剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Your husband?
你今天吃药了吗 金吉尔
Did you take your medication today, Ginger?
我上完了
I'm finished.
好的
OK.
我该回家了
I should get home.
我得开始做晚饭了 - 希望不会太久
I need to start making dinner. - Hopefully, it won't be too much longer.
如果你想的话 可以进去
You can go in if you want.
他会没事吗
Will he be OK?
是的 他只是需要在医院住几天
Yeah. Yeah, he just needs to stay in the hospital for a few days.
然后他就能回家了
And then he comes home.
是的
Yes.
你妈妈说高中对你来说有点难
So your mom said that high school has been kind of hard for you?
我想是的
I guess so.
我念高中时也是 尤其是家里的情况很糟糕时
It was hard for me too, especially when things sucked at home.
你父母给你压力很大吗
Do your parents put a lot of pressure on you?
没有
Not really.
你和你♥爸♥爸亲近吗 - 是的
Are you and your dad close? - Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸有没有做过让你不舒服的事
Has your dad ever made you feel uncomfortable?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他对你有过不合适的举动吗
Has he ever done anything to you that didn't feel right,
即使你努力压抑或者试图忘记的事
even if you pushed it down or tried to forget about it
因为这看起来没什么大不了的
because it didn't seem like a big deal?
他在你洗澡的时候进浴室
It may seem harmless for him to go into the bathroom
可能无伤大雅 但并不是这样
when you're taking a shower, but it's not.
这些是从哪听来的
Where is this coming from?
如果除此之外 他还碰过你身上
And if it's more than that, if he is touching you anywhere
任何你不想被碰的地方... - 为什么问我这种问题
that you don't want to be touched-- - Why are you asking me this?
我只是想确保你的安全
I'm just trying to make sure that you're safe.
不管发生了什么...
Whatever is happening...
你都可以告诉我
you can tell me.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
我要找我妈妈
I need to find my mom.
艾兰娜 等等
Alana, wait.
罗比医生 - 什么事
Dr. Robby,
我们的网红病人化验结果没问题 毒检阴性 脑部CT正常
lab's all good on our influencer patient. Tox screen negative. Head CT normal.
脑部CT - 她有记忆问题
Head CT? - She had memory problems, tremors.
我猜测是震颤 就查了一下
I had a hunch.
她这是要把全套检查都做一遍啊
Well, she's had a million dollar workup now.
精神科不能拒绝她 - 但是...
Psych can't refuse her. - But--
莫汉医生 成为一名好医生
Being a good doctor, Dr. Mohan,
就是知道何时该深入探究 何时该放手前行
is knowing when to dig deep and knowing when to move on.
准备好了吗 - 嗯
Ready?
你们还好吗
How are you doing?
还好
OK.
我还是不敢相信会发生这种事
I still can't believe this is happening.
我能理解
Of course.
看起来很多人都来看尼克了
It seems like a lot of people showed up for Nick.
大家都来了
Everyone came.
我们需要这个 我们需要人们的支持
We needed this. We needed people.
这是度过人生一切苦难的唯一方法
That's the only way to get through anything in life.
你必须依靠朋友和家人
You have to lean on friends and family.
尼克的朋友们一直在说 他是个多么善良的人
Nick's friends kept talking about what a kind person he was.
当他注册成为器官和组织捐赠者时
When he registered to be an organ and tissue donor,
他决定拯救八条生命
he made the decision to save eight lives
并改善数百条生命
and improve hundreds more.
任何人都不该失去孩子
Nobody should ever lose a child,
但尼克送出的礼物...
but Nick's gifts could
可以帮助其他父母 避免你们今天经历的痛苦
help other parents avoid the pain that you've experienced today.
我只是需要多一点时间
I just need a little more time.
我想和米格尔神父谈谈 - 好的
And I'd like to talk to Father McGill. - OK.
你那个网红怎么样了
How's your influencer?
她可以进精神科了
She's been cleared for psych,
但她一直坚持称有地方不对劲 我觉得这样做是不对的
but she keeps saying something's wrong. It doesn't feel right to me.
认真倾听你的病人
Listen to your patient.
那是你的超能力
That is your superpower.
但罗比让我别管了 我终于让他对我有所改观
But Robby told me to move on. I--I finally got on his good side.
罗比今天不在状态 相信你的直觉
Robby is off today. Trust your gut.
我会支持你的
I'll back you up.
没有骨折 只是扭伤
Well, there's no fracture. So it is just a sprain.
扭伤通常需要六周才能完全痊愈
Sprains usually take about six weeks to fully heal.
