剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
我也有过给他举♥行♥追悼会的念头
It slipped my mind because of my devastation over his demise.
但因为我为他的离开太过悲伤 那念头直接从我脑子里滑过去了
I'm wracked with grief.
我难过得不能自已
I thought your stance on substitutes was that they shouldn't exist
你之前不是认为代课老师不应该存在
because they allow the regular teachers to be lazy.
因为他们造成了正式老师的懒惰吗?
Mmm. It doesn't sound like me.
这听起来不像我说过的话
Do you know how you sound?
你说过什么话你自己知道吗?
I will set my grief aside
我会把悲哀放在一边
and since we all had the idea, we can plan the memorial as a threesome.
既然我们都有这个想法 我们就以三人行的方式策划追悼会吧
I mean, the three of us together.
我是说 我们三个一起策划
Well, that's really sweet,
你真是太体贴了
um, but-- but we really feel like the Lord
但我们真心认为神
meant for us to take on this challenge together,
希望我们一起面对这个挑战
just the two of us.
就我们两个
Well, as Fellowship leader,
但作为团契的领袖
it's my duty to lead during times of emotional distress.
我的职责就是在悲伤时刻 对他人进行引导
We'll plan it together.
我们一起策划
What a great idea.
这主意真棒
Yes, and rekindling old friendships
对 而且还能重燃友谊之火
because I know y'all were close once.
因为我知道你俩之前很亲密
That was a long time ago.
那是很久之前的事了
Should we talk logistics, pick a theme?
我们要不要 跟后勤部门聊聊 挑个主题?
Isn't the theme "death"?
主题难道不是“死亡”吗?
Or "memory".
或者所“缅怀”
We can do better.
我们可以做得更好
See? What a great team!
瞧见没?我们是多棒的组合!
I mean, my goodness!
老天!
I wish I had had awesome ideas like y'all
真希望我当初在威灵汉姆上学时
也像你们一样足智多谋
But in many ways, I'm still a student.
但从很多方面来说 我还是个学生
I'm just always learning.
我活到老学到老
Always learning.
活到老学到老
I need to eat.
我得去吃东西了
好吧
These are the boxes that need to go down to the store right here.
我们得把这些箱子搬去店里
So, come on. Let's go.
来吧 开始行动
Wait, Bowsy.
等一下 鲍泽
We want the tour. Be like a tour guide,
我们想逛逛这里 你拿出点向导的样子嘛
except one that doesn't limit follow-up questions.
只是别当那种限制人提问的向导
Yes, and we want anecdotes.
对 我们想听奇闻轶事
Like, was this couch hard to get through that door?
比如说 这张沙发是不是 没办法通过那扇门?
Okay, and go.
好的 你开始讲吧
Um... Hi!
嗨!
欢迎来这里参观!
This is the tour.
这里就是我们的参观地
One room?
就这一个房♥间?
Yeah.
对
I like to be able to stand in any one spot
我喜欢随便站在哪个地方
and behold the entirety of my domain
都能看到所有属于我的疆域
and all my personal possessions.
和我的全部私人财产
That is so sad.
真是太让人难过了
You lost all your belongings in a fire.
你在大火中失去了所有财产
No, I didn't.
不 不是的
Then where are they?
那东西都哪去了?
You're looking at them. The...
就在你们眼前啊
Concert posters, vinyl, wardrobe, and one pant.
音乐会海报、黑胶唱片、衣柜 和“平底盆”
A "pant"? Is that, like, half a pants?
“平底盆”?你是说半条裤子吗?
It's a pan that's also a pot.
它既能当平底锅用 又能当盆用
Hey, can we get back to the boxes?
嘿 我们能继续搬箱子的工作吗?
We've got a lot of boxes to move here.
我们得搬很多箱子呢
Why'd you order yogurt toppings to your apartment in the first place?
你为何一开始就让人 把酸奶配料送来你公♥寓♥呢?
Because I hit the wrong mailing address on Amazong.
因为我在亚马逊上点错了地址
Did he just say, "Amazong"?
他刚说亚马逊吗?
Yes, and I will never forget it.
对 我永远不会忘记
He needs more fixing than I thought.
他比我预想的还不开化
He's living in a flophouse.
他住在一个廉价公♥寓♥里
We have to encourage him to extend himself, but subtly.
