剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
It's your call.
你决定吧
Prince of Egypt. Okay.
-《埃及王子》 -好
Yes. Because I had a hard time really believing
对 因为我真的很难相信
that you kids would ever be thinking about sexual activity
你们这些孩子会在过夜封闭集♥会♥
at an innocent event like an overnight lock-in.
这么纯洁的活动上动那种坏心思
Look, see?
看啊 瞧见没?
This is just good, clean fun.
这都是合乎教义、纯洁的乐趣
Um, I'm gonna double check and see if the scavenger hunt clues
我再去检查一下寻宝游戏的线索
are all in the right places. Okay.
-是否都放妥当了 -好
I'll be back in a few.
我马上回来
I love your PJs, Lorna.
洛娜 我喜欢你的睡衣
Hi.
嗨
Well, there you are.
你终于来了
Sorry, family stuff. Okay.
-抱歉 家里有点事 -好
Willingham students,
威灵汉姆的学生们
welcome to the 12th annual
欢迎参加第12届
Willingham Academy overnight lock-in!
威灵汉姆学院过夜封闭集♥会♥!
Now, I'm excited to announce
现在 我很高兴地宣布
that the doors are officially locked from the inside.
所有的门已经正式从里面都锁住了
Where?
-着火了! -哪里?
I got you guys.
你们上当了
I'm just kiddin'!
我就是开个玩笑!
Oh, I love y'all.
我爱你们
Hello.
喂
嘿 你什么时候到?
An hour.
一个小时后
Okay.
好
Vamos, amiga.
走吧 我的朋友
Okay.
好
Lock-in pizza, get it while it's hot.
封闭集♥会♥的披萨 趁热吃哦
And what will they do while they eat?
那吃披萨的时候做什么?
Listen to all the chewing, stare into each other's eyeballs?
听着咀嚼声 彼此大眼瞪小眼?
Maybe they'll have meaningful conversations
或许他们会跟自己的朋友
with their friends, Ezequiel.
进行有意义的对话 伊齐基尔
I wouldn't know what that's like.
我都想不到那会是什么样的
Hey, guys. Have you seen April?
嘿 两位 你们见阿普丽尔了吗?
Uh, she snagged the good sleeping corner.
她抢占了那个舒服的睡觉角落
Typically, seniors get that.
一般好位置都是高年级学生的
She must have pulled some strings.
她肯定是走了后门
电影要11点开始
We're going to have a little bit of prayer time.
我们还会有一些时间祷告
I saw you guys on the Twister mat earlier.
我之前看到你们在玩扭扭乐
You are very flexible.
你们身子好灵活啊
You have to be careful, though.
但你们得当心点
Twister is the devil's doorway.
扭扭乐通向魔鬼的门路
Hey, April. I thought you were gonna save me a spot.
嘿 阿普丽尔 我还以为 你会给我留个位置
Really? I don't remember that.
是吗?我不记得
What?
什么?
Uh... No, remember you were-- you were gonna save me a spot
不是的 你还记得 你本来要给我留位置
because we were gonna hang out tonight?
因为我们今晚要一起玩吗?
You must be thinking of someone else.
你肯定是记错人了
Oh, hey, Sterling.
嘿 斯特琳
Do you like my guitar-shaped sleeping bag?
你喜欢我吉他形状的睡袋吗?
I love your sleeping bag, Luke.
我超爱你这个吉他形状的睡袋 卢克
I think it's just...
我觉得它简直…
fascinating.
太迷人了
Wow, thanks.
谢谢
It was really expensive,
这睡袋真的很贵
and it's super small and hard to get into.
而且还超级小 很难钻进去
I tried to zip it up earlier, but it couldn't get past my quads.
我之前想把拉链拉上 但到股四头肌这里就卡住了
"Do, or do not."
“要么做 要么不做”
"There is no try."
“没有试试看”
April, I need to speak to you, right now!
阿普丽尔 我得跟你谈谈 就现在!
