剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
所以你确实认可她的行为?
I never said I didn't.
我从未说过我不认可
What's happening?
怎么回事?
I'm good.
我没事
-我没事 -你没事?
Don't Hey.
嘿
Well, we just cannotxa0thank you enoughxa0 for brunch, Debbie.
黛比 你准备了早午餐 我们再怎么感谢你都不为过
And what an unforgettable attempt at eggs.
你对鸡蛋的尝试真是令人难以忘怀
Well... I suppose that's it, then.
那…看来就这样了
We'll see y'all at Christmas.
我们圣诞节见
I can't wait to see what sort of bamboo diffuser I'll get this year.
我都等不及想知道 今年我会收到什么样的竹制散风嘴了
You know what, Big Daddy?
其实 老爹
I got something to say.
我有件事想说
For years you've been underestimating me,
多年来你一直低估我
making me feel small and insignificant.
让我觉得自己渺小又微不足道
Well, I've got news for you.
我有个消息要告诉你
I have been one of the biggest contributors
我是家族产业最大的
to the family business,
贡献者之一
and I refuse to go on getting ignored by you.
我拒绝继续被你忽视
So, I quit.
所以 我要辞职
Wait, what?
什么?
Well, I have to say, I'm disappointed to hear that.
不得不说 听到这个消息后 我感到失望
I'd hoped to fully retire this year,
我本来打算今年完全退休
and then you and Deacon would carry on my legacy.
把产业交给你和迪肯打理
You can take your legacy and stick it...
你还是把你的产业塞到…
-Kent.
肯特
Mother...
母亲…
From now on, if you don't have anything nice to say to my wife,
从现在开始 如果你对我妻子没有好话可讲
then don't say anything at all, if that's okay with you.
那就什么都别说 如果你没意见的话
Well, I But Come on, Mother.
-那个 我…但是… -行了 孩子母亲
Let's go.
我们走吧
You just got your husband back, sugar snap.
你丈夫回来了 小甜豆
You'll have to wait on the next valet to get back.
你得等下一班泊车员回来了
My shift just ended.
我这班刚刚结束了
Oh, no, I'm not here to go to the club.
不 我不是来会所的
Um... I'm here to pick you up...
我是来接你…
for our real date.
进行真正的约会
Oh, come on.
拜托
Give me another chance.
再给我一次机会嘛
In my defense, I did not know you were hot.
说句公道话 我根本不知道你那么性感
You're always wearing this dork disguise, so...
你总是穿这身呆呆的制♥服♥ 所以…
You think I'm hot?
你觉得我很性感?
Let's go, hop in!
走吧 快上车!
She thinks I'm hot.
她觉得我很性感
Oh, yeah, I listen to industrial alternative electronic metal.
对 我喜欢听工业另类电子金属乐
All right.
好吧
Well, I guess I'm just destined to walk the world alone.
看来我注定要一个人在世间行走
Oh, stop it. You're not alone.
-行了 -你不是一个人
You have me. -I'll always be there for you.
你还有我 我会一直支持你
Thank you. Oh, that's Miles.
-谢谢 -是迈尔斯
Hey, Miles.
嘿 迈尔斯
She's here.
她来了
Sterling, we saw your Instagram story. You poor thing.
斯特琳 我们看了你照片墙上的状态 你好可怜
...with college kids!
在派对上…跟大学生…喝酒!
You, like, totally hit rock bottom.
你真是没有底线啊
It wasn't that big a deal. I mean, I puked, but--
那没什么的 我是吐了 但…
Well, I'm fine now, so--
但我现在没事了 所以…
Praise the Lord.
赞美上帝
How did you bounce back so quickly?
你怎么恢复得这么快?
Through the power of Christ?
通过基♥督♥的力量?
Well...
这个嘛…
only when things are darkest can the Lord's light truly be seen.
只有在最黑暗的地方 才能看到神的光芒
You know that feeling you get when you've sinned so hard
你们懂那种你们疯狂犯罪
that there's just no repentance great enough?
但却没有足够好的 赎罪方式的感觉吗?
No.
不懂
Oh, right, only I know what it's like
对 只有我懂那种
to have been shepherded back from the other side
被神亲自从那边召回
by the Lord, Himself.
继续接受他的庇佑的感觉
How would I describe that?
我该如何描述那种感觉呢?
When you feel the Lord's hand in yours,
若你感觉到神握住了你的手
warm and calloused...
温暖又长满老茧的的手…
there's really nothing like it. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing...
那种感觉无与伦比 那是件非常美好的事…
...warm... calloused--
…温暖…长满老茧的…
Oh. Girl, I'm just gonna stay here with you.
妞儿 我没打算跟她走
You ever read about...
你们读到过…
It's really similar to that.
其实跟那个很像
So, should we go ahead and cancel the grief counselor?
所以 我们要不要 让忧郁咨♥询♥师别来了?
I think we could still get our deposit back.
说不定还能拿回定金呢
Yes, Hannah B...
好 汉娜B…
cancel the grief counselor.
让忧郁咨♥询♥师别来了
...they land facing the right way
…它们就直接落入了杯子里
and then you have to drink all of the liquid inside it.
然后你就得喝光里面的东西
And that's what got me, friends. That's what got me.
我就是那样着了魔 朋友们 我就是那样着了魔
妈妈!
Drinking...
在大学派对上…
喝酒
Uh, no, Mom. I was just making a joke--
不是的 妈妈 我就是在社交媒体上…
on-- on social media.
开个玩笑
Like, a commentary on our times.
就像是对我们这个时代的评论
You know, like memes and, um... Uh...
就像模因…
Sterling, if you want to live under this roof
斯特琳 如果你还想在这个家
then you live under our rules.
就得遵守我们的规矩
And one of our rules is, no drinking.
其中一条便是不许喝酒
So, I guess you're not living under our roof, are you?
所以 看来你不打算 住在这个家了 对吧?
I'm going out in the yard, practice myxa0woodchopping.
我要去院子里练习劈柴了
What?
什么?
Now?
现在吗?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表