剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Check it again.
再检查一次
Check-- check one, check... two.
检查一次 检查…二次
I don't know, does, uh, does this feel s-- stable?
我说不好 听起来稳定吗?
Hey, give us some more depth.
嘿 给我们多加点层次
She needs a stable bass to hold the sound.
她需要稳定的贝斯音维持音准
You're the boss.
你说了算
Dope!
好极了!
Full depth. Should be good to go.
所有层次都打开了 你可以唱了
Uh... Okay. Um...
好吧…
Uh, I don't know, maybe since I don't have my band
我说不好 或许是因为我的乐队不在
and... m-- my instruments and all-- all my things,
还有我的乐器和别的东西
maybe I should just Just sing. Sing.
-或许我还是… -唱就是了
Sing what you're feeling.
把你的感觉唱出来
Go on, girl, let it go.
唱啊 姑娘 释放出来
So, Charlie.
那么 查理
She was always my favorite Angel.
她向来是我最喜欢的天使
Charlie was the boss.
查理才是老大
I knew there was something I liked about her.
我就知道她身上有我喜欢的地方
So, who are you working with?
你都在跟谁合作?
I know you've got some hot tickets on your roster.
我知道你的花名册上 肯定有一些大牌的名字
Nosy boy. Aw.
你还真八卦啊
I'm just having casual conversation
我不过是在跟一个迷人的同事
with an intriguing colleague.
随便聊聊
My hot ticket is turning out to be more trouble than he's worth.
我的大牌明星对我来说 更是麻烦 而非宝藏
These creative types, they keep you on your toes
这些有创意的人 他们让你天天提心吊胆
with their wild ideas
要么是有疯狂的想法
and their legal issues... Right?
-要么就是有法律麻烦… -是吧?
You get it. Mmhm.
你理解的
This morning, it was, "Let's get into the studio and record."
今天早上我还收到短♥信♥说 “我们去录音棚录歌♥吧”
According to this last text,
但根据我收到的最后一条短♥信♥
now it's, "Get me on a flight to the Maldives."
对方又说 “给我订张去马尔代夫的机票”
Maldives?
马尔代夫?
One could get into trouble down there.
在那里很容易惹麻烦的
God, I hope not.
老天 希望不会发生这种事
She's good.
她还挺优秀的
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Don't you go poachin' now.
你可别现在就开始挖人
It's-- I see you.
这也…我看透你的想法了
Did you save me a bite of that cheesecake?
你有给我留一口奶酪蛋糕吗?
Why are you playing me, Blair?
你为何要耍我 布莱尔?
I'm not playing you. It's not like that.
我没在耍你 不是那样的
Then what is it like?
那是怎样的?
I got caught up in something.
我有事耽搁了
W-- What?
什么事?
It's not important.
不重要
I'm here now. I'm all yours.
我来了 我完全属于你了
No, no. See, I'm not asking you to be all mine.
不 听着 我不要求你随时都属于我
I'm asking you to be straight with me.
我要求你跟我说实话
Restless leg syndrome is a bedtime affliction.
不安腿综合征睡觉时才会发作
I just Googled it.
我刚上网查过了
Today got complicated. Look, I was--
今天病情变严重了 听着 我…
No. This is about you!
别说了 是你的原因!
You came over those flowers,
你从那边的花丛过来
You're in there ordering up a fake birthday
你在餐厅了给我过假生日
like it's gonna make up for not being with me.
就好像这能弥补你不能陪我似的
By the way, my metal piece got into MODA.
对了 我的金属作品 被亚特兰大设计博物馆选上了
Holy shit! That's amazing!
天哪!这真是太好了!
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不早告诉我?
Why didn't you ask?
你怎么没问问呢?
You like complicated.
你喜欢复杂的事
You like drama.
你喜欢大惊小怪
I'm not about that.
但我不是那样的
I'm not like that either.
我也不是那样的
I-- I swear.
我发誓
History tells a different story, Blair.
