剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Read the room, Hannah B. For the love of God, read the room.
你长点眼色吧 汉娜B 老天 你可长点眼色吧
Hey, Sterl?
嘿 斯特尔?
I wonder what Ellen would say if she knew
也不知道艾伦会说什么 如果她知道
that while I was home making care packages for homeless teens,
我在家给无家可归的青少年 做♥爱♥心包裹时
her star Fellowship leader was spreading her legs for Luke Creswell
她的明星团契领袖正在高年级停车场 对卢克克莱斯维尔
in the senior lot.
大张双腿
Gosh.
老天
What would the whole school... say?
整个学校的人会…怎么看?
Hoarder.
囤物癖者
It was fun while it lasted,xa0Sterl, huh?
斯特尔 过程还是挺好玩的
Our little life of badassery?
我们的恶妇生活?
Just would have been nice if it ended
如果是在我们拿到
after we got the money to pay back Mom and Dad.
还给爸妈的钱后再结束就好了
Maybe we can get jobs at that other Yogurtopia on Peachtree.
或许我们可以去桃树路上 那家酸奶乌托邦找工作
Might not suck so hard if we get the same shift.
如果我们上同一个班 或许就没多糟了
"Hashtag April helps sick kids through Christ."
“标签:阿普丽尔通过基♥督♥帮助 生病儿童”
What?
什么?
That's the hashtag of April's discipleship weekend.
这是阿普丽尔上周末的门徒训练标签
Where she took that stupid helicopter to her lake house.
就是她坐那架破直升机 去湖畔别♥墅♥那次
Oh, shit. Yeah.
可恶 对
I bet he is hiding out there.
他肯定就藏在那里
But how do we find the address?
但我们如何找到地址?
Well, if April geo-tagged the photos, then--
如果阿普丽尔在照片上 标注了定位 那…
Except she blocked me.
只是她把我拉黑了
And her dad's account is private.
她爸爸的账户是私密的
Unless... -Ooh.
除非…
Take one of me like this.
拍一张这种姿势的
Sterling take-- Sterling.
斯特琳 拍一张…斯特琳
Ster-- Sterling! What are you doing?
斯特…斯特琳!你在干吗?
Fake account, sexy profile pics,
虚假账号♥ 性感的个人资料照片
send a follow request and... Oh.
发送好友申请 然后…
And now we wait.
我们等着就好了
Yeah.
对
Okay.
好吧
Top five... hottest guys at Willingham.
威灵汉姆学院最帅的五个男生
Besides Luke and Jennings?
除了卢克和詹宁斯?
Yeah. Of-- Of course...
对 当然…
Um... Okay.
好吧
The first one's easy, obviously.
第一名显而易见
Owen Caruthers. Yeah. Chase Holten.
-欧文卡如瑟 -对 切斯霍尔登
What? No! Eww.
什么?不!
Owen's, like, spooky hot.
欧文是那种带神秘感的帅
Chase is, like, boring and hot.
切斯虽然帅 但很无聊
I like his hair-swoopy thing
我喜欢他的大卷毛
and he looks like he'd be a really good cuddler.
他看着抱起来也会很舒服
Owen looks like he's going to die of some old-timey disease.
欧文看起来像会因为 某种旧时候的疾病死掉一样
Yeah, I love that.
对 我喜欢你这种说法
-Hey.
嘿
Oh, dang, that was fast.
不是吧 好快
Clearly a boob man.
显然他喜欢大胸妹
Okay, we have the address. Let's go!
好的 知道地址了 我们走!
Wait wait wait wait....
等一下…
What about Fellowship?
那团契呢?
What about April ruining your Christian reputation?
要是阿普丽尔 毁掉你的基♥督♥徒名声呢?
He beat up a prostitute.
他打了一个妓♥女♥
Letting John Stevens walk around free of judgment?
让约翰史蒂文斯像没事儿人 一样晃来晃去?
That just wouldn't be the Christian thing to do.
基♥督♥徒可不会这么做
Okay!
好!
Christ for the win!
基♥督♥战胜一切!
Badassery reinstated.
重新开始恶妇生活
It's coming up.