It's about the-- the scavenger hunt.
是…寻宝游戏的事
There's a clue missing.
有个线索不见了
I'm sure it'll work itself out.
游戏肯定不会出问题的
Got it.
我知道了
May I help you, Miss?
有何贵干 小姐?
I need to speak with Miles.
我需要跟迈尔斯谈谈
My apologies, but Mr. Taylor's enjoying dinner with his family.
抱歉 但泰勒先生 正在跟家人享用晚餐
Would you mind waiting in the formal tea room
你介意去茶室等他们
until the meal is complete?
吃完饭吗?
Actually... uh, I do. Sorry!
其实…我介意 抱歉了!
Hi... uh, dining room, please.
嗨…请告诉我餐厅在哪
I need to speak with Miles.
我得跟迈尔斯谈谈
Well, my apologies, but Mister Taylor is enjoying dinner with his family.
抱歉 但泰勒先生 正在跟家人享用晚餐
Would you mind waiting in the guest living room--
你介意去客人起居室等着…
Again, I do.
我再次表示介意
Oh. -Miles--
迈尔斯…
Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor.
晚上好 泰勒先生及夫人
I have heard such good things about you all.
久仰二位大名
And I hate to interrupt this lovely spread,
我很不想打扰你们的温馨晚餐
but I need to talk to Miles.
但我需要跟迈尔斯谈谈
Blair, what the hell?
布莱尔 搞什么?
Please come outside.
请你跟我出来一下
No, Blair.
不行 布莱尔
Then, I'm gonna say it all here,
那我就在这里说了
in front of everyone.
当着大家的面
Miles, this whole boyfriend thing is new to me.
迈尔斯 这么认真谈男朋友 对我来说还是头一回
And I have realized that I don't totally deserve you...
我是到我根本配不上你…
because you are more thoughtful than me,
因为你比我更贴心
kinder... more patient,
更善良…更有耐心
but...
但是…
I feel like I belong with you.
我觉得我跟你是命中注定
And I would kick myself every day in the butthole
我肯定会每天狠狠责怪自己
if I didn't tell you that--
如果我不告诉你…
I love you, Miles.
我爱你 迈尔斯
And I think that you love me, too.
我认为你也爱我
Miles, who is this?
迈尔斯 她是谁?
You didn't tell them about me?
你都没跟他们说过我?
Sorry to have interrupted you.
各位 抱歉打扰了
Hey, Blair.
嘿 布莱尔
Blair!
布莱尔!
Blair, stop!
布莱尔 站住!
No, I'm good. I'm nobody, anyway.
不 我没事 反正我谁都不是
Well, look, I'm sorry.
听着 对不起
I am sorry.
真的对不起
What do you want?
你想怎样?
My mom is mid-campaign.
我妈妈正在参加竞选
And--
而且…
All right. You're the daughter of white Republicans.
好吧 你是白人共和党人的女儿
All this time, when I was ashamed of myself,
这么久以来 我为自己的身份感到羞耻
it turns out you were ashamed of me, too.
原来你也为我感到羞耻
No, I wasn't. Uh...
不 我没有
It's got to fit in with my family.
但这段感情总得我家人认可
I know I wasn't...
我知道我…
really easy to be with all the time,
并不总是很好相处
but I came here tonight
但我今晚来找你
because I wanted to change for you.
是因为我想为你做出改变
Because I thought that I loved you.
因为我觉得我爱你
Listen, Blair...
听着 布莱尔…
you think you want this,
你觉得你想这样
but you can't really know what you want.
但你其实并不知道自己真正想要什么
Not until you know who you are.
直到你认清自己
You don't know what I want.
你不知道我想要什么
And I know who I am.
我也能认清自己
I'm a passionate...
我是个充满激♥情♥…
exciting...
令人兴奋…
depressed...
难过的…
thoughtful, artistic, badass,
体贴的、有艺术细胞、厉害的
super hot woman in training.
训练场上超级火♥辣♥的女人
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表