剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, you were right.
好吧 你是对的
We're not talking.
我们在冷战
I'm still extremely mad at you.
我还是很生你的气
Fine. Then I'm still mad at you, too.
好吧 那我也还很生你的气
Great.
好极了
对了 你的发型特别傻
Your...
你的…
face looks bad.
你的脸可丑了
No, it doesn't. My face rules. Whatever!
-不 不是的 我的脸超美 -随便你怎么说!
-Thank the Lord!
感谢上帝!
Glad you're alive, but oh, boy, are you dead meat.
我很高兴你们还活着 但老天 你们有大♥麻♥烦了
Your father and I have been sick, worried about y'all,
我和你们父亲都担心死你们了
and you did not even have the decency to answer your cell phones!
你们连基本的礼数都没有 都不接手♥机♥!
Cell phones are a privilege! That is right!
-就不该给你们配手♥机♥! -没错!
Mom, Dad, cut the crap.
妈妈 爸爸 别胡扯了
Blair, do not sass me! Yeah, cut the crap!
-布莱尔 不许对我不敬! -对 别胡扯了
Sterling! Sterling.
-斯特琳! -斯特琳
What has gotten into you, young lady?
你魔怔了吗 小姑娘?
We know about you! The real whole dang serious truth!
我们知道你的事了! 我们知道可恶的真♥相♥了!
Yes, and where to begin, Mom?
对 我们该从何说起呢 妈妈?
Well, let's see.
让我想想
You're not from Savannah,
你不是萨瓦那人
you're from Nandina, Georgia.
你是乔治亚州南迪纳人
Where you belong to Tabernacle Church of Christ the Reindeer--
你是救世主基♥督♥ 永生神及主的救生…
Redeemer, Redeemer... Redeemer!
-救世军… -救世军!
Where you might be sad to learnxa0that one of your childhood snakes just died.
你知道你童年时代的一条蛇死去后 或许会难过
And, oh, yeah, you're wanted for first-degree arson!
还有 对了 你因为一级纵火罪 而被通缉!
That's enough, Blair! That's enough.
够了 布莱尔!别说了
Mom, you have to tell us the truth.
妈妈 你得告诉我们真♥相♥
All right, yes.
行了 好吧
Yes, I have not been entirely truthful about my past.
对 关于我的过去 我是没有说出全部的实话
But it was because she-- we needed to protect you.
但那是因为她…我们需要保护你们
From what?
保护我们什么?
All right, girls. Just listen. It...
行了 女儿们 你们听着
It was a different time in my life.
那时的我跟现在不一样
I was very young and impressionable
我当初还很年轻、容易受影响
and I fell in with an extreme crowd,
然后被一群极端分子洗了脑
and I acted out of hate, not love.
我做出那种事是出于恨 不是出于爱
And that is not what God intended.
那不是上帝的旨意
I can see that now.
我现在明白了
So, you did this.
所以你就做了那种事
You set fire to an abortion clinic!
你放火烧了一个堕胎诊所!
That is not very Christian of you!
你这么做一点都不像基♥督♥徒!
No.
没错
But at the time, I thought it was very Christian.
但那时的我觉得那么做很虔诚
Obviously, I was wrong.
显然 我想错了
Was anyone hurt? No. No.
-有人受伤吗? -没有!
Thank the Lord. No one was hurt.
感谢上帝 没有人受伤
This is not an excuse
这不是借口
because we should always take responsibility for our actions,
因为我们必须时刻为自己的行为负责
but I was acting under the influence
但我当时被一些
of some very persuasive people.
很有说服力的人蛊惑了
They were saying, uh, provocative things about the Lord,
他们说了一些关于上帝的激进的话
things that are not true
根据我现在对上帝的了解
knowing God the way I do now,
那些都是假话
how he forgives and loves all people.
因为上帝原谅世人 并且爱世人
I'm ashamed I fell so far off the path.
我为自己深入歧途感到羞愧
Who are these people?
那些人是谁?
Were you in a cult?
你入了邪教吗?
Why did you do it?
你为何要那么做?
Are people after you?
那有人在追杀你吗?
Did the police question you?
警♥察♥审讯过你吗?
Did you feel cool in the moment? Blair!
-你那时是否觉得自己很酷? -布莱尔!
Girls, the details are not important.
