剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Don't worry so much.
你别这么担心嘛
I pulled the Four of Wands for Bowser's next year.
鲍泽明年运势很好 我用塔罗牌抽到了权杖四
Success, victory, joy, love.
成功、胜利、欢乐和爱
Maybe a romantic reunion.
或许还有浪漫的团聚
Oh, his aura is very bright--
他的灵光非常闪亮…
Por favor, Michèlle!
拜托了 米歇尔!
His aura is shit!
他的灵光烂到家了!
He is still hung up on you
他还是放不下你
living paycheck-to-paycheck, barely hangin' on.
每天有还不完的账单 都要过不下去了
You run him around again, and he will be knocked flat.
你要是再耍他 他就完蛋了
I didn't realize I was so delicate.
我都没想到自己这么娇贵
Bowser. No, no, no.
-鲍泽 -别说了
"Barely hanging on, huh?
“都要过不下去了”?
Good to know that's how you see me.
我很高兴知道你对我的看法
B, clearly Yolanda doesn't believe in your growth potential.
鲍泽 显然尤兰达 不相信你的成长潜力
But I do.
但我相信
That's right.
没错
You believed in him so hard
你信他信到
that you up and left as soon as shit got the tiniest bit tough, right?
只要一出点小岔子 你就立马脚底抹油溜走 对吧?
Great. This is just great.
好极了 这真是太好了
I'm tired of seeing history repeat itself.
我受够了看历史重现
I am not going to pick up the pieces with you again.
我以后再也不会帮你东山再起了
Noted.
我知道了
Father, we commit this animal to you.
天父 我们把这头动物敬献给你
We thank you for its life,
感谢你给予它生命
for its sustenance.
赐予它食物和补给
And for time with family.
也感谢你让我们度过家庭时光
Amen.
阿门
Amen. Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
Did Dee-daw teach mom to shoot?
外公有教妈妈开枪吗?
You know, I don't recall to be honest.
说实话 我不记得了
Well, he must've.
他肯定教过
Where do you hunt in Savannah?
你们在萨瓦纳的什么地方打猎?
I don't know, honey.
我不知道 亲爱的
You never went hunting with her or Dee-daw?
你从未跟外公一起打过猎?
I did not.
没有
No, she'd-- she'd given that up by the time we met.
没有 我们认识的时候 她已经不用枪了
No, she hadn't.
不 不是的
You guys went shooting with Deacon.
你们跟迪肯一起去打过枪
Man, you're like a dog with a bone.
老天 你就像一只叼着骨头的狗
Wait.
等一下
Of course, you never went hunting with Dee-daw.
当然了 你从未跟外公一起打过猎
He died before you guys met.
你们认识之前他就去世了
Right. Right.
-对 -对
I guess it makes sense
我猜她不喜欢
that she doesn't like talking about Mee-maw or Dee-daw much.
谈论外公或外婆的事也是情有可原的
I wouldn't want to talk about it either
我也不想谈论
if my parents died in a jet crash in the Rockies.
如果我父母在洛基山脉坠机中身亡
That's exactly right.
没错
It was the Appalachian Mountains, Dad.
是阿巴拉契亚山脉 爸爸
They crashed into the Appalachian Mountains.
他们是在阿巴拉契亚山脉坠的机
I don't know where the plane crashed, Blair.
布莱尔 我不知道坠机地点
The point is that it crashed!
关键是飞机坠毁了!
And they are dead and they are gone and that is sad, so be quiet!
他们死了 离开了 这很悲伤 所以你给我安静一点!
Please, just be quiet!
拜托了 安静一点!
Daggum, Deacon, get her going.
可恶 迪肯 让她过来
He yelled at you?
他冲你嚷嚷?
Yeah. And got sweaty.
对 而且还出了满头的汗
and his face turned red like a guava.
他的脸变得像番石榴那样通红
Guava's are pink.
番石榴是粉色的
Fine, then his face got all pink.
好吧 然后他的脸变成了粉红色
But, like, a fiery, angry pink.
但是那种气愤的粉红色
What did he say?
他说了什么?
"Be quiet."
“安静一点”
Oh, that is awful.
这也太糟糕了
I know.
