剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
我不会让这东西在我包里滚来滚去 到处散播疱疹
What do you want?
你到底想要什么?
What I've always wanted. Your position.
我一直想要的东西 你的位置
So, resign as Fellowship Leader by Friday,
你在周五前辞掉团契领袖的职务
or this puppy goes wide.
否则这个东西就会被广为人知
Girls, goodnight.
姑娘们 晚安
We are gonna turn in early.
我们要早点上♥床♥睡觉
Chloe's gonna stay with y'all tonight. Why? She likes your bed.
-克洛伊今晚就跟你们吧 -为什么?她喜欢你们的床
Oh, well, we don't want her watching us... sleep.
我们不想让它看着我们…睡觉
Right, because we're turning inxa0 early to rest and dream.
对 因为我们要早点休息 做个好梦
Okay. Goodnight.
好了 晚安
They are obviously going to bang.
他们显然要去滚床单了
Gross!
恶心!
At least we saved your eyeballs from catching on fire.xa0Yes, we did.
至少我们免了让你辣眼睛 对 没错
What is wrong?
怎么了?
I'm quitting Fellowship.
我要退出团契
Stop. We've been through this.
打住 我们已经讨论过这事了
Yeah, well, maybe I decided that it'sxa0 not worth the fight.
对 但我实在是懒得再斗下去了
April will be a fine leader.
阿普丽尔会是个好领袖
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吧?
She'll make it all about herself. She doesn't care about Christianity.
她会让自己成为一切的焦点 她才不在乎基♥督♥教
Well, apparently she cares more than I do
显然她比我更在乎
because she's willing to spread a rumor about me.
因为她愿意散布关于我的谣言
I mean, it's not a rumor, but still.
虽然不是谣言 但却是一个道理
No... A rumor.
不…谣言
That's all it is.
这就够了
Hey, did y'all hear what happenedxa0 in Fellowship yesterday?
嘿 你们听说 昨天在团契发生什么了吗?
Someone dropped a condom wrapper.
有人扔了一个安全套包装
No, Veronica, I heard it was a used condom
不是 维罗妮卡 我听说是个用过的安全套
and that it was found in Band.
而且是在乐队室发现的
Or was it Drama?
还是戏剧室呢?
Hey, Tiffany...
嘿 蒂芙尼…
I mean, it sounds like something I'd do.
我是说 听上去像是我的做事风格
What's going on?
怎么了?
You haven't heard?
你没听说?
Tammy DeWitt found a love glovexa0 in Woodshop!
塔米德威特在木工房♥发现一只安全套
No, it was Horny Lorna in Gym
不是 是饥渴洛娜在体育馆发现的
and it wasn't just one. It was a box.
而且不是一只 是一盒
This is the weirdest game of Clue ever.
这是最诡异的杀人游戏
I don't understand.
我不明白
Ooh, what is your greatest accomplishment in life?
你这辈子最大的成就是什么?
Well, I do have the most kills out of all my friends on Fortnite.
《堡垒之夜》游戏中 在所有朋友中我杀的人最多
What about you?
你呢?
Being a completely original person.
做原原本本的自己
Okay, "What would you like to be famous for?
好了 “你想以什么出名?”
Rapping, for sure.
当然是说唱了
Check it.
你听听看
Something like that, you know what I mean?
诸如此类 你明白我的意思吧?
Yeah.
嗯
You?
你呢?
TBD, but something that completely changes the course of humankind.
待定 不过是那种 完全改变人类进程的东西
You know what? These are too broad. Um...
你知道吗?这些问题太宽泛了
Oh, here's a good one.
这个问题好
"How is your relationship with your mother?"
“你和你母亲的关系怎么样?”
My mom's, like, my soulmate, you know?
我妈就像我的灵魂伴侣 你明白吗?
She's, like, my rock.
她就是我的靠山
你呢?
Yeah, um...
嗯…
she's more like a boulder than a-- a rock,
我妈更像峭壁
but... same.
不过…也一样
Make ou... t.
亲热吗?
Please. Yeah.
好 来吧
How much longer do we have toxa0 watch this woman frost bangs?
我们看这个女人挑染刘海 还要看多久?
I can only take so much.
我快要看不下去了
Shift was supposed to be over an hour ago.
轮班工作时间 应该在一个多小时前就到了
Maybe she got pulled into a double.
也许她被安排连上两班
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Oh, that? I, uh... drank a smoothie earlier.
我的腿啊?我…之前喝了冰沙
Didn't know it had liquid in it.
