剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
$25.39.
25.39美元
Do I look stupid?
我看起来像傻子吗?
It's pretty hard to tellxa0 just from looking.
从长相很难判断
These bills are fake.
这些是假♥币♥
Don't bring this shit into my store.
不要拿这种东西来我的店消费
Next.
下一个
This was the change I gotxa0 from the old folks' home.
这是我从老人之家得到的找零
Kenneth.
肯尼斯
Bowser, the change from the food standxa0 at the old folks home is fake.
鲍泽 我从老年之家的食品摊 得到的找零是假♥币♥
Kenneth Chu had to have been there.
肯尼斯楚一定去过那里
No, no, wait a minute.
不 等一下
We already checked. But we have proof.
-我们已查过了 -但我们有证据
There's counterfeit money in rotation.
那里有假♥币♥在流通
All right, maybe we missed something.
好吧 也许我们漏掉了什么
You know what? Meet me out front at the home.
听我说 我们在老年之家门口见
I'm gonna waterboard that Linda Chu lady with a super fizzy can of Sprite.
我要拿一罐超多气泡的雪碧 给琳达楚那个老太太用水刑
Blair, don't you pour no sodaxa0 on that old woman.
布莱尔 不准往那个老太太身上泼汽水
I got a better idea. Oh, what is it?
-我有个更好的主意 -什么主意?
Aww. What is it? I want to know the plan.
什么主意?我想知道计划是什么
We have to text Mom.
我们得给妈妈发条信息
Yeah, tell her we're going to another drugstore.
对 告诉她我们要去另一家药店
- We'll need a whole list of alibis.
我们将需要一大堆借口
And aliases.
还有化名
-"Black Heart." That'll be one of mine.
“黑桃心”会是我的一个化名
Bowser said no undercover stuff.
鲍泽说了没有卧底任务
Well, Bowser is a grown man who can tell the truth to people
鲍泽是个大人 他可以告诉人们
about why he's not home right nowxa0 with a new heating pad.
他现在为什么 没带新电热敷垫回家的真♥相♥
We are going to have toxa0 make up excuses sometimes.
我们有时候得编造借口
Don't you think we should tell someone what we're really doing, though?
你不觉得我们应该告诉某个人 我们真正在做的事情吗?
Maybe Luke?
比如卢克?
In case we end up missingxa0 or in serious danger?
以防我们失踪 或者陷入超级危险的境地?
No. No way.
不 不可能
I mean, we obviously have a gift for this line of work.
我们很显然有干这一行的天赋
Bowser gets it,
鲍泽明白
but we can't expect other people to.
但我们不能期望别人明白
This has to remain top secret.
这事必须保持高度机密
You're right.xa0 It's like we've been recruited.
你说得对 就好像我们是被招募来的一样
The best of the best get recruited.
而且是万里挑一
Like football players, the CIA.
就像橄榄球运动员、中情局特工
National Merit Scholars. And models!
-国家优秀学者 -还有模特!
I do think this whole thing was kind of, like, meant to be.
我真的认为这一切都是命中注定的
I've never been so excitedxa0 about, like, work.
我从来没有对工作或者上班
Working.
这么兴奋过
It's kind of like we found our calling.
就像我们找到了人生使命
Most people don't know what they want to do with their lives till they're old,
大部分人到很大岁数 都不知道他们这辈子想做什么
like, twenty-five.
比如25岁时
Yeah. What if we becomexa0 the best bounty hunters in Atlanta?
是啊 要是我们成为亚特兰大 最厉害的赏金猎人呢?
Or the whole state? -Or the whole country? What's stopping us?
-或者全州范围? -或者全国范围?没理由不争取啊
I wish we could tell Mom and Dad.
我真希望我们能告诉爸妈
They'd be so proud. But we never will.
-他们会非常骄傲的 -但我们永远不会告诉他们
This could all go away if people find out.
如果有人发现此事 这一切就结束了
Yeah, okay, never telling.
是啊 好吧 永不告诉别人
Never telling.
永不告诉别人
Twin swear.
双胞胎发誓
You sure he's in here?
你确定他在这儿吗?
She said the Lincoln Wingxa0 is where folks go to rot.
她说林肯翼楼是将死之人住的地方
This is where I'd hide.
换我也会藏到这里
Uh-uh. What are doing? No. No. No. No. Hey.
你要做什么?不行
Put that away.
把枪收好
Okay.
好吧
You might have caught my attentionxa0 with your Annie Oakley antics,
你神准的枪法或许引起了我的注意
but guns are serious business.
但枪♥支♥是很严肃的事情
Only as a last resort. Understood?
只能作为终极手段 明白吗?
Mmmm. Good.
