剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
-嘿!迈尔斯! -嘿!
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
See, punctuality is just this little thing
其实 准时不过是一件
that helps us organize around the space-time continuum.
能帮助我们组织 这个时空连续体的小事
It's no big deal.
没什么的
Okay, it won't happen again.
好吧 绝对不会有下次
I'm letting it go.xa0Letting it go.
我在放下这件事
You wore the shirt.
你穿了这件衬衣
It's nubbier than I'd imagined. Yeah?
-比我想的还有质感 -是吗?
Yeah.
是的
I am so happy to be out of the house.
能离开那个家我真是太开心了
Really? Yes!
-是吗? -是啊!
My mom, when she is stressed, we are all stressed.
我妈妈 只要她有压力 全家人都会跟着有压力
See, she has this fundraiser thing going on at the house tonight,
是这样的 今晚她要在家里举办筹款会
so we've been tiptoeing around.
所以我们都小心翼翼的
We're not allowed to sit on the furniture,
我们不能坐在家具上
for fear we might mess up the pillows.
她怕我们会弄乱枕头
She was wiping down my footsteps right out the front door.
她居然还在擦我在前门留下的脚印
Oh, my God. My mom is exactly the same.
老天 我妈也是这样
It's, like, God forbid
就像家里来客人时
people actually look like they live in the house
千万不能让人觉得
when company's coming over.
这家里真的有人住
It's, like, our family is so tidy
我们家整洁到
连个屁♥股♥印都没有
But when you think about it, butt-impressions are kinda nasty, though.
但想想的话 屁♥股♥印还挺讨厌的
Yeah, especially when they're warm?
对 尤其是在它们还热乎的时候?
And then you sit on them.
然后你坐到上面
Ew. Do you think someone left a butt-impression here before?
你觉得有人之前在这里 留下屁♥股♥印了吗?
I don't know, but I'm about to.
我不知道 但我要留下了
Scoot over.
你往里面坐坐
Scooch.
挪一下
Yes, come over here and give me your butt-impression.
对 过来把你的屁♥股♥印给我
That's gross.
好恶心
All right, are you hungry? Always.
-好了 你饿吗? -我就没有不饿的时候
Cheers, y'all. We made it.
大家干杯 我们做到了
Oh, y'all, it has been so strange not seeing Luke around the house.
在这家里看不到卢克感觉还挺奇怪的
Tell us, how's he doing?
告诉我们 他最近怎么样?
He's gone full fruit and nuts on us.
他都快要把我们逼疯了
Oh.
天天背着一把吉他
He's wearing a ring on his thumb,
大拇指上戴着一枚戒指
like he's the damn Governor of California.
好像自己是加州州长似的
Please don't shame our son for his creative expression.
别因为我们儿子创造性的表达方式 觉得丢人
Boys have feelings, too.
男孩子也是有感情的
So do men.
男人也是
Hm. Impossible to tell.
我还真看不出来
Well, I think it's just wonderful that he's picked up a new hobby.
我觉得他有了新爱好 这很好啊
Yeah. Yeah.
-对啊 -对
Well, how about Sterling?
斯特琳怎么样?
Oh, she's pretty good.
她挺好的
I mean, the girls are so busy with school
我们两个女儿忙着学业
and their new job that we barely see them.
和她们的新工作 我们都不怎么能见着她们
Bet you're taking advantage of all that alone time.
你们肯定好好利用这独处的时间了
我们会尽力而为
Debbie, these glasses are gorgeous.
黛比 这个玻璃杯真漂亮
Thank you. Um, just William Sonoma.
谢谢 是从威廉姆索诺马买♥♥的
Hm. Oh, Lord.
老天
We don't need any more glasses.
我们不用再买♥♥玻璃杯了
Do you have any idea how many glasses we have in our cabinet?
你知道我们家的壁橱里 有多少玻璃杯吗?
We've had glasses from our wedding
我们还留着婚礼时的玻璃杯
that have probably never touched a person's lips.
那些杯子几乎都没用过
I wasn't implying that I wanted new glasses,
我没在暗示我想买♥♥新玻璃杯
I was just giving a compliment.
我就是在夸赞别人
See, that's when you say something nice to someone.
就是你对别人说好听话的时候
Anyone?
任何人?
That's new.
这还是头一遭
You know, I don't think I've ever heard about your wedding.
我好想都没听你们聊过婚礼的事
I'm sure it was gorgeous, knowing your taste, Lynn.
一定很赞 你品位那么好 琳
Too bad I didn't get to plan it.
只可惜我都没机会计划婚礼
No, that honor was literally wrestled away from me
对 那项殊荣硬生生地
by my dearest mother-in-law.
