剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
-当然了 -好恶心
Sorry. Shh.
抱歉
Sterling!
斯特琳!
Sterling!
斯特琳!
Sterling Wesley!
斯特琳韦斯利!
Sterling!
斯特琳
Shit. Hey! Hey!
可恶
Sterl!
斯特尔!
Sterling!
斯特琳!
Sterling, where are you?
斯特琳 你在哪?
Sterling!
斯特琳!
Jesus.
老天
Sterling!
斯特琳!
I'm right here!
我在这里!
Sterling!
斯特琳!
Oh, my Gosh, you came! You really came!
老天 你来了!你真的来了!
Of course, I came. Are you okay?
当然了 我来了 你没事吧?
Did she hurt you? Also, oh, my fucking jeez, Mom is a twin!
她有伤害你吗?对了 我的老天爷 妈妈有个孪生妹妹!
It's insane. I'm really scared.
太荒谬了 我真的都吓坏了
They're armed and they're standing on the inside of the door.
他们有枪 就站在门后面
The walls are like aluminum foil,
这墙就像铝箔纸一样薄
so you got to be really careful of gunshots.
所以你们真得小心 别被打到
I'm gonna get you out of there.
我会把你救出来
I love you so much!
我好爱你!
I love you so much.
我也好爱你
Also, I'm sorry I said that your hair looks stupid.
还有 很抱歉 我之前说你的发型不好看
It actually looks really pretty like that.
其实很好看
I feel like you don't do half up-half down enough.
我觉得你以后可以多梳 这种上下各一半的发型
Thank you! And I'm sorry I said your face looks bad.
谢谢!我也抱歉之前说你丑
Your face is so beautiful!
你太好看了!
Yeah, it really is.
嗯 这倒没错
Okay, now, please save me!
好了 快来救我!
Oh, yeah!
好!
Dana and Levi are by the door and they're armed.
戴娜和莱维就在门后面 他们有枪
How you know that? I just do.
-你怎么知道? -我就是知道
It's a twin thing.
双胞胎感应
Oh. That make sense. Come on.
有道理 走吧
All right, hey, hey, hey, back up.
嘿 后退
Get down.
趴下
Dana Culpepper!
戴娜科尔佩珀!
You're surrounded, come out with your hands up!
你被包围了 举着手出来!
That goes for you, too, Mr. Yates!
你也是 叶茨先生!
I'm not fucking around!
我不是在开玩笑!
Stay there.
你待在这里
I said, get down!
我都说了让你趴下!
Get in there! Get in there!
进去
Go, come on, go.
快 赶紧的 快点
Don't you move!
别动!
Muffin? Okay, come on!
小麦芬?好吧 跟我走!
Get up, let's go.
起来 我们走
-I hate you're making me do this.
我讨厌你逼我这么做
Shit!
可恶!
Oh, shit!
可恶!
Fuck!
靠!
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
He ain't going nowhere.
他哪也去不成了
Get out of the fridge. We got him!
从冰箱里出来吧 他倒下了!
Hey!
嘿!
Put it down, Dana. Now. Mom!
-放下枪 戴娜 马上 -妈妈!
Come on, get out.
快点 出来
Sterl! It's okay. It's okay.
斯特尔!没事了
你没事了
Sterling! Oh, we're okay.
斯特琳!
We gave you everything you asked for,
我们对你有求必应
but I would never let you take my daughter from me.
但我永远不会让你把我女儿带走
Dana You gonna tell her or should I?
-戴娜… -你来告诉她 还是我来?
Seems like you're working on your own timeline.
貌似你有自己的时间表
I'm surprised you're even checking in. Oh, you're such a knowitall.
-我很惊讶你居然还偶尔看看 -你太自以为是了
You are an ungrateful jerk. All I've done for you, all I've given you.
你就是个不知好歹的白♥痴♥ 我为你做了那么多 给了你那么多
Lot of good it's done. Sweater looks like shit!
有什么用呢?这毛衣丑死了!
You're wearing it wrong, it looks great on me.
你穿的方式有问题 我穿就很好看
黛比 你听听这警笛声
This is it for me.
我这辈子就这样了
You can go back to living your perfect little life
你可以继续过你富太太的完美生活
without me bothering you.
我不会再打扰你了
No, you're not bothering me,
不 你不是在打扰我
you are destroying me!
你是在毁掉我!
This is my family, and nothing you do can take that away from me.
这是我的家庭 不管你做什么都不能抢走
Then let me have this one last moment of truth
那就在一切乱套之前
before it all turns to absolute hog shit!
让我享受最后时刻的真♥相♥吧!
不要
Sterling...
斯特琳…
you are my daughter.
你是我的女儿
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表