剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
That's right.
没错
We've decided that you two will have to pay for the repairs.
我们决定由你们来承担修车费
That's right, you'll have to get jobs.
没错 你们得去找工作
And if you can't handle that,
如果你们受不了
then we will fix the truck with the money we spend
我们可以把花在送你俩 去威灵汉姆读书的钱
sending you to Willingham.
用来修车
Oh, that's good.
不错
See if y'all can handle public school.
看看你们能否适应公立学校
Is that what y'all want? Public school?
这是你们想要的吗?公立学校?
Where the principal wears blue jeans,
那里的校长穿蓝色牛仔裤
and the classrooms are just
教室里只有
one long bench and a chalkboard on wheels.
一张长凳和一个移♥动♥黑板
No, ma'am. Maybe.
-不要 女士 -或许吧
Young lady, don't you get smart with me.
小姑娘 别跟我耍小聪明
Now, are we understood?
你们听清楚了吗?
Yes, ma'am.
-是 女士 -是 女士
Well, what are you waiting for? Go.
那你们还愣着干吗?赶紧走
Go!
快走啊!
I'm just... -Mm.
我真是…
If we leave right now, we can still make our court.
如果我们现在走 就赶得上球场预约
-That's good good good good good good.
好吃…
真好吃
Go away! Hey.
-走开! -嘿
Or come in.
或进来
Hey.
嘿
We need work, Bowser.
我们需要工作 鲍泽
And I need a big house with a white picket fence
我还需要一个有白色木栅栏的大房♥子
and Tawny Kitaen in the back, cooking me up some pancakes.
然后托尼基坦在后厨给我做煎饼呢
That's what I need. We're serious.
-这是我需要的 -我们是认真的
Yeah. Oh, I can tell.
-对 -噢 我看得出来
Well, I gave you a chance
我给过你们机会
and you didn't catch the skip,
但你们没抓住那个逃犯
so it doesn't sound promising to me.
所以我觉得这主意不怎么好
You can use us.
你可以利用我们
We have a lot of power in the community.
我们在社区很有影响力
Like, the rich people community.
我是说 富人的社区
Yeah, okay, then.
嗯 那好吧
Find me John Stevens.
给我找到约翰史蒂文斯
You know, solicitation of a prostitute and battery,
其实 招♥妓♥并殴打对方
that just doesn't sound like John Stevens. Are you sure that the charges are right?
这听起来不像是约翰史蒂文斯的风格 你确定那些指控没搞错吧?
I would hate to put him away if he didn't really do it.
因为如果不是他做的 那我肯定不想把他抓进监狱
Hold it right there.
打住
A bounty hunter catches a guy and collects the bounty.
赏金猎人的工作就是抓人 然后领♥取♥赏金
Whether he did it Or she...
-不管是不是他做的… -或她…
Whether he or she did it is no concern of mine.
不管是不是他 或者她做的 都不关我的事
And if you're real bounty hunters,
如果你们是真正的赏金猎人
it shouldn't be any of yours, either.
也不该关心这种事
He knows we're not bounty hunters. Maybe he doesn't,
-他知道我们不是赏金猎人 -或许他不知道
so just chill.
所以你冷静
Okay. Yeah, I can do that.
好吧 嗯 我能做到
Just soooo chill.
你好好冷静下来
Just super chill. Chill.
-超级冷静下来 -冷静
So chill.
好好冷静下来
I know you're not really bounty hunters.
我知道你们不是真赏金猎人
Aw, shit. Aw, shoot.
-可恶 -该死
I mean, "Come again, dog?"
我是说:“你刚刚说什么 老哥?”
I ran your plates, kid.
我查了你们的车牌号♥ 孩子
You're the teenage daughters of Anderson and Deborah Wesley
你们安德森韦斯利 和黛博拉韦斯利的女儿
of 495 Albemarle Circle.
家在阿尔伯马儿环路495号♥
Before that you were at 716 Margaret Mitchell.
之前你们家住在 玛格丽特米歇尔大街716号♥
By the way, your mama has six unpaid parking tickets.
对了 你们妈妈有六张停车罚单没付
You post on TikTok 4.2 times a week.
你每周在抖音上发4.2次状态
Should I go on? TikTok is an art.
-还要我继续吗? -抖音是一门艺术
How do you know all of that?
你是怎么都知道的?
Because I'm good at my job,
因为我是行家
which is why I was going to let you get away with this
所以我本来打算放你们一马
until you deliver me John Stevens.