但现实却指向另一面 布莱尔
What are you saying?
你什么意思?
Let me make this right.
让我弥补你吧
Tell me where you kept disappearing to.
告诉我你一直失踪去了哪
I can't.
我不能说
Are you in some kind of trouble?
你是不是惹什么麻烦了?
Not usually.
一般不会
Damn.
可恶
All right, well, here's a reveal.
好吧 我跟你说件事
I run from trouble.
我会逃离麻烦
No, no, better yet, I walk away calmly,
不 我的方式更好 我会冷静地走开
as to not draw any undue attention to myself.
以免给自己招致不必要的关注
See, I-- I like you, Blair,
听着 我喜欢你 布莱尔
but we're operating on different frequencies.
但我们好像在不同的波段
No. No! I can get on your frequency.
不要!我可以把自己调到你的波段
Where were you?
你去哪了?
Right.
行了
Okay.
好吧
It's been fun.
我跟你在一起很开心
But this waiting around...
但总是等着你…
It's not for me.
我受不了
I'm worth more than that.
我不至于把自己放这么低
Later, Blair Bear.
再见了 布莱尔布布
Miles!
迈尔斯!
I have this intense urge to...
我有强烈的冲动…
ravage you.
好好蹂躏你一番
Sorry, that was... that was too much.
抱歉 那样说太过分了
No, you could do that.
没事的 你可以那么做
But then we'd have nowhere to go.
但那样的话我们就没什么可期待的了
I can take over.
让我来吧
I got it.
还是我来吧
The pots hurt your hands.
刷锅会磨伤你的手
Well, then I'll cramp. I don't care.
那就抽筋好了 我不在乎
Honey?
亲爱的?
What, you're gonna be nice now? Hm? Did punishing me get old?
你现在开始体贴我了? 惩罚我这招不好玩了吗?
I'm-- I'm allowed to have a damn feeling
我总能有心情不好的时候吧…
without it being about you...
而且又不是因为你…
-It is about me, Anderson! It is about me.
就是因为我 安德森!
It's about you and me.
因为你和我
Us, our family. Our choice...
我们、我们的家、我们的选择…
to protect them at whatever the cost.
不管付出什么代价都要保护好这个家
Isn't that what we promised each other?
我们不是这样对彼此保证过吗?
Me in a white dress
我穿着白色的裙子
with enough tulle to outfit an entire ballet troupe.
上面的薄纱足够 给整个芭蕾舞团做服装
You in that matching plaid cummerbund and tie.
你系着配套的格子花呢宽腰带 还打了领带
I loved our wedding.
我超爱我们的婚礼
Well, I loved our honeymoon.
我也超爱我们的蜜月
I'm tired of all the lying.
我受够了说谎
This is the last time we have to push.
这是我们最后一次努力
It's always the last time.
你总说是最后一次
No, this is really it.
不 这次是真的
I promise.
我保证
Then we can move on.
然后我们就能重新开始了
Live our lives free of the weight of it all.
我们放下一切羁绊 过好自己的人生
Say yes, please.
拜托你快答应我
Okay.
好的
Yolie, we are on our way.
尤丽 我们上道了
你应该去看看的
You know I’m not one for the undercover nonsense,
你知道我不怎么赞同卧底那一套
but goddamn, if it didn’t work this time!
但老天 这次还真管用了!
We got a nice, juicy lead. And we're gonna get this guy.
我们得到了一条靠谱有料的线索 我们一定会抓住这家伙
Bowser, it's I know it’s kinda late,
-鲍泽 现在… -我知道现在有点晚了…
but, uh...
但是…
I thought maybe we could go out and strategize our plan?
我想着或许我们可以出去 商量下计划?
-只是… -是鲍泽吗?
Hey, buddy, you want in on some of this Indian food?
嘿 伙计 你要进来吃点印度菜吗?
The garlic naan at this place will knock your socks off.
这家餐厅的大蒜烤饼 一定会让你赞不绝口
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表