剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
嘿 我得去接一下斯特琳
She's having a bad night
她今晚很难过
and she doesn't want to stay at the lock-in.
不想参加封闭集♥会♥了
Wait.
等一下
She says she's with you.
她说她跟你在一起
She said that? That she's with me?
她这么说的?跟我在一起?
Yeah.
对
Mom, why didn't you turn on Mount Paran?
妈妈 你怎么开上帕伦山了?
Where we going?
我们这是去哪?
On a... on a big special adventure.
进行一场特别的大冒险
What kind of adventure?
什么冒险?
Where are Blair and Dad?
布莱尔和爸爸呢?
Well, they're gonna meet us there.
他们会在那里跟我们碰头
Meet us where?
在哪里碰头?
They're gonna meet us just over-- you know, where we're--
他们会在…你知道的 就是我们…
冒险的地方
All right, justxa0trust me, Muffin.
好了 相信我 小麦芬
Muffin?
小麦芬?
You're acting so weird, Mom.
你好奇怪 妈妈
What's going on? Did you have an afternoon Diet Coke?
怎么回事?你下午喝健怡可乐了吗?
Yes.
对
Hey, don't you ever feel like singing?
嘿 你不想唱歌♥吗?
My God, Mom!
我的天 妈妈!
How do you know this song?
你怎么会知道这首歌♥?
But what... what are we gonna do about Queso?
那克索怎么办?
He's gonna need to be fed and walked and everything.
得有人喂它、遛它、照顾它
Well, your daddy and Blair are gonna bring Queso with them.
你♥爸♥爸和布莱尔会把克索也带上
Our dog's name is Chloe! Who are you?
我们的狗叫克洛伊!你是谁?
All right! All right!
好了!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down! Calm down. Calm down.
嘿!冷静!
Well, you're just too smart, ain't ya?
你真是太聪明了
肯定是私立学校教得好
All right, what gave it away, huh?
行了 你怎么看出来的?
Was it the fingernails?
是指甲吗?
Debbie has all the money in the world
黛比富得流油
to keep that shit tight as hell, don't she?
总是把自己收拾得很精致 对吧?
被你识破了
I'm your mama's sister.
我是你妈妈的妹妹
Dana.
戴娜
You have a twin?
你有个孪生妹妹?
Are y'all identical?
你们长得一模一样吗?
Of course!
当然了!
Go ahead and have everything, Mom--
妈妈 你还真是什么都不缺…
Perfect hair, adorable nose, more impressive twin type.
完美的头发、漂亮的鼻子 甚至还意外地有个双胞胎妹妹
-This is insane!
这也太扯了 !
I can't believe you kept a secret like this from us!
你们居然瞒着我们这种事!
What is wrong with you people?
你们怎么回事?
Blair, we-- we can explain--
布莱尔 我们可以解释…
But after we find her.
但得先找到她
We have to find her now.
我们得马上找到她
Where have you--
-这是急事 -你…
What are you-- Who are you?
你是…你是谁?
I'm your aunt.
我是你姨妈
Your favorite aunt.
你最爱的姨妈
Where have you been the last 16 years?
过去16年里你去哪了?
Well...
这个嘛…
Alright, while ago I did something a lot of people didn't like.
好吧 很久之前 我做了一件很多人不喜欢的事
But I-- you know, I still think it's the right thing.
但我…你懂的 我现在还认为自己没做错
But we knew the police would not agree,
但我们知道警♥察♥不会这么想
so I've had to lay low.
所以我得低调行事
So, you're, like, a criminal?
所以你是罪犯?
Why do you smoke?
你为何抽烟?
You know smoking is,xa0like, really bad for you, right?
你知道抽烟对身体很不好吧?
And Dana was the one that set fire to that abortion clinic.
是戴娜放火烧了那个堕胎诊所
And now, we have helped her out here and there over the years,
过去这么多年 我们一直在各种接济她
but lately she-- she's been threatening us for more,
但最近她威胁我们 要更多钱
which we don't have.
