剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
科尔佩珀
Ah. Yes, just had to locate them in my recollection storehouse.
认识 我就是得在我的 回忆储藏室里找到他们
They moved away a long time ago.
他们很久之前就搬走了
How long ago? Oh...
多久之前?
I don't know.
我不知道
Poor things.
可怜的人啊
Poor things?
可怜的人?
I remember feeling very bad for them.
我记得自己当时很为他们感到难过
Because they lived here? Pardon me.
-因为他们住在这里? -你说什么?
I live here and it happens to be...
我就住在这里 而且这地方…
a nice reminder that the world to come
会温馨提示我即将到来的世界
will be a whole lot better.
会比现在这个世界好很多
So, why do you feel bad for them?
你为何为他们感到难过?
Well, they had such a time with that daughter of theirs.
他们那个女儿可是让他们受了不少罪
Oh, no, what'd she do?
不是吧 她做了什么?
We do not gossip in this church, young lady.
我们这间教堂的人不八卦别人 年轻的女士
A bullfrog only has to croak once
一只牛蛙只需呱呱叫一声
to wake up the entire pond.
就能惊醒整个池塘
But, suffice it to say...
但我可以这么说…
she danced with the devil, that one.
那姑娘 她与魔鬼共舞
We all prayed for them,
我们都为他们祷告
especially after that unfortunate business with the police.
尤其在跟警♥察♥发生那起不幸的事件后
The police? Uhuh!
警♥察♥?
Without wood, a fire goes out.
火缺了柴就必熄灭
I am not giving you any more wood.
我不会再给你们提供柴火了
But, um, would you care to make a donation to our congregation?
但你们能为我们教堂捐点款吗?
One of our snakes recently passed.
我们的一条蛇最近去世了
We...
我们…
spent all our money at Hobo's Ham.
在流浪汉火腿餐厅把钱花光了
Well, in that case, I'd stick close to a restroom if I was you.
这样的话 我要是你们 就会在卫生间附近待着
Thank you, ma'am. We will.
谢谢 女士 我们会的
It was nice talking to you.
很高兴跟你聊天
Have a blessed day.
祝你今日平安
Are you sure you don't want to come back to the Rapture class?
你们确定不要回来参加被提课程吗?
When that trumpet sounds, we need to be prepared.
号♥角吹响之时 我们要做好准备
Oh, um, we're doing an independent study,
我们在进行一项独♥立♥研究
but thank you, ma'am.
但谢谢你了 女士
Independent study?
独♥立♥研究?
April! You are MOBOT.
阿普丽尔!你是短忽族
Um, what? No, I'm not.
什么?不 我不是
Yes, you are. You are missing out because of texting.
不 你就是 你因为发短♥信♥忽略手头的事
Don't become a robot who is a MOBOT.
别变成傻乎乎的短忽族
Okay?
好吗?
I am a robot who is a MOBOT.
我是个傻乎乎的短忽族
I am--
我…
She remarried?
她又嫁人了?
I mean...
我是说…
Just put it away. Okay?
把手♥机♥收起来 好吗?
Okay. I'll put it away.
好的 我会把我的收起来
And look, you are doing great work.
听着 你做得很棒
Okay? I love you.
好吗?我爱你
Look at all this work.
瞧瞧这些艺术品
Hey!
嘿!
I wouldn't get too close. Apparently, I'm MOBOT.
我要是你 就不会靠这么近 显然 我是短忽族
Yeah. Well, yesterday I was missing out because of fantasy football. MOBOFF?
好吧 昨天我就因为梦幻足球 忽略了别的事 那我是“球”忽族?
听起来有点下流 对吧?
艾伦太爱用缩略词了
Yeah.
是啊
I heard you were with Sterling last night?
我听说你昨晚跟斯特琳在一起?
What do you--? What do you mean? What did you hear?
你什么意思?你听说了什么?
That you guys were, like, making playlists and clues and stuff?
说你们在一起编排歌♥单 线索什么的?
How is she? I don't know. Fine.
-她怎么样? -我不知道 还好吧
Why do you even care? Aren't you two broken up?
你干吗要管? 你们不是已经分手了吗?
No. No. We're just working on ourselves independently from one another.
没有 我们只是在尝试彼此独♥立♥一些
And I've been working really, really hard,
我一直都很努力
and I've been giving her a lot of space,
也给了她很多空间
uh, but I would like to close that space. There's-- There's just too much space. Did-- Hey, hey...
