剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
然后这些年轻人感到 与自我和社会的脱节
And these young men then feel isolated from themselves and society,
他们会在错误的地方 寻找归属感和安慰
and they find community and comfort in all the wrong places.
大卫需要帮助
David needs help.
我们不能让他失望
We don't want to fail him, too.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
我算是有个继子
I sort of have a stepson, yeah.
他妈妈和我约会了一段时间
His mom and I dated for a while.
但杰克和我关系很好
But, um, Jake and I have a great relationship.
杰克很幸运
Jake's lucky.
我觉得是我比较幸运
Oh, I think I'm the lucky one there.
我会再找那个心理医生聊聊
I'm going to check in with the psychologist...
告诉她我想成为申请人
and tell her I want to become a petitioner.
太好了 然后来找我 我会帮你在文件上签字的
Great, and then come find me, and I will sign off on that paperwork.
好的 医生
Knock, knock.
什么风把您给吹来了
To what do I owe this pleasure?
我找到了这些
I found these.
你一定是掉了 你得多加小心
You must have dropped them. Got to be more careful.
你可不想让这些药落入坏人手里
You don't want these ending up in the wrong hands.
你留着吧
Ah, you can keep 'em.
你有没有想过戒酒
You ever think about quitting?
我不是半途而废的人
I'm not a quitter.
我知道你今天是个开心的酒鬼
Oh, I know you're a happy drunk today.
但总有一天 当你的肝脏衰竭 相信我 它会衰竭的
But one day, when your liver fails-- and believe me, it will fail--
你就不会这么开心了
you won't be so happy.
这种死法很遭罪
It's not a nice way to go.
我在自掘坟墓
I'm digging my own grave.
你就随我去吧
Let me.
我不必给你递铲子
I don't have to give you the shovel.
你见过朗登医生吗
Um, have you seen Dr. Langdon?
他回去了
Uh, he left for the day.
他没说再见
He didn't say goodbye. That's--
我真的很想告诉他这次分娩的经过
Um, I really wanted to tell him about this delivery.
真的很棒 爸爸们很开心
It was really cool. I mean, the dads were so happy,
还有… -太好了
and, um-- - Great stuff.
罗比医生
Dr. Robby? I...
我想为朗登的事道歉
I just wanted to apologize for what happened with Langdon.
我接受道歉 -如果不是我多嘴…
Apology accepted. - I just--if I hadn't said anything, he would still be--
都是朗登的错 与别人无关 失陪了…
Nobody's fault but Langdon's. Now, if you'll excuse me--
感觉不是这样
Well, it doesn't feel that way.
换了别人可能会装作没看到
Some people might have turned a blind eye,
但你没有
but you didn't.
需要有很强的道德准则 才能做到你所做的事
It took a strong moral compass to do what you did--
尤其是这是你工作的第一天
on your first day, nonetheless.
我只是在想… -你做了正确的事 桑托斯医生
I just wonder if-- - You did the right thing, Dr. Santos.
谢谢 罗宾纳维奇医生
Thanks, Dr. Robinavitch.
你看见达娜了吗
Have you seen Dana?
看见了 她去救护车停靠点了
Yeah, she was headed to the ambulance bay.
保持距离 我已经心情不好了
Keep your distance. I'm already in a bad mood.
我只是出来透透气
I'm just getting some air.
信你个鬼 你撒谎都不会
Yeah, right. You're a terrible liar.
希望你更擅长你的保安工作
Hope you're better at security.
嘿 你这么说就有点刻薄了
Hey, now you're just being mean.
你知道这是今天第二个 这样指控你的人吗
You realize that this is the second person to accuse you of that today.
你没总结出规律吗 -没有
You starting to see a pattern? - No.
但我开始明白为什么格洛丽亚
But I am starting to see why Gloria's unhappy
对你的病人满意度分数不满意了
with your patient-satisfaction scores.
你找我有事吗
You need something?
还要故意毁掉 为数不多能给我带来欢乐的事
Or you just here to ruin one of the few things that still brings me a little joy in life?
我让柯林斯回家了
I sent Collins home.
你今天不想和任何人合作
You don't want to work with anybody today.
你一定心情不好
You must be in a mood.
她今天过得很不顺
She's had a rough day.
大家都不好过
It's going around.
你也应该回去
You should leave, too.
你很厉害
You're good.
但没那么厉害
You're not that good.
你知道我是在这家医院出生的吗
You know I was born at this hospital?
我高中时甚至来这里当过志愿者
I even volunteered here in high school.
我被打过 被踢过 被吐过口水 被撒气 被人扔粪便
I've been punched, kicked, spit at, pissed on, had feces thrown at me.
我跟格洛丽亚谈过
I talked to Gloria.
我告诉她我们必须加强安保
I told her, listen, we got to do something to beef up security.
不能再有这种事发生 -会有的
This can't happen again. - It will.
会有的
It will.
也许不是对我 而是对别人 这个世界已经变了
Maybe not to me, but to somebody. World's changed.
人们更愤怒 脾气更暴躁 我们仍然只是想帮忙
People are angry. Our tempers are shorter. And we're still just trying to help.
你确实帮了忙
You do help.
你为这个世界做出了改变
You do make a difference.
一个混♥蛋♥无法抹杀你的功劳
One asshole doesn't get to change that.
我想我受够了
I think I'm done.
是啊
Yeah.
我懂那种感受
I know that one.
我不怪你
And I don't blame you.
我…
I, uh...
我不知道怎么说 也许我想要的和病人需要的
I-I-I-I don't know. I don't know. Maybe what I want and what the patients need
对你而言不再重要了
isn't what's best for you anymore.
是的
Yeah.
我只是不知道没有你我该怎么办
I just honestly don't know what I'm going to do without you.
你会想到办法的
You'll figure it out.
你总能想到办法
You always do.
你是个好人 罗宾纳维奇
You're a good man, Robinavitch.
别让这个地方夺走这一点
Don't let this place take that from you.
好吗
Okay?
对
Yeah?
代码分诊处
Code triage.
多人中枪
Multiple GSWs.
匹兹堡音乐节上发生了枪击事件
There's an active shooter at Pittfest.
杰克和他的女朋友在那里
Jake and his girlfriend are there.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表