong with you?
这是个糟糕的主意
This was a terrible idea.
好的 香奈儿 可以了 - 看起来有多糟
OK, Chanel, all set. - How bad does it look?
说实话 看起来不太好
I'm gonna be honest with you. It doesn't look great.
好在没有感染的迹象
Thankfully, there's no signs of infection.
我真是个白♥痴♥ 现在我惊恐发作了
I'm such an idiot. And now I'm having a panic attack.
只是...
打扰一下 莫汉医生 - 我马上回来
Excuse me, Dr. Mohan-- - I'll be right back.
我只跟她待了几分钟
I've only been in with her for a few minutes.
我什么都没说 是什么病例
I didn't say anything. What's the case?
香奈儿萨顿 22岁 硅胶注射丰臀的并发症
Chanel Sutton, 22, complications from silicone butt injections.
那就给做手术的诊所打电♥话♥
So call the clinic that did it.
她是在抖音上找人做的 那人在自家客厅里给她打的针
She found the guy on TikTok. He did the injections in his living room.
她认为可能用的是家得宝的 硅胶填充材料
She thinks it was maybe silicone caulk from Home Depot.
天啊 认真的吗 如今的年轻人啊
Jesus. Really? Kids today.
她心动过速 呼吸急促 我觉得是惊恐发作
She is tachycardic and tachypneic. I think it's a panic attack.
但如果硅胶碎片堵塞了静脉 她会有肺栓塞的风险
But if a piece of silicone hit a vein, she could have a pulmonary embolism.
我们应该给她做个扫描 - 好的
We should scan her. - Good.
我们的镰状细胞病人乔伊斯还好吗
How's Joyce, our sickle cell patient doing?
还好 给她做了插管 正在等加护病房♥的床位
Holding up. She's intubated and waiting on an ICU bed.
很好 继续加油 - 我会的
Good. Keep it up. - Will do.
小组会 请到公共工作区
Team rounds. CWA. Team rounds. CWA.
结束后过来加入我们吧 - 等我下几个订单
Come join us when you're finished. - As soon as I put in a few orders.
我很抱歉 - 嘿 她怎么样
I'm so sorry. - Hi, how's she doing?
有进步 速度加快了 要是有十个她就好了
Better. Faster. Still need ten more of her.
没想到你会想要更多萨米拉
Never thought I'd see the day where you'd wish for more Samiras.
要怪就怪格洛丽亚 如果我没有提高病人满意度
You can blame Gloria for that. If I don't get patient satisfaction scores up around here,
他们就会找一家外部管理公♥司♥来经营
they're bringing in an outside management company to run things.
天啊 真的吗 - 真的
Mother of God. Really? - Yep.
我的天啊
Holy hell.
尼克布拉德利的脑灌注测试 有消息吗
Any word back on Nick Bradley's cerebral perfusion test?
还在等结果 - 催吐妈妈特蕾莎桑德斯呢
Still waiting on results. - What about ipecac mom, Theresa Saunders?
在输液 应该很快就能出院了
On fluids. Should be good to go soon.
看吧 我们确实有病人感激你
See, we do have patients that appreciate you.
你今天不用去分诊了
You're done with triage for the day.
抱歉 我做错什么了吗
I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?
我知道我对无家可归的妈妈说了太多
Because I know I said too much to the unhoused mom.
别纠结那件事了 没关系
No, don't-- don't worry about it. It's cool.
我们只是需要多一个人在头几个小时 兼顾候诊室和分诊处
One of us just covers the waiting room and triage for the first few hours,
缓解下那里的压力
try to thin the herd out there.
我们现在可以回到正常轮班了
We're back here for the rest of the shift now.
好的 太好了 - 好的
OK, great.
嘿 你觉得他们会给我们发午餐吗
Hey, do you think they're gonna give us lunch?
已经过了12点 我饿死了
It's past 12:00, and I'm starving.
你可以拿几包撑过下一个轮值
Oh, you can pack a bunch of these for your next shift
或者去病人小推车拿个三明治
or grab a sandwich from the patient bin.
这里没有休息时间 - 谢谢
There's no time for breaks around here. - Thanks.
换衣服了 - 我有个喷血的病人 我帮忙救了他
Wardrobe change? - Oh, I caught a gusher. Helped save his life.
分诊处那边怎么样了
How's triage?
挺好的 我现在回来和你们一起了
It was good. I-I'm back with you guys now.
好的 你感觉还好吗
Cool. So you're feeling OK?
我挺好的 我滑倒是几个小时前的事了 我很好
Yeah, I'm feeling fine. I slipped hours ago. I'm great.
整装待发
Ready to go.
让我猜猜 你这身是从失物招领处找到的吧
Let me guess. You got these ones from the lost and found.
手术服柜子里没有我的尺码了
The scrub dispenser was out of my size.
看起来不错 哈克贝利 炫耀一下你的脚踝
Well, it's a good look, Huckleberry. Show off those ankles.
讨论会不是两点吗 - 这不是讨论会
Aren't board rounds at 2:00? - These aren't board rounds.
我只是想提醒你们几件事 好吗
I just want to remind you all of a few things, OK?
我们在诊断和制定治疗方案方面
So we do a great job coming up with the right diagnosis
做得非常好
and treatment plan for our patients,
但仍然有一些改进的机会
but there are still some... opportunities for improvement.
又是这一套
Not this bullshit again.
首先 对于病情稳定的患者 务必要坐在他们的床边
First off... always sit down at the bedside of a stable patient.
这会让你成为更好的医生
It will make you a better doctor.
其次 如果有需要出院的病人 先办好出院手续 再接新病人
Second, if there's a discharge to be done, do it before you pick up a new patient.
病人会留意他们和我们在一起的时间
The patients are very aware of the time that they spend with us,
所以不要让他们在这里 做不必要的停留
so please don't keep them here any longer than they need to be.
他们抱怨等待时间太长
They complain about the wait.
我知道 但为了效率 为了我们这边能顺利运行
I get it, but for the sake of efficiency and running smoothly on our end
以及空出更多床位和病房♥
and opening up beds and opening up rooms,
在我们开始接新病人前 先办理出院 好吗
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表