剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
I promised my mom I'd help stuff flyers.
我答应我妈要帮她制♥作♥宣传页
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We didn't even get to the end of the mission
我们都没撑到任务最后
where we get to, like, bang in Thailand.
我们在泰国做♥爱♥的那刻
Yeah, well, that's what tomorrows are for.
好吧 以后有的是机会
Oh, Yeah? Yeah.
-是吗? -当然
Bring that red wig.
记得带上那顶红假发
Okay. Only if you wear it.
好吧 除非你戴的话
You want me to drive you home? No, the MARTA's right there.
-用我开车送你回家吗? -不用 那边就是地铁
Besides, you don't want to miss it
再说了 你肯定不想错过
if she, like, starts counting leaves or something.
她开始数树叶什么的
Oh, yeah, everything's a joke to you.
在你眼里什么都是玩笑
Later.
再会
Bye!
再见!
Officer said if you finish those BOBs before five,
警官说你要是在5点之前搞定
he can process before the shift change.
他就能在换班前处理好
That's great. Mm.
好极了
Hey, thanks for sticking around. Did I have a choice?
-嘿 谢谢你一直陪着我 -我有的选吗?
Easy day, my ass.
还轻松的一天 去你的吧
Quit your bellyaching. You had fun.
别抱怨了 你挺开心的
Maybe. I guess we don't make a half bad team.
或许吧 看来我们还算不错的搭档
Yeah, I always thought so.
嗯 我一直都是这么想的
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
-是吗? -是的
You have a funny way of showing it.
那你表现的方式还真是好笑
You're saying I'm funny? Thank you.
你说我好笑?谢谢
I'm saying if you had such a good time with me that one and only night,
我的意思是 如果你那晚跟我那么愉快
why didn't you lock it down?
为何不跟我确定下来?
Why didn't you ask me to?
你怎么没问问我?
I had to ask?
我得主动问你?
Well, I'm not a mind reader,
我又不会读心术
and you wasn't emmitin' no commitment vibes.
而且你之前也不是那种 想要定下来的人
And my sister was?
那我妹妹就是?
She at least acted like she was interested.
她至少表现出很感兴趣的样子
Oh, please.
拜托
Miss Michelle was probably still coming down from Burning Man.
米歇尔小姐那时或许火人节 嗑药嗑多了 还没清醒过来呢
Well, then you should have asked her to save you a hit of whatever it was.
那你应该让她给你留点的
And that would have changed things? I don't know, I can't time travel.
-那样的话 一切会有所不同吗? -我不知道 我又不能穿回过去
Or read minds.
或读心
You know... Mmhm.
要知道…
if you keep reminding me of all the super powers I don't have...
如果你一直提醒我 那些我不具有的超能力…
Yes? ...you'll miss the ones I do have.
-会怎样? -…你就会错过我拥有的超能力
Like your brute strength?
比如说你的蛮力吗?
And my winning smile.
还有我胜利的微笑
Yeah, and I have X-ray vision. I can see through shit.
对 我眼神很犀利 能看透一切
"I can see through shit." Yes, I can!
-“我能看透一切” -对 我能!
So, how is Michelle doing anyway?
米歇尔最近怎么样?
Fine.
她很好
Yeah? Mmhm.
是吗?
What is she up to?
她在忙什么?
You know Michelle. Mmhm.
你了解米歇尔的
She's either visiting an ostrich farm
她要么在参观鸵鸟农场
or trying to become an astronaut.
要么在努力当一名宇航员
Yeah. She tried to convince me once to grow crystals in our bathroom.
是啊 她曾试图说服我 在我们家的卫生间里制冰♥毒♥
Said we'd make a fortune.
说我们会大赚一笔
I should get going.
我该走了
Hey, are you sure?
嘿 你确定吗?
Yeah. Tow truck will be showing up soon.
对 拖车很快就来
My whole life's in that thing.
那房♥车可是我的命根子
Yes, but in a hyper-capitalist framework,
对 但是在超资本主义的框架里
reparations would be counter-intuitive to a nation's productivity.
补偿对一个国家的 生产力来说是反直觉的
I'd contend that a nation's productivity would improve
我认为一个国家的生产力会得到提升
if its citizens could endorse their government's morality.
如果它的国民能支持政♥府♥的道德观
Isn't that what this is all about, anyway?
这不就是重点吗?
What's right and what's wrong?
孰是孰非?
Take my parents, for example.
就拿我父母说吧
They got divorced.
他们离婚了
It was amicable.
是和平分手
But only because my father made reparations to my mother
但只是因为我父亲因为多年来 无瑕照顾家庭
for being absent for many years.
对我母亲进行了补偿
So you're contending that your mother was the victim?
所以你认为你母亲是受害者?
I-- I guess, but I mean that the situation was resolved
我想是的 但我的意思是 问题得到解决
because one party admitted guilt.
因为一方承认自己有错
One party?
一方吗?
My point is that institutions as small as families and as big as nations
我的论点是所有的机构 小到家庭 大到国家
can only move on with the truth.
只有与真理为伍 才能前行
I mean, don't you think when someone was wronged in the past
你不觉得如果一个人在过去被冤枉
that the offending party has an obligation to address that grievance?
那犯错的一方就有义务 解决这件不公的事吗?
Even if it's years later?
即便是多年之后?
You make a great point.
你说得很对
Wu! Wu! Wu! Wu!
吴!
We did it, boys! Yes! Wu! Wu! Wu! Wu!
我们成功了 兄弟们!太好了!
Hey! What was that?
嘿!刚才怎么回事?
Why didn't you drop the trainer hammer?
你为何不说关于教练员的猛料?
I'm sorry, the moment came and I just couldn't do it.
抱歉 虽然机会来了 但我就是做不到
Oh, so, you can be mean when it helps you
所以 情况对你有利时 你就能狠下心来
but not when it might actually help me?
对我有利时你就做不到?
You're right.
你说得对
You're right, April. You're right about a lot of stuff,
没错 阿普丽尔 很多事上你都说对了
like the fact that I was your bully.
比如说我曾欺负你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
In fifth grade, we were close and I gave you away and I'm sorry.
五年级的时候我们很亲密 但我把你赶了出去 对不起
What?
什么?
I don't care about your stupid apology.
我不在乎你这破道歉
You know what's going on with my family right now.
你知道我家里现在是什么情况
We have become the black sheep of the entire community.
我们成了整个社区的老鼠屎
I needed a win.
我需要胜利
Healing of our relationship is bigger than a win.
修复我们的关系比胜利更重要
Says the person who wins all the time!
总是获胜的人如是说!
April! No!
-阿普丽尔… -别!
You screwed me over then and you screwed me over now.
你之前就摆了我一道 现在又摆了我一道
I didn't think our relationship could get worse.
我都没想过我们的关系还能更糟
I was wrong.
是我想错了
Hey, I just wanted to congratulate you.
嘿 我想过来向你表示恭喜
Hope to see you next year? Thanks.
-希望明年还能再见? -谢谢
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表