女儿们 细节不重要
What you need to know is that from the moment we had you,
你们需要知道的是 自从我们有了你们
we have done everything in our power
我们就一直在尽自己全力
to make sure that you do not wind up like I did those many years ago.
确保你们不会像 多年前的我一样误入歧途
All right, we have--
好了 我们…
We have worked so hard...
我们付出了那么多努力…
to give you this life.
才让你们过上这种生活
We both have.
我们都付出了很多
Are you in danger? Are we safe?
-那你有危险吗? -我们安全吗?
I'm not in danger and we are safe.
我没有危险 我们很安全
We have a plan, and lawyers.
我们想好了计划 我们还有律师
Okay.
好了
Our, uh-- Our big family secret is out.
我们家的大秘密现在曝光了
It is a lot... A lot.
-我知道你们很难接受… -很难
...but it's out, there it is.
但曝光就曝光了
So, here's what we're gonna do.
所以 接下来我们要这么做
I am gonna pack y'all some snacks to-go
你们去换睡衣的时候
while you put on your PJs,
我去给你们打包好小吃
and y'all are gonna go to that lock-in tonight
然后你们俩今晚去参加封闭集♥会♥
and enjoy being teenagers while you still can.
趁着还有机会好好享受少女时代
All right. Come on, girls, let's go. Chop chop!
行了 快 女儿们 快去吧 赶紧的!
Hummus and veggies?
鹰嘴豆泥和蔬菜?
And Oreos. Yeah.
-还有奥利奥 -好
Oh. All right. Go, go, go.
行了 快去吧
I need cash to deposit, our bank account is low.
我需要存点现金 我们的银行账户快没钱了
Why?
为什么?
Gas, lock-in pizza.
油费、封闭集♥会♥的披萨
Fine.
好吧
How much?
要多少?
Two hundred.
两百
So...
那么…
So.
那么
Mom's a wanted fugitive.
妈妈是通缉犯
Mom is a wanted fugitive, happy Friday.
妈妈是通缉犯 星期五快乐
It's like she was living this whole double life
她就好像一直在过着我们之前
that we didn't know about.
不知道的双面人生
We can't exactly judge her. We're living a double life, too.
我们不能对她评头论足 我们也过着双面人生
Putting bad guys away.
抓坏人
She was being a bad guy.
她曾经就是坏人
Is that lip gloss?
你涂了唇蜜吗?
You're really pulling out all the stops for April.
你为了阿普丽尔 还真是无所不用其极
Shove it. I want to look nice tonight, in general.
行了 我就是想今晚 大致上看起来漂亮点
You're not gonna bail, right?
你不会不去吧?
I kind of need you there with the whole me and April situation,
鉴于我和阿普丽尔现在的情况 我需要你去
for, like, moral support.
算是给我精神上的支持吧
Bailing is your thing, not mine.
只有你才会约好了不出现 我不会
Is he even here?
他在这里吗?
Girls. Bowser, what's happening?
-姑娘们 -鲍泽 怎么了?
No offense, but we're slammed.
恕我冒昧 但我们很忙
I have 30 pizzas that are about to go live
我点了30个披萨
and I gotta be there when they land.
我得去收♥货♥
Why do y'all work for me?
你们为何要为我做事?
You said you needed money to fix your daddy's truck.
你们之前说你们需要钱 修好你们爸爸的卡车
You got that taken care of weeks ago.
车子几周前就修好了
Yeah.
对
Hm? -Wait! No, Bowser, that's not-- It's, like, not what you think.
-等一下!不 鲍泽 不是… -不是你想的那样
How could you have known this whole time,
这么久以来 你们明明知道
and not told me that your mama was some nutjob fugitive?
却还不告诉我 你们的妈妈是个疯子逃犯?
Is that why you got in this business in the first place, hm?
所以你们才想进入这一行吗?
To learn how to help somebody evade the law?
学会帮助别人如何逃避法律的制裁?
No, we didn't know, we promise.
不 我们之前不知道 我们发誓
We just found out, like, today.
我们刚刚才知道的 就今天
Yeah, and our mom is not a nutjob.
对 我们的妈妈也不是疯子
She only made a mistake, like, a long time ago.
她只是犯了个错误 而且那是很久之前了
How am I supposed to believe you? You're a couple of liars.
我如何能相信你们? 你们就是两个骗子
That is a nasty allegation.
你这么说不公平
Never to you, Bowser.
我们没骗过你 鲍泽
Really?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表