没想到它里面会有液体
You know you can go to the bathroomxa0 like a normal person?
你知道你可以像个正常人一样 去卫生间吧?
There's a gas station down the street. No.
-这条街上有个加油站 -不要
Bowser, it's really bad for your body I'm fine.
-鲍泽 憋尿对你的身体很不好… -我没事
Please, just talk amongst yourselves, will ya?
拜托 你们俩聊天吧 好吗?
What does it meanxa0 when you kiss with your eyes open?
睁着眼接吻意味着什么?
Okay, I'm out.
好吧 我出去
I'll be back in ten.
我十分钟后回来
Seriously, what do you think it means?
说真的 你觉得那意味着什么?
Do you kiss Luke like that?
你那样亲卢克吗?
I'm sure I have.
我应该也这么亲过
I haven't. Shit!
-其实并没有 -糟糕!
Jennings is the only guy at school that could even remotely get me.
詹宁斯是学校里 唯一一个稍微懂我一点的男生
What if we're not falling in love?
要是我们没有相爱怎么办?
You are.
你们相爱了
Well, it's not happening quick enough.
我们俩的关系进展得不够快
I'm literally dying of horniness.
我实在太想滚床单了
I'm going in.
我要进去
What? No! We don't even know what to ask.
什么?不行!我们还不知道问什么
"Where is Kenneth Chu?"
“肯尼斯楚在哪儿?”
Sounds clear to me.
我觉得很清楚
Hey there. Do you have time for a wax?
你好 你有时间脱毛吗?
Sure. Lip?
有啊 嘴唇吗?
Brow.
眉毛
Really?
真的吗?
Getting ready for a date.
我要为约会做好准备
My boyfriend's taking me outxa0 for American food.
我男朋友带我去吃美国菜
He says I'm lucky to have him even buy me a potato skin.
他说能让他给我买♥♥土豆皮吃 我已经很幸运了
You tell him to go suck a butt. No man should ever talk to you like that.
你让他去死 任何男人都不该对你那样说话
Um, he's so controlling,
他控制欲太强了
but it's probablyxa0 just because he loves me, right?
不过那可能只是因为他爱我 对吧?
No, that kind of love is a lie.
不 那种爱是骗人的
Are you in love?
你恋爱了吗?
Ish.
差不多吧
My dude does all this shady shit
我男友干的全是见不得人的勾当
and says it's for me and our future.
还说都是为了我和我们的未来
Although I want to believe it,xa0 I know it's a lie, too.
尽管我想相信他的话 但我知道那也是骗人的
Yeah, where does he get offxa0 telling you that?
是啊 他凭什么和你说那种话?
Literally, where does he livexa0 to have learned such a thing?
说真的 他家住哪儿 才能学会这种东西?
What? I mean, his values are awful.
-什么? -我是说 他的价值观很可怕
What neighborhood does that come from?
这种价值观会来自什么地方呢?
Druid Hills? Decatur?
德鲁伊山?迪凯特?
What's his address?
他的住址是什么?
You know what?xa0 I left something in the back.
对了 我把东西落在后面了
Give me one sec.
请稍等一下
Okay.
好的
Oh, shit! I blew it.
可恶!我搞砸了
Shit! Shit! Shit.
可恶!
According to her mother,
据她妈妈说
Melissa has fled to her uncle's in North Carolina,
梅丽莎很可能和坐副驾的肯尼斯一起
with Kenneth presumably riding shotgun.
逃到她在北卡罗来纳的叔叔家了
Does that mean that she's involved? It doesn't matter.
-这意味着她也牵扯其中了吗? -这不重要
He's the skip.
肯尼斯才是逃犯
The only way I get paidxa0 is if I bring him in.
只有我把他抓住 我才能得到酬金
I'm sorry, dude,xa0 but I was trying to help.
对不起 我本来是想帮忙的
No! You were in such a goddamn rushxa0 to kick down doors that you...
不!你那么急着要破门而入 你…
anti-helped.
帮了倒忙
You hindered!
你妨碍了我们的计划
So, do you think it'sxa0goingxa0 to slow down our paycheck?
你认为这样会拖慢我们拿到薪金吗?
What about this don't you understand?
这件事有这么难理解吗?
Hm? If I don't get paid, you don't get paid.
要是我拿不到报酬 你们也拿不到
But our parents have been asking about the money and--
可我们父母一直在追问还钱的事…
Oh. Well, you tell your parents
那你就告诉你们父母
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表