但我想收紧空间 因为这空间实在太大了
Did she say anything about me?
关于我 她有说什么吗?
Luke...
卢克…
Every time I say your name, I want to tell you to "use the Force."
我每次说起你的名字 都想告诉你“使用原力”
Oh, yeah, yeah, I get that a lot.
对 经常有人这么跟我说
I actually tried to use the Force one time
其实我有次真的试图使用原力
to lift the fridge in our garage off my favorite frisbee golf frisbee.
把我家车♥库♥里的冰箱 从我最爱的高尔夫飞盘上抬起来
I popped one of my eardrums real bad.
结果把自己的耳膜憋得痛死了
Hey, what can you tell me about Sterli?
嘿 你能跟我说说斯特尔的事吗?
To... stick with the theme...
接着…刚才的话题说的话…
I think right now her space
我认为目前她的时空
is in a galaxy far, far away from your space.
在一个距离你的时空 非常遥远的星系里
She's moved on.
她已经翻篇了
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
我发现你缺乏信仰 让人很不安
I'm not saying this to be hurtful.
我这么说不是为了伤害你
I'm saying it as a friend.
我是以朋友的身份说的
Maybe it would be good for you to... start thinking about moving on,
或许你也该开始考虑把这件事翻篇了
save yourself some heartache.
免得自己以后头疼
"You can't stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting."
“你无法阻止改变 就像你无法改变太阳落下”
You're, like, a legit Star Wars fan.
你是《星球大战》的大粉丝啊
Daddy and I watched them whenever we have time together.
我和爸爸一有时间就一起看
It's our thing.
这是我们的爱好
Was our thing.
曾是我们的爱好
Yeah, I hear things havexa0been really rough at your house lately.
对 我听说你家最近不太安宁
I'm really sorry about that.
我真心为你感到遗憾
Yeah, well.
嗯 好
I'm sorry about you and Sterling.
我也为你和斯特琳感到遗憾
You know, she's-- she's not acting right. I'm--
她最近怪怪的 我…
I'm about this close to being halfway angry at her.
我都有点想生她的气了
I get it.
我理解
Girls, I just want to know you're all right.
姑娘们 我就想知道你们没事
Gettin' a little nervous here
我现在有点不安
because I know how much the two of you love your devices.
因为我知道你们有多黏自己的手♥机♥
So, um...
所以…
why don't we take a breakxa0from the SnapTalk and the TicTac and...
你们先别看“沙”拉布和“多”音…
you know, give old Bowser a call...
给鲍泽回个电♥话♥…
so I don't worry.
这样我就不会担心了
All right. That's it?
-好了 -就这样?
Yeah. Press "end."
对 按一下“停止”键
Uh... you don't press "send" on a voice message--
发语♥音♥留言的时候不用按“发送”键…
I said press "end." Damn it. "End."
我说的是“停止”键 可恶 “停止”键
Gotcha.
知道了
Night night.
晚安哦
It's not even night. The ladies love it.
-现在还没到晚上呢 -女人超爱这样
They're girls! Okay? Not ladies.
她们还是小姑娘!好吗?不是女人
Listen to Daddy over here.
爸爸生气了呢
What's your deal with those two, anyway?
你跟那两个女孩是什么关系?
I'm a teacher who respects his students.
我是一个尊重学生的老师
I got their back. They got mine.
我支持她们 她们也会支持我
See, that's your mistake right there.
瞧见没 你就错在这里了
This is a business for lone wolves.
这是一门独狼的生意
You think someone's got your back
你觉得有人在支持你
and then you turn around and they're stabbing you in it.
结果你一转身 他们就拿刀捅你
You get that? I'm giving you gold here.
拍到没?我刚才演得多好
Oh, shoot... um, no.
可恶…没有
Was I supposed to be filming? Always be filming, bro!
-我应该拍摄吗? -你要一直拍摄 兄弟!
It's your job. Do your job, man.
这是你的工作 你尽责一点
See? Can't rely on anybody.
瞧见没?谁都不可靠
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
You want to repeat that line? No, the moment's passed.
-你要再重复一下那句话吗? -不要 时机已经过去了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
This business is for lone wolves.
这是一门独狼的生意
You think someone's got your back
你觉得有人在支持你
and then you turn around and they're stabbin' you in it.
结果你一转身 他们就拿刀捅你
This job is about self-reliance and the purity of competition.
这份工作的关键在于 依靠自己和纯粹的竞争
That's what keeps me turned on.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表