我们得鼓励他教化自己 但要委婉一点
He hates when we're too direct. He hates it when we're most things,
-他讨厌我们心直口快 -他讨厌我们的地方太多了
but we're basically his best friends, it's our job to help.
但我们算是他最好的朋友 所以我们有责任帮忙
Yes. Hey, Bowse? Mm.
对 嘿 鲍泽?
You know what you should do? Mmmm.
你知道你该做什么吗?
Not put your mattress directly on the floor.
不要直接把床垫放在地板上
Do you think a woman wants to sleep on that?
你觉得会有女人想在上面睡觉吗?
Hey, let's speed this up. New rule.
嘿 我们抓紧时间 新规矩
Everybody's gonna grab two boxes at a time. Come on!
每人一次搬两个箱子 快!
Ow, my arms. I haven't eaten yet this afternoon.
-我的胳膊 -我下午还没吃东西呢
好了
Smaller boxes go in the back.
把小箱子放后面去
Yeah, yeah.
好
Oh, my God.
老天
That's Terrance Coin.
那是泰伦斯科恩
Hey. That's Terrance Coin.
-嘿 -泰伦斯科恩在那边
Oh, Jesus. What's he doing here?
-老天 -他怎么在这里?
If he was here, which I haven't noticed because I don't care,
如果他在这里 我一点都没注意到 因为我不在乎
he would bexa0getting his assignment from Yolanda.
那肯定是他在从尤兰达那里接受任务
Bowser?
鲍泽?
Is that the Bowster?
这不是鲍伊斯特吗?
Yeah, well, it's-- you know. Hey--
好吧 就是…你们懂的 嘿…
Bowsin' Bowser!
鲍泽老大!
Yeah.
嗯
Sup, my guy?
你好啊 朋友
That's enough. Yeah, thank you.
行了 嗯 谢谢
Yolanda said this was your joint. Yikes.
尤兰达说这是你的餐厅 不错嘛
This is my, um...
这是我的…
office/yogurt restaurant. Yeah.
办公室兼酸奶餐厅 对
You look good, man.
你看起来气色不错
What's your workout regimen?
你的健身之道是什么?
Well, I put on some weight, so, uh... eating.
我胖了一些 所以…吃就是了
You're in the building phase. Well...
-你还在增重阶段 -那个…
I get it. I love it. That's enough.
-我懂 我喜欢 -行了
Thank you.xa0Mmhm. Keep up the good work, bro.
-谢谢 -兄弟 继续保持
Bowser, please.
-鲍泽 拜托 -别动我
Bowser, please. -Stop that.
-鲍泽 拜托 -拜托了!
Please! Would you stop Hey, okay.
你们能别…嘿 好的
Terrance, this is Sterling and Blair.
泰伦斯 她们是斯特琳和布莱尔
Hi. Hi. Blair.
-你好 -你好 我是布莱尔
You're gorgeous. Really cool to meet you.
-你真帅 -见到真是太好了
It's really cool. That's what I said!
-太好了 -我刚说过了!
Nice to make your acquaintances. You all work with Bowser?
很高兴认识你们 你们跟鲍泽一起工作吗?
Mostly.
基本上是
Mainly.
差不多
Strictly. We...
严格来说 我们…
Yeah, we bounty hunt with Bowser.
对 我们跟鲍泽一起赏金狩猎
Please don't ask us to work with you.
千万别请我们跟你一起工作
Uh... No, it's great, you know, meeting colleagues.
不会 这真是太棒了 认识新同事
Folks that truly understand the work.
真正理解我们这一行的人
Yes.
对
You know, I like to think of us as fishermen,
其实 我喜欢把我们当作渔夫
cutting through the freezing waters,
穿过冰冻的水域
pulling in our nets hand over hand.
一把一把拽我们的渔网
The catch of the day flopping on the icy deck,
我们当日的收获 被猛地砸在冰冷的码头上
all to feed the mouth of justice.
最终都会成为正义的口中餐
That hangry beast.
那头饥饿的猛兽
What?
什么?
Well, I'm off to rope that dog-fighting ring king.
我要去逮捕那个斗狗的拳皇了
Till we meet again.
再见了
Yes, please. Bowser.
-对 一定要再见 -鲍泽 再见
Call us, let us know.
-嘿 再见 -你可以打给我们 记得告诉我们
He should write a book about fishing.
他应该写一本关于捕鱼的书
Get it.
好
Come on.
过来一下
I'll tell you one thing.
听好了
That Terrance sure is a dick. Hm?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表