剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
they could use my help.
现在需要我帮忙
You know you left Florida for a reason. Yeah.
-你知道你离开佛罗里达是有原因的 -对
What about Yogurtopia?
那酸奶乌托邦呢?
I'm letting Miss Cathy take over.
我让凯西小姐接管了
Yeah, she damn near fainted when I told her,
对 她听到后差点晕了过去
or she was just really tired.
要么就是她真的太累了
Are you coming back... to Atlanta?
你还会…回亚特兰大吗?
Just feel like there isn't much here for me now.
这里没什么值得我留恋的了
Guess I'm just chopped liver?
看来我对你而言什么都不是?
You're with someone else.
你跟别人在一起了
So, what? You're leaving?
那怎么了?你为此就要走?
Because you got your feelings hurt?
因为你觉得受伤了?
I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们是朋友
Ah, look, here...
听着…
I'm leaving because it's feeling like a dead end.
我之所以要走 是因为我觉得自己进了死胡同
What about your team?
那你的团队呢?
My teenage white saviors?
我那两个白人少女救星?
Yeah, they're kind of your family now.
对 她们现在算是你的家人了
They are not my family, okay?
她们不是我的家人 好吗?
They're little girls with attitude problems.
她们就是态度有问题的小姑娘
Actually, that's just Blair,
其实 只是布莱尔态度不好
but they're annoying and they ask too many questions,
但她们太烦人 总是在问问题
and they talk with their mouths full.
而且她们吃东西的时候还说话
If I have to listen to one more--
如果我还得再听一句…
Hello.
喂
Shit.
糟了
Hey. Got held up, but I'm on my way.
嘿 我有事耽搁了 但我马上就到
You almost here? -Yes.
-你快到了? -对
We gotta go!
我们得出发了!
Yes, yes, yes, just be patient, baby.
好 你耐心一点 宝贝
Hey, can we pull up at this rest stop? I gotta pee real bad.
我们能在休息区停一下吗? 我着急想尿尿
No, don't have time. Hold it.
不行 时间不够了 憋着吧
Okay, I would hold it,
好吧 我倒是能憋
but there's this guy, Declan Wright, in Blair's study hall
但布莱尔的自习室里 有个叫德克兰莱特的家伙
who held his pee and his testicle exploded,
他因为憋尿 结果睾丸爆♥炸♥了
which is weird because urine is in the bladder,
这很奇怪 因为尿都储存在膀胱里
but that's what the doctor said.
但医生就是那么说的
If you hold your pee for a really long time
如果你憋太长时间的尿
your bladder actually expands,
膀胱就会变大
which at first sounds like it would be a good thing
这乍一听起来像是好事
because it's like, you know, a greater surface area,
因为底面♥积♥变大了
greater ability to house a larger volume,
体积也就会变大
but in actuality, it's, um-- uh...
但实际上 它…
Jeez, you're just like my mom.
老天 你跟我妈一个样
Okay, we're pulling over.
好了 我这就停车
Hey. Stay close, Muffin.
小麦芬 离我近点
Whoa. What the hell are you doing? I thought you had to piss.
你这是做什么?你不是想尿尿吗?
Oh, I do, but I'm also starving.
我是想 但我也饿了
我已经两个小时没吃东西了 但我疯狂发育
I gotta have a snack, something Sour Patch.
我得吃点零食 比如说酸味软糖
That shit's disgusting.
这东西好恶心
小孩都爱吃糖的
My mom would never let me get this much.
我妈绝对不会让我买♥♥这么多
Thank you, so much, Mom's sister.
谢谢你 太谢谢你了 妈妈的妹妹
戴娜姨妈
You're the best!
你最棒了!
Thank you. Oh, yeah, well.
-谢谢 -嗯 好吧
Sure.
不客气
Dear Lord, what up? It's me, again.
亲爱的主 你好啊 又是我
I'm really scared right now,
我现在真的很害怕
but I know you have a plan.
但我知道你肯定有安排
Please help keep me and the people I love safe.
请你保佑我和我爱的人安全
Please help me be brave.
请你帮我变勇敢
Please help me kick butt.
请你帮我变厉害
And then, something for later,
然后 这是我以后的一个愿望
when I'm not being kidnapped anymore.
等我不再被劫持的时候
Please help Danaxa0figure out
请帮戴娜明白
how to have a peaceful, more happy life.