你能帮我按着这个吗
Can you hold this like that for me?
当然可以
Of course.
有证据显示负重可以加速恢复过程
Weight bearing has actually been shown to speed up the healing process.
这是NBA球员在比赛时脚踝扭伤后 会穿戴的装备
This is what NBA players wear during games after an ankle sprain.
你想四处走走看看感觉如何吗
Do you want to walk around and see how it feels?
我相信这样应该就行了
I believe this will suffice.
你的化验结果和脑部CT都是正常的
Your labs and your brain scan are all normal.
那我到底是怎么了
So then what's wrong with me?
我们会找精神科医生来跟你谈谈
We're having a psychiatrist come talk with you.
你觉得我疯了吗
You think I'm crazy?
精神科医生... - 我没疯 你必须相信我
A psychiatric illness could be causing your symptoms. - I'm not crazy. You have to believe me.
拜托了
Please.
跟我说说你的护肤程序 别漏掉任何步骤
Take me through your skincare routine. Don't leave anything out.
记下来
Write this down.
我从二次清洁开始
So, um, I start off with a double cleanse.
然后是涂肌底液
Next is the essence--
我从一位韩国美妆网红那里学到的
I learned it from a Korean beauty influencer--
然后再涂一层精华液
then a serum.
你用其他国家的产品吗
Do you use products from other countries?
一些高端产品都是来自海外的
Some of the best stuff is from overseas.
有更好的提亮和除皱效果
They have better products for skin brightening and removing wrinkles.
你没有皱纹
You don't have wrinkles.
皱纹都是悄悄爬上脸的
They'll be here before you know it.
别做这个动作 当心有川字纹
Don't do that. You need to watch your elevens.
你有这些产品的照片吗
Do you have photos of these products?
当然 所有对我有效的东西 我都会发布到网上
Of course. I post everything that works for me.
你能给我看看吗
Can you show me?
你想怎么做 - 我们等着
What do you want to do? - We wait. We fucking wait.
一个12岁的孩子需要这个
A 12-year-old needs this.
他已经用了17天的体外膜肺氧合装置
He's been on the ECMO for 17 days.
莫汉医生 我们能谈谈吗
Dr. Mohan, may we speak for a moment?
我以为精神科已经接手了
I thought psych was taking over.
我还没打给他们
I haven't called them yet.
我们这里还有五名病人没看
I've got five patients back here that haven't been seen yet,
另外51个在候诊室
51 more in the waiting room.
我认为她是中毒了
I'm thinking this is a toxicology case.
一切都指向新发精神分♥裂♥症
Everything is pointing to new-onset schizophrenia.
所以你为何要多此一举呢
So what zebra are you hunting?
她正在使用一种产自亚洲的 含汞量超标的面霜
She's been using a face cream from Asia with a high mercury content.
这可以解释她所有的症状
This could explain all her symptoms.
药监局网站上有一份 含有汞的进口产品清单
Look, the FDA website has a list of imported products that contain mercury.
她一直在用这个
She's been using this one.
我下单了重金属检测 看看她体内是否有汞 铅或砷
I've ordered a heavy metal panel looking for mercury, lead, or arsenic.
你怎么没提前问过我
Why didn't you consult me?
我问了柯林斯医生
I consulted Dr. Collins.
柯林斯医生不负责这个病例
Dr. Collins is not supervising this case.
我知道 我只是不知道万一...
I know. I just didn't know if--
万一什么
If what?
我以为你今天过得不好
I thought you were having a bad day.
柯林斯医生这么说的吗
Did Dr. Collins say that?
不 她只是想帮忙 - 别再那么做了
No. She was just trying to help. - Don't ever do that again.
抬高可以止住肿胀 每天两次冰敷20分钟
Elevate to stop the swelling, ice for 20 minutes twice a day,
还有 佩戴脚踝固定护托 直到疼痛消失为止
and wear the ankle stirrup until the pain is gone
在那之后的六周内 做任何体育运动时都必须佩戴
and for another six weeks whenever doing anything athletic.
有什么问题吗 - 没有 我都了解了
Any questions? - No. I'm all set.
抱歉我们一开始乱了阵脚
And sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
我只是开个玩笑
That was a joke.
我理解你的意图 金医生在吗
I understood your intention. Is Dr. King around?
她可能和别的病人在一起
She might be with another patient.
你能帮我跟她说再见吗 她是个很好的医生
Will you tell her goodbye for me? She's a very good doctor.
当然 没问题
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表