被我最亲爱的婆婆剥夺了
Literally wrestled?
硬生生地剥夺?
I've got to hear that story.
你一定得讲给我听
Well, my mama is the epitome of decorum.
我妈妈是礼仪的典范
Yeah, nothing says decorum like SPAM served at a reception.
是啊 没什么比在接待会上 为客人提供午餐肉更能体现礼仪了
It was corned beef hash. It was pig slop.
-那是咸牛肉马铃薯泥 -那是猪泔水
Yeah, you know what they say about mothers-in-law, right?
好了 你也知道人们 都是怎么说婆婆的 对吧?
"Better a knife in the back,
“最好在背后被捅刀
so at least you don't have to see them when you die."
这样至少你死时 就不用看着她们了”
Mother's not that bad.
母亲没那么糟糕
Didn't say she was. You implied it.
-我又没说她很糟糕 -你暗示了
Maybe I did.
或许我真的暗示了
All right, uhhhh...
好的…
Or maybe-- maybe I should get the loaded grilled cheese?
或许我该点大份的烤奶酪?
What do you think? Tomatoes, bacon and three cheeses?
-你觉得呢? -番茄、培根和三份奶酪?
That's all you.
太像你的风格了
Bring it all.
都上吧
Chips and salsa, the grilled cheese,
炸薯片和莎莎酱、烤奶酪
the jalapeño poppers, and the swiss mushroom burger
墨西哥辣椒卷和瑞士蘑菇汉堡
with extra fries and a side of ranch.
多加薯条和牧场沙拉酱
Thank you so much, Elizabeth.
非常感谢你 伊丽莎白
That is a ton of food.
你点了好多
No. Okay, a little bit, but we'll have a smorgasbord.
不是啊 好吧 是有点多 但我们就吃次不限♥量♥大餐吧
A smorgasbord? Yep.
-不限♥量♥大餐? -对
I don't-- I've never heard anyone say that in real life.
我从未听谁说过这个词
It's Swedish for “food-in-mouth adventure.”
在瑞典就是“口中食物大冒险”的意思
好吧
Oh, my God, you know what I just realized?
我的天 你知道我刚意识到什么吗?
I forgot to tell her how I like my burger cooked.
我忘了告诉她怎么烤我的汉堡
I'll find her. Oh, no, no.
-我去找她 -不用
You know what I've got to go talk to the chef directly.
我得亲自去找主厨
I don't trust words to describe my preferred meat temperature.
我不相信言语能充分表述 我偏好的肉的温度
It's weird. I have reference photos.
很奇怪的 我有参考照片
Be right back.
我马上回来
Hey. Sorry, the lock-in meeting ran late.
嘿 抱歉封闭集♥会♥没有按时结束
Uh, I'm leaving now.
我现在就动身
You haven't even left yet?
你还没离开那里?
Oh, my God, get in that Volt and drive it like you stole it.
我的天 赶紧钻进那辆沃兰达开过来 就像那车是你偷的
But carefully. Precious cargo.
但当心点 那车很金贵的
Just hurry!
赶紧的!
Yeah, all right. She's here now, so we can--
嗯 好的 她回来了 所以我们能…
-That was a hell of a piss.
你的尿可真多!
You've been gone 20 minutes.
你离开了20分钟
This isn't really about me peeing. We both know that, buddy.
重点不是我尿尿的事 我们都知道的 伙计
This is about...
重点是…
This is about you and Yolanda.
重点是你和尤兰达
How in the he? Yep. Hey!
-怎么就扯上… -对 嘿!
I really think that you are selling yourself short.
我真的觉得你低估了自己的潜力
What are you afraid of, Bowser? I'm not afraid of anything.
-你在怕什么 鲍泽? -我没在怕什么
Oh. Okay?
-好吗? -好的
Okay. I’m being respectful.
我是在尊重她
We’re friends and colleagues.
我们是朋友和同事
Wow. Well, you know who else started out as colleagues?
你知道还有谁 是从同事发展为情侣的吗?
Michelle and Barack. Oh.
奥巴马总统夫妇
Can you imagine if they had stopped there?
你能想象他们止步于同事的关系吗?
You owe it to your country to see it through.
你应该好好想想 这是你欠国家的
You all right?xa0You look a little sweaty.
你没事吧?你出汗了
It's really not okay to point out someone's sweat patterns.
指出别人的流汗模式挺不礼貌的
Sweat sensitivity is a thing with you kids--?
你们这些孩子居然对流汗这么敏感…
Jesus Chri--
老天…
好吧
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
对不起 我之前不知道
You admitted you were wrong, and then were open to change.
你之前也承认自己错了 然后说要做出改变
There's not enough people like you out there, Bowser.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表