除非你们把约翰史蒂文斯抓来
He's a big payday,
他可是个金饽饽
but obviously that's beyond your scope.
但显然这超出了你俩的能力
But you said yourself we're good at this stuff.
但你说过我们擅长做这个
Did I really say that?
我真的说过吗?
Yes. I don't
-对 -我不…
Okay, but it just doesn't make sense for me, girls.
好吧 但我想不通啊 姑娘们
It'd be like I wasxa0babysitting.
那感觉就像我在当保姆
And who wants to see me with a baby?
谁会想看到我抱着个婴儿呢?
Do you understand? Hell, come on.
你们懂我的意思吧?行了!
Feel free to come by here any time to say hi.
你们随时可以过来找我
Because y'all crack me up.
因为你们让我开心
Don't arrest John Stevens. We have inside information.
请别逮捕约翰史蒂文斯 我们有内部信息
He's innocent. Yeah.
-他是清白的 -对
Inside information, hm?
内部信息?
All right, let's see.
好吧 我看看
Take a look at that.
你们看看
Security footage from the night of the arrest.
逮捕那晚的监控视频
Oh, my gosh, it's totally him.
老天 就是他
This is bonkerballs.
这也太疯狂了
Mr. Stevens did it, that little lying piece of shit.
就是史蒂文斯先生干的 那个骗子
He beat up that poor woman. We should have known.
-他打了那个可怜的女人 -我们早该想到的
He just happened to be at the bar? Motels don't have bars.
他恰好就在酒吧? 汽车旅馆根本没有酒吧
Oh, yeah.
是啊
God, you're so smart. It's kind of annoying.
老天 你真聪明 这有点烦人
Okay, we need to find him.
好了 我们需要找到他
Hey, text Miles and see if he's at The Men'sxa0Parlour.
给迈尔斯发短♥信♥ 看他是否在男子休息室
Good idea.
好主意
He said he can't tell me.
他说不能告诉我
就跟他说你会跟他约会
He's not there.
他不在那里
Please!
拜托!
There's no way he's hiding out at home.
他不可能躲在家里
How the hell are we gonna find out where he went?
我们怎么找到他去了哪?
I might have an idea.
我或许有个主意
You might have an idea or actually have an idea.
等等 你是或许有主意 还是真有主意
No, I have an idea. Let me have my cool, ominous moment.
不 我有主意 让我在这不详的时刻耍下酷
Okay, sorry.
好吧 对不起
It's just not cool.
这样一点都不酷
Hey, April, we need to talk to you.
嘿 阿普丽尔 我们得跟你聊聊
The pressures of Fellowship too much already?
团契已经压得你喘不过来气了吗?
I wish I could help.
真希望我能帮忙
Oh, bless your heart.
你真善良
Uh, no, we met with your daddy this week,
不 我们这周跟你♥爸♥爸见过面
and he so graciously offeredxa0to sponsor our field trip to the soup kitchen.
他慷慨地承诺要赞助 我们去施食处的实地考察
What a sweet man.
他人真好
Yeah, the problem is that funding is due tomorrow
是啊 问题是钱款明天就得到账
and we can't seem to find him. Do you know where he is?
但我们找不到他 你知道他在哪吗?
You met with him earlier this week?
你们这周早些时候见过他?
Yeah, Monday. Lovely office.
对 周一的时候 他办公室不错
Gorgeous interior design.
里面的装♥修♥很豪华
That's funny, because he took his helicopter to Hilton Head
真奇怪 因为他10天前就搭直升机
for a golf retreat ten days ago.
去希尔顿海德的高尔夫度假会所了
Ooh. Okay... what?
好吧…怎么了?
I'll explain later.
我等下再解释
Oh. Sorry, did I say this past Monday? I meant the Monday before that. I'm--
抱歉 我刚说这周一吗? 我其实是说上周一
It's been a long day... Yeah.
-我今天太累了… -对
...and yeah, my brain's like melted into a puddle, and, yeah.
…没错 我的大脑都熔化成布丁了 对
I don't know what you little tramps think you're up to,
我不知道你们这两个小荡♥妇♥ 在打什么鬼主意
but I know you're lying.
但我知道你们在撒谎
You do not want to mess with me, honey.
亲爱的 你还是别惹我比较好
Just need the money to continue to spread Christ's love.
我就需要那笔钱继续传播基♥督♥的爱嘛
No need to get worked up about it. Stay away from my family.
-你没必要这么激动 -离我的家人远点
Have a blessed night.
祝你们晚上愉快
Oh, you too, sweetie.
你也是 亲爱的
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表