如何拥有宁静、更开心的生活
It seems like she's got a lot of,xa0like...
貌似她有很多…
problems.
问题
Okay.
好了
I think that's it.
我说完了
Amen.
阿门
嘿!
Come on.
快点
You done pissin'?
你尿完没?
Don't forget to wipe-- front to back. All right?
别忘了擦屁♥股♥…从前往后擦 知道吗?
Come on.
快点
Oh, right. Uh, good idea. Wiping now.
对 好主意 我在擦了
And she's been missing for less than an hour?
她失踪了不到一个小时?
Yes. -Someone picked her up at the school
-对 -有人开一辆灰色的皮卡
in a gray pickup truck,
把她从学校接走了
uh, license plate GT9684J.
车牌号♥是GT9684J
And how do you know that? It's our car.
-你怎么知道? -那是我们的车
Do you have any ideas about the person in question?
你知道这个人可能是谁吗?
Well, yes.
知道
It's her aunt.
是她姨妈
So, her aunt picked her up at school in the family vehicle?
所以她姨妈开着家里的车 把她从学校接走了?
I'm sorry, is there any reason to believe
抱歉 有理由让人认为
that this family member is a danger to your daughter?
这位家庭成员对你女儿不利呢?
Yes.
有
Okay, what is it? Oh, um... You-- n-- n--
好吧 那是什么?
我也没想到具体的事
Ju-- Just generally kind of a bad influence.
她就是会对孩子施加不良影响
The text message came in at 10:32 p.m..
短♥信♥是晚上10点32分发来的
The school is 1.2 miles northeast of here
学校在距离这里1.9公里的东北处
and based on the truck's Peach Pass time stamps,
根据皮卡上桃州通行证的时间戳
they're heading southwest of Atlanta on I-85.
她们沿85号♥州级公路朝西南方向去了
My guess is that they have a 35 minute lead on us.
我猜她们领先我们35分钟
Good work.
干得漂亮
I'm really good at this,
我真擅长做这个
like a prodigy. Okay, stop annoying me.
-我就像天才一样 -好了 别烦我了
I've been checking her Instagram and her TikTok,
我一直在看她的照片墙和抖音
there's been nothing.
什么都没有
I emailed her and I texted her, like, 60 times and there's still nothing.
我给她发了差不多60封邮件 和短♥信♥了 但没有任何回应
Hey! Bank account!
嘿!银行账户!
Sterling just used her debit card, like, a bunch of times at
斯特琳刚刷了好多次她的借记卡
G-A-V-E-N-R-S-3-4-2-1.
有个号♥码 GAVENRS3421
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
VEN: vending machine.
VEN是贩售机的意思
RS: rest stop. Look up those numbers.
RS是休息区的意思 查查后面那串数字
Okay... Um...
好…
It's right off Hawkins Ridge! Hold on.
-就在霍金斯岭旁边! -坐稳了
Sour Patch Kids!
酸味软糖!
Sterling hates them, but she knows I love them,
斯特琳讨厌这种糖 但她知道我超爱吃这糖
even when they cut my mouth up like little razor blades.
就算它们像刀片一样把我的嘴剌伤
It's a sign.
这是线索
Sterl--
斯特尔…
Hey, hey, message.
嘿 这里有字
"Dana, Mom's twin. Levi, white man, croc tat, forties."
“戴娜 妈妈的孪生妹妹 莱维 白人 有鳄鱼纹身 40来岁”
"I-L-Y-S-M-S."
“ILYSMS”
License plate. I can run this through the Georgia registry.
这是车牌号♥ 我可以去乔治亚州车管所网上查查
Then we can do Florida and Alabama if we come up short.
要是查不到 就试试佛罗里达州 和亚拉巴马州的
No, "I love you so much, Sis."
不 这是“我很爱你 姐姐”的意思
What? Okay, kid. No, no, no, no, no...
好了 孩子 别哭…
We're gonna get her, okay?
我们会找到她的 好吗?
Come on. Come on. Come on.
别哭了
We're gonna get her. Okay.
-我们会找到她的 -好
All right? Let's go. Okay.
-好吗?我们走 -好
We gotta dig up those names.
我们得查查这些名字
Only cops can do that, right?
这只有警♥察♥才能做到吧?
Stop saying stuff I know.
别再说我知道的事
So, we need to talk to somebody who knows cops, right?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表