剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
对 我也在偷血
Yeah, I've been stealing blood too.
你没回答我的问题
I asked you a question.
等等 你是认真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不是吧 桑托斯说的
Really? Santos?
不管她跟你说了什么都是胡扯
Whatever the hell she told you is bullshit.
我没提到桑托斯
I didn't mention Santos.
你不必提
You didn't have to.
我告诉过你她是个麻烦
I told you, she is trouble.
你拿过病人的药吗
Have you ever taken a patient's medication?
这太扯了 太荒谬了
This is insane. This is completely fucking insane.
打开你的储物柜 - 至于吗
I need you to open your locker. - Yeah, right.
打开储物柜 - 你要…
Open your locker. - You're gonna regret--
打开储物柜 否则我叫保安把它砸开
Open your fucking locker, or I will have security smash it open.
这些药片上的条码 会和路易的利眠宁吻合吗
Is the imprint code on these pills gonna match Louie's Librium?
回家吧 弗兰克 - 不 不是你想的那样
Go home, Frank. - No, no, it's not like you think.
你记得我每次帮父母搬家
You remember, whenever I helped my parents move,
我因为太穷付不起搬家工人的钱 我伤到了后背
I was too cheap to pay for movers. I hurt my back.
我跟你说过的 你还取笑我呢
I told you that. You teased me about it,
记得吗 我们自己的哈根医生 给我开了止痛药
remember? Well, our own Dr. Hagan prescribed me some pain meds
和肌肉松弛剂 我在慢慢戒掉对药物的依赖
and muscle relaxants. I was just weaning myself off.
这只是维持用的 我已经戒了 罗比
It was just for maintenance. I'm done. Robby,
拜托 你了解我的
come on. You know me,
罗比 你了解我 对不起
Robby. You know me, man. I'm sorry.
我搞砸了 我只是想…
I fucked up. I just--I--I was trying to-- Trying to what?
偷药不被抓到吗 - 不是 你不明白…
Steal pills without getting caught? - No, it's not like-- you don't under--
我他妈的不明白 - 不是你想的那样 我没嗑药
I don't fucking understand? - It's not like you think! I'm not high.
我没嗑药 罗比 你见识过我的工作水平
I'm not high. You've seen what I do, Robby.
瘾君子能做我做的事吗
Could a drug addict do what I do?
显然可以
Apparently.
而我竟然让他那么干了
And I just fucking let him!
你被开除了
You're done.
马上离开 否则我会让艾哈迈德护送你出去
Leave now, or I will have Ahmad escort you out.
罗比 拜托了
Robby, please.
你被开除了
You are done.
看什么看
What?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表