上来了
He's not in the den.
他不在书房♥
Go.
走
Dude...
伙计…
Look. Look.
你瞧
That must be him.
肯定是他
We're straight-up detectives.
我们不愧是侦探
It's so baller.
太让人兴奋了
I feel baller.
我觉得好兴奋
Adventure kind of makes me horny.
这种冒险让我心里直痒痒
Everything makes you horny.
什么都让你心里痒痒
Come on.
走
Dear Lord!
老天爷!
Sterling?
斯特琳?
I want to say, Jessica?
你是杰西卡?
What are you ladies doing here?
你们俩怎么在这里?
You know, you're lucky I didn't use my gun.
你们太走运了 我没用枪
That's okay. We'll use ours.
没关系 我们会用枪的
Prostitute beater!
妓♥女♥殴打者!
The hell are you doing?
你们这是做什么?
我要找人逮捕你们 怎么回事?
Actually, Mr. Stevens, it's kind of the opposite.
其实 史蒂文斯先生 恰恰相反
We're having you arrested.
我们要让你被捕
We'll have you arrested. What?
对 我们要让你被捕
Remember when you thought it would be cool
还记得你当时觉得很酷
to cheat on your wife with a prostitute and then beat her up?
如果你跟一个妓♥女♥偷♥情♥ 然后狠狠殴打她吗?
Turns out, not so cool.
其实没那么酷
Yeah, not so cool. You little cunts.
-对 不怎么酷 -你们这俩小娘们儿
-"Little C-words?"
“小娘们儿”?
Mr. Stevens, you crossed a line. That's nasty.
史蒂文斯先生 你过分了 那个词太恶心了
Guess what else is nasty?
你猜还有什么恶心的事?
I've peed in your pool.
我在你的泳池了撒了尿
A bunch.
很多呢
How dare you? Get out of my way!
你好大的胆子!让开!
Oh, nice move, goalie.
身手不错 守门员
Yeah. Gave him the old "Wesley check".
对 让他尝尝经典的“韦斯利阻挡”
By the way, my name is Blair, bitch.
对了 我叫布莱尔 贱♥人♥
Can you "drink" me? Yep.
-能让我喝一口吗? -好
God, I'm still absolutely starving.
老天 我要饿死了
我真的从未这么饿过
Oh, y'all gonna be sorry.
你们俩会后悔的
Hey, Mr. Stevens?
嘿 史蒂文斯先生?
Could you shut the fuck up?
你能闭嘴吗?
...and we asked about the help wanted poster.
…我们问了招聘海报的事
And he, like, hired us on the spot.
他就当场录用我俩了
Another great thing is the hours are flexible
另一件超级棒的事 就是工作时间很有弹性
and they're open late.
他们很晚才打烊
So, instead of going to parties, you can go to work.
所以你们不会去参加派对 而是去工作
That sounds fair.
听起来不错
So tell me, what's the pay?
跟我说说 工资多少?
Oh. Oh. I think it's like, um...
好像是…
like a hundred...
好像是100…
Fifty?
150?
A hundred fifty dollars an hour?
一小时150美元?
Dollars? No.
-不是的… -美元?不是的
Like, dimes an hour. Yeah.
-一小时1500美分 -对
Obviously.
很明显嘛
That's fifteen bucks an hour. Yeah.
-所以一小时是15块 -对
Right? Because when in, um--
对吧?因为在…
Hi, Mr. Bowser! Meet our parents.
嗨 鲍泽先生!这是我们的父母
Hey.
嘿
All right.
-嗨! -好的
Yeah, all right.
嗯 好的
我得把那个…
Oh, hey, you know, hey. The kids...
嘿 其实 嘿 这俩孩子…
Uh, they're good.
她们很不错
Uh, good job. Yeah.
你们很会教育孩子 对
Yes, all right.
-她们还好啦 -对 好的
All right. Well, we will see y'all at home.
好的 那我们家里见了
Yeah. Be safe.
-好 -你们注意安全
Blair, honey, don't you think maybe you should tie your hair back?
布莱尔 亲爱的 你不觉得 你应该把头发绑起来吗?
You know, being around all this food.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表