剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
They'll give the number to our social worker,
社工很快就会联♥系♥他们
who will contact them very soon.
我害死了他们的女儿
I got their daughter killed.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
你为什么不能救她
Why--why couldn't you save her?
这是你的工作
I mean, this-- this is what you do.
我尽力了
I tried.
我真的尽力了 我们都尽力了 如果换作别的日子…
I really tried. We all did. If this had been any other day, man...
“别的日子”
"Had been the other day"?
“别的日子”是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean, "any other day"?
别的日子你就能救活她了
What, you would've saved her life?
是的 不 我也不知道
Yes. No. I don't know.
我不知道
I don't--I don't know.
我们忙得晕头转向
We're getting slammed up there.
我们有几十名枪击受害者 你都看到了
We've had dozens of shooting victims. You've seen it.
我们能救活这么多人已经是奇迹了
The fact that we've saved as many people as we have is a fucking miracle.
但你没有救活莉亚
But you didn't save Leah.
对 我没有
No. No, I didn't.
我不知道我今天救了多少人
And I don't know how many people I've helped today,
但我记得每一个死去的人
but I can tell you every other person who has died.
有一个叫斯宾塞的男人 他在自己孩子面前死去
There was a man named Mr. Spencer, who died in front of his children,
还有一个18岁的孩子 因服用芬太尼过量而脑死亡
and an 18-year-old who-- who was brain dead from a fentanyl overdose
还有一个患有心脏病的男人
and a guy with a heart condition
还有一个试图救她妹妹 不幸溺水身亡的小女孩
and a little girl who drowned trying to save her sister.
在你忘记了莉亚之后很久 我都会记得她
And I'm gonna remember Leah long after you've forgotten her.
该死的 抱歉 你得走了
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You got to go, man. You--you got to go.
你得走了
You got to go. You got to go.
罗比 等等 -把他送回床上 谢谢
Wait, Robby. Robby, wait, wait. - Put him back in his bed, please.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表