我知道
He is definitely hiding something.
他绝对在隐瞒什么
Something about Mom and Mee-maw and Dee-daw.
关于妈妈和外公外婆的事
Hey, babe. I can't talk right now.
嘿 宝贝 我现在没办法说话
Well, then why'd you answer?
那你干吗接电♥话♥?
Because it would be rude not to.
因为不接会没礼貌
I miss you. You've been MIA all week.
我好想你 你都失踪一周了
Yeah. I know. I'm sorry.
嗯 我知道 对不起
I miss you, too. I've just been...
我也想你 我就是…
Well, I've been super, super busy
我就是一直很忙 非常忙
just, like, with school, and Chloe,
有学校的事 还有克洛伊
and polishing my lacrosse stick.
还得擦我的曲棍球棒
Okay. All right. Well, um...
好吧 那好…
I gotta go. I promise I'll call you tonight.
我得挂了 我今晚肯定打给你
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, no vacancies.
没事 那家旅馆没有空房♥了
You know what I hate about Yolanda?
你们知道我讨厌尤兰达什么吗?
She's smug.
她太自以为是了
Which is a real feat,
这真的棒极了
especially when everything is apparently going to shit. You know?
尤其是在一切明显出问题的时候 你们懂吗?
People change, things work out,
人会变 问题会解决
the sun rises and it's a new day.
太阳升起 又是新的一天
You are getting back together with old, dirty rag Michelle, aren't you?
你要跟放浪不羁的 米歇尔复合 对吧?
No!
不是的!
I don't know. Maybe?
我不知道 或许吧?
Bowser!
鲍泽!
Sterling, let's play top five reasons
斯特琳 我们列出五个最重要的理由
Bowser is going to end up dead in a ditch somewhere
说明如果鲍泽跟米歇尔纠缠不清 他总有一天
with a Michelle sticking out of his arm.
会死在臭水沟里
I am not addicted, all right?
我对她没瘾 好吗?
Um, do-- do you really think that people change?
你真觉得人会变吗?
Like, if someone likes you like a friend,
若一个人今天把你当朋友
maybe tomorrow they'll change their mind?
或许明天他们就会改变主意?
Sure. You gotta trust that good things are coming.
当然 你得相信会有好事发生
Surrender to the universe.
向宇宙屈服
Excuse me, who are you talking about?
打扰一下 你刚在说谁?
Chase Colton? Huh?
切斯科尔顿?
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不是的
No one in particular, just a hypothetical.
没说谁 就是打个比方而已
Advice.
希望得到建议
From Bowser? Yeah.
-从鲍泽这里得到建议? -对
Really? He's right here.
-是吗? -他就在这里
Okay, thanks. You should totally go for Chase.
-好的 谢谢 -你应该放开了去追切斯
I used to think that he was really boring and bad at math,
我之前总觉得他很无聊 数学太烂
but he changed his hair part really deep left
但是他把头发都梳到了左边
and he looks so, so good. Hm.
现在看起来很帅
Is that them? Is that the Durbins?
是他们吗?杜尔宾夫妇?
Hey hey...
嘿…
Wow, see?
哇哦 看到没?
If you choose Michelle,
如果你选择米歇尔
this is who you'll end up like,
最后就是这个下场
just a couple of junkies jonesing for their next fix.
你们会成为一对毒虫 盼着赶紧大吸一顿
Thank you, Dr. fucking Freud.
谢谢了 弗洛伊德博士
Is this a drug deal?
这是毒品交易吗?
Is this, like... with drugs and stuff?
他们拿的是…毒品吗?
Is that what's happening right now? Yeah.
-是这样的吗? -对
行了 我们开始行动
-Last resort.
万不得已才能用枪
There's a drug deal happening!
他们在进行毒品交易啊!
Last resort! Put it away now!
万不得已时再用!收起来!
All right. Stay behind me.
好了 你们跟在我后面
This could get hairy.
可能会比较危险
Don't you trust us?
你不相信我们吗?
Yeah. Trust us like you trust the universe.
对 你就像相信宇宙那样相信我们吧
We're professionals and adults.
我们是专业人士 又是成年人
There is nothing behind that door that we cannot handle
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表