很好
All right. Sometimes an intimidating flash is all you need.
好了 有时你只需要 把它亮出来吓吓人
Hello?
有人吗?
He could be in any of these.
他可能在任何一个房♥间
You wanted to kick down doors, didn't ya?
你很想破门而入 是不是?
Yeah.
没错
Let's rope that skip.
我们来逮那个逃犯
Get back! Get back!
-天哪! -退后!
Kenneth Chu, I'm a bail enforcement agent. I've come to take you into--
肯尼斯楚 我是赏金猎人 我是来抓你…
Okay, wait!
-抓住他! -好的 等等!
Sterling, keep up!
斯特琳 跟上!
Tookie!
图奇!
Wait up!
等等我!
Get back here!
给我回来!
Slow down!
慢点!
Excuse me! Coming through. I'm so sorry.
-不好意思!借过 -很抱歉
Actually I love your scrubs!
-其实… -我喜欢你的工作服!
Get him, Bowser!
鲍泽 抓住他!
Stop!
站住!
Turn over!
转过身去!
I've had a bad day.
我今天过得很糟糕
Turn over, you little fuck.
转过身去 你个混♥蛋♥
Try me now, motherfucker.
王八蛋 你再惹我试试
So then, we chased him, and everybody was, like, "Aaah!"
后来我们就开始追他 然后大家就开始大叫
and we were all "Uggh!" and then she sealed off the exit.
我们都喊着 然后她封住了出口
I sealed off the exit.
我封住了出口
Nice.
真棒
Now was that before or after you got attacked by that latte?
那是在你被拿铁咖啡袭击之前 还是之后?
Oh, hold on. It was a ceramic mug
等等 袭击我的是个陶瓷马克杯
and it was sixteen ounces, all right? Hmm.
它得有半公斤重吧?
Good as new.
完好如初
All right, thank you, Nurse Ratchet.
好了 谢谢你 “拉契特护士”
Ah, can I buy you a sundae?
我请你吃圣代吧?
Tacaño. Don't you have any Cointreau?
小气鬼 你没有君度酒吗?
I got some soju and some gummi bears.
我有烧酒和一些小熊软糖
I can make that work.
也好
All right then. I'll show you where it's at.
好吧 我来告诉你东西在哪儿
Well, at least we canxa0 pay Mom and Dad back now.
现在我们至少可以还爸妈钱了
And maybe that'll make them forget that we didn't get the heating pad.
也许这样会让他们 忘掉我们没买♥♥电热敷垫的事
Are you still thinking aboutxa0 Pastor Booth's cancer sticks?
你还在想布斯牧师的致癌烟棒吗?
Totally.
没错
It's like we peeked behind the curtainxa0 and the Wizard smokes.
就好像我们从幕后 偷看到了牧师也是凡人
Although, we shouldn't judge. It's easy for people to lose their way.
但是 我们不该品头论足的 人们很容易迷失
We gave him a pass.
我们放了他一马
If you put someone on a pedestal,
如果你对某个人十分崇拜
sometimes it's hard to see themxa0 in a different light,
有时从不同角度 很难把这个人看清楚
even if they're doing something bad.
就算他们在做坏事
I don't get it.
我不明白
I'm on a pedestal in Fellowship,
我就处在团契令人崇拜的位置
so maybe I can own my sins
所以或许我可以承认自己的罪过
and still keep my reputation intact.
仍能保持我的名声完好无损
Wait, you're going to own your sins?
等等 你要承认自己的罪过?
Like, for real?
真的吗?
Uh... I'm not sure about this.
我对此事不是很确定
We can never be sure of anything.
我们对任何事都无法有十分把握
But God never gives usxa0 more than we can handle.
但上帝的考验都在我们的能力之内
Remember that golf tournament when you got lemon juice in your eye?
还记得你眼睛进柠檬汁的 那次高尔夫比赛吗?
Nature's hot sauce.
大自然的辣椒酱
It was the hardest win of my life. But it was a win,
-那次是我这辈子最艰难的一次胜利 -但是那次你赢了
and you looked very cute holding that trophy.
你拿着奖杯的样子非常帅气
You're right. I did look cute.
你说得对 我的样子确实很帅
God was taking care of you that dayxa0 in his own way.
那天上帝在以他自己的方式关照你
We can do this. Just talk fast or I'll change my mind.
这事我们能搞定 但你说快点 不然我就改主意了
I know there's been a lot of gossip around here lately,
我知道最近学校里的八卦非常多
so I'd like to set the record straight.
所以我想澄清一下
In fact, Ellen?
其实 艾伦?
This is going to bexa0 a little more teen-themed,
我们今天要探讨的 更偏向于青少年主题
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表