剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
so if you wouldn't mind leaving?
所以 你不会介意离开吧?
Really? Oh, yeah. Sure.
是吗?嗯 不介意
Yeah, I could-- I gotta get my steps in,
对 我可以…我得增加我的步数
so I'll just step on out.
那我就走出去啦
Here if you need me.
如有需要 我就在这
The condom wrapper was mine. Luke and I are having sex.
那个安全套包装是我的 我和卢克发♥生♥关♥系♥了
Come on.
少来了
What are you doing? Confessing.
-你在做什么呢? -坦白
You're not doing it right.
这算哪门子坦白
Yeah, again y'all, we're having sexual relations...
真的 我再说一次 我们在清洁间…
um, in the janitor's closet, in, uh, his car...
在他的车上 还有在这个房♥间…
in this room, actually.
都发生了性关系
Right, Luke? -Yeah, I wouldn't sit on that couch.
-卢克 是吧? -对 那个沙发大家还是别坐了吧
No! No! No!
不对!
She is telling the truth.
她说的是事实
This is hers.
这个就是她的
It's beautiful.
真好看
It's disgusting. Oh.
很恶心才对
So why do you have it?
这东西怎么在你手里?
Because she dropped itxa0 and I picked it up.
因为她扔了 我捡了起来
And decided to put it in a little baggie, like baby teeth?
然后决定把它当乳牙一样 放进个小塑料袋里?
That is disgusting.
这么做才恶心
It's not mine.
这东西不是我的
Hannah B, tell them.
汉娜B 你告诉他们
It-- It isn't...?
它不是…
April, if it's yours, admit it.
阿普丽尔 如果它是你的 你就承认吧
Yeah, just tell us the truth.
是啊 告诉我们真♥相♥
I don't understand why you carry it in your purse.
我不明白 你为什么把它装包里随身携带
God knows anyway.
告诉我们真♥相♥
It's disgusting.
真恶心
Stop. I'm not kidding. It really is mine.
停 我不是开玩笑 那东西真是我的
God doesn't care.
上帝不在乎
I'm a good person and that's all that matters, right?
我是个好人 这才是最重要的 对吧?
This is what you wanted.
这就是你想要的
Congratulations, it's all yours.
恭喜你 这里是你的了
Sterling.
斯特琳
You're actually getting your steps in. Oh, sure am.
-你真的在增加自己的步数 -当然了
And... 24,000.
总计…24000步
Time for a Fig Newton break.
该吃点无花果馅饼休息一下了
How can I help you, Sterling?
斯特琳 有事找我吗?
I need, or want, to step downxa0 as Fellowship leader.
我需要 或者该说 我想要辞掉团契主席一职
What? How come?
什么?为什么?
Did Ezequiel bully you about your ponytail?
伊齐基尔因你的马尾辫欺负你了吗?
Because I think it's at the perfect height.
我觉得你的马尾辫高度很完美
I've just got a lot on my plate right now with Debate and, um, and AP Chem.
现在在辩论和大学预修化学课上 我有很多事情要忙
And my mom and my dadxa0just added dishes to my wedge in my chore wheel,
而且我爸妈刚刚给我加了很多家务活
so I'm like-- I'm like totally swamped.
所以我忙得不可开交
I get it. Believe me.
我懂 请相信我
I was elected VP of my condo board
我被选为公♥寓♥管理委员会的副♥主♥席♥
and it's worn me downxa0 to a tiny little nub.
这个职位把我折磨得都不成人样了
So you're not disappointed in me?
所以你没有对我失望?
No.
没有
You're taking care of you.
你在好好照顾自己
I think that's admirable.
我觉得这样很令人钦佩
I'm still learning to hear my own voice.
我仍在学着倾听自己的声音
I applaud your ability to know yourself,
我很欣赏你了解自己的能力
know your desires.
了解自己欲望的能力
My desires.
我的欲望
Yes.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表