可我们拿不出那么多
So, we're trying to get rid of her.
所以我们试图摆脱掉她
You were trying to kill her?
你们想杀死她?
Oh, Lord, Blair, no.
老天 布莱尔 当然不是
We wanted her to get out of the country.
我们希望她出国
God, and now she has your sister,
老天 你妹如今在她手上
and who knows where she's going or what she's doing with her.
天知道她要去哪 要对她做什么
Is she, like, dangerous?
她是危险人物吗?
Yes.
是的
In so many ways.
在很多方面都是
Hey, hold the wheel.
嘿 你握住方向盘
My hair looks like hog shit. What?
-我的头发看起来像鸟窝 -什么?
There. Yeah.
好了 可以了
Oh, that's cute, ain't it?
这发型挺可爱的吧?
Looks like yours.
跟你的很像
Okay, you're, like, really starting to seriously freak me out.
好了你真的开始吓到我了
Oh, no, Muffin, don't be scared.
不用 小麦芬 别怕
I got a plan, all right?
我有计划 好吗?
I'm just gonna quick call my mom and check in, 'cause--
我得给我妈妈打个电♥话♥说一声 因为…
Rude!
你好粗鲁!
How would you like it if I threw out your belongings?
要是我把你的东西扔出去 你会怎么想?
Lord, girl.
老天 小姑娘
Hey! Hey! Do not touch my stuff!
嘿!别碰我的东西!
Now, you listen,
听好了
I don't know what it was like in your house growing up.
我不知道你♥爸♥妈怎么把你养大的
You probably had everything you ever wanted. No one ever told you no, huh?
你或许要什么有什么 没人跟你说过“不”吧?
Well...
但是…
your Aunt Dana does things different.
你的戴娜姨妈有着不同的行事作风
I'm not all fancy like Debbie.
我不像黛比那样精致
Damn.
可恶
All right.
好了
Just...
你就…
Just trust me, okay?
你相信我就好 行吗?
You do exactly as I say...
按我说的去做…
and everything will be just fine.
一切都会好的
My suspicions were correct.
我的怀疑是正确的
You were lying!
你们在撒谎!
You know, this is very traumatic,
这对我的造成的创伤太大了
making me not trust my own instincts.
让我都不相信自己的直觉了
I am going to be in therapy for years! Okay, Blair.
-我要去看好多年的心理医生! -行了 布莱尔
I'm gonna have to take a gap year, at least!
我至少要休学一年!
Okay, I know that it's very important to find Sterling right now,
好了 我知道现在找到斯特琳最重要
but please don't forget,
但你们千万别忘了
I'm really super mad at you. Okay.
-我超级生你们的气 -好吧
No, we won't, we won't, we won't. Um...
我们不会…
Debbie, just keep trying Dana and I'm gonna try Sterling, okay.
黛比 你继续打给戴娜 我打给斯特琳 好的
I am. Goshdang it, she's still not picking up.
我就在打 可恶 她还是不接
I think we need to call the police.
我想我们得报♥警♥了
But No.
-可是… -不行
There's no "buts." I'm calling the police.
没有什么“可是” 我现在就报♥警♥
Wait, Anderson--
等一下 安德森…
Sterling is our daughter
斯特琳是我们的女儿
and I am calling the goddamn police!
我现在就要报♥警♥!
Okay.
好吧
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing here so late?
你这么晚过来做什么?
You don't need it anymore?
收音机不用了?
Do you want to come in?
你要进来吗?
No, no. Here.
不用 给你
Going out of town for a little bit.
我要离开一阵子
Maybe a while.
或许很长时间
Going where?
你要去哪?
Down to Florida.
佛罗里达
I reconnected with Tim, and Jordy,
我跟提姆、乔迪还有D布莱德那些人
and D. Brad, and those guys.
又联♥系♥上了
They got a couple of skips I brought in before,
他们那里有一些我之前抓进去的逃犯
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表