剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
you're a lousy shot and you should get a new hobby.
那你肯定枪法不怎么准 就该换个爱好了
Finally, something we agree on.
我们终于有意见一致的时候了
Also the NRA is in with Big Oil
而且 步♥枪♥协会 跟各大石油公♥司♥沆瀣一气
and they are eatin' up the American wilderness.
他们正在侵蚀美国的荒野
Soon, there won't be anywhere to hunt anyway.
很快就没有可以打猎的地方了
I'm just...
我就是…
Oh! Jesus!
老天!
Easy there.
你慢点
Okay. Now, let’s just relax into the quiet.
好了 我们现在 就跟这片寂静融为一体
It's too bad about Sterly Pearly.
小斯特尔没来 太可惜了
That girl loves a gun.
那姑娘超爱枪
Daggum.
可恶
You know who doesn't love a gun, though?
但你们知道谁不爱枪吗?
Mom, right?
妈妈 对吧?
She would never, like, have one, or shoot one, or... store one?
她从来不会买♥♥枪 开枪…或藏枪?
That's right. Shh.
没错
Deb's a hell of a shot.
黛比枪法可好了
She is?
是吗?
She took us to a gun range on a double date when y'all first met.
你们刚认识时 我们有次四人约会 她带我们去了射击场
Taught us how to grunt like a buck to a doe in heat.
教会了我们如何像雄鹿一样 对着欲♥火♥焚身的母鹿闷哼
Mom taught you how to sexxa0grunt? Oh.
妈妈教了你如何在做♥爱♥的时候闷哼?
Language, please! She won an award, too.
-注意措辞 拜托! -她还拿了奖呢
Yeah, the Peaky Rounding Falls Sharpshooter Award.
对 顶峰圆弧瀑布神枪手奖
I believe, for taking down a coyote in Stewart County.
应该是在斯图尔特县打下了一只郊狼
Man, how the hell did you land a girl like Debbie?
老天 你到底如何搞定了 黛比那样的姑娘
They love each other, Uncle Deacon. We fell in love, Deacon.
-他们彼此相爱 迪肯伯伯 -我们坠入爱河了 迪肯
Hey, Dad, when did Mom stop shooting?
嘿 妈妈从何时起不打枪了?
I don't know, sometime before y'all came along.
我不知道 应该是有你们之前
Why didn't she tell us that she was a good shot?
她怎么不告诉我们她枪法很好?
She probably forgot.
她或许忘了
Forgot that she won the Peaky... Sneaky Blinder Sharpshooting Award?
忘记自己赢了顶峰… 狡猾出色神枪手奖?
For taking down a coyote?
因为打下一只郊狼?
Yeah, she must've.
对 肯定是的
How?
怎么会?
I don't know, Blair.
我不知道 布莱尔
People change.
人都是会变的
Life is long and deer are quiet.
人生漫漫 野鹿默默
Get up.
打中了!
You are so good at using that saw.
你好擅长用这台锯
Thanks.
谢谢
Luke tried to use this once to make me a pair of wooden flip-flops
卢克有次试图用这台锯 给我做一双木制的人字拖
and--and he almost took his finger off.
结果…结果他差点锯掉自己的手指
And then, he cried and threw the flip-flop
然后他嚎啕大哭 把人字拖扔在一边
and didn't calm down until I gave him a bowl of mac and cheese.
直到我给了他一碗奶酪意大利通心粉 才安静下来
Never send a man to do a woman's job.
永远别让男人去做女人的活儿
Yeah.
对
I never really got what you saw in Luke.
我一直都想不通你看上了卢克什么
He always seemed a little...
他总是看起来有点…
amorphous... for you.
对你来说…有点太随意
He was really sweet and-- and kind and loving but...
他其实很体贴、人很好 充满爱心 但是…
yeah, after a while, I did want someone with a little more...
没错 过了一阵子 我确实想找一个更…
more this than this.
比他更优秀的人
Remember when Luke ate his own ChapStick?
还记得卢克吃了自己的无色唇膏吗?
Yeah.
记得
那是五年级的时候 你在念《返璞归真》
How do you remember that? Well, he ate the ChapStick,
-你怎么还记得? -他吃了他的唇膏嘛
choked, gagged, threw up and then you quoted C.S. Lewis to him.
噎得说不出话 然后吐了 然后你对他引用了CS里维斯的话
"God will not love you any less
“上帝不会因为你头脑呆滞
if you happen to be born with a second-rate brain."
就减少对你的爱”
That's it!
就是这句!
My gosh, you were so smart.
老天 你当时好聪明
You read it, too.
你也读过那书
I didn't remember it, though.
但我都没想起来
Not like The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
不像《纳尼亚传奇: 狮子、女巫和衣橱》
Well, yeah, that book is seared into my brain
对 那本书烙在了我的脑海里
because it's so sad.
因为太悲伤了
The saddest!
最悲伤了!
Aslan tied up on that slab of rock, dead with no mane?
阿斯兰被捆在石头上 没有鬣毛死去了?
And Tumnus the Fawn, turned to stone.
然后图姆纳斯先生被变成了石头
And Mr. Beaver!
还有海狸先生!
Wait, what was sad about him?
等等 他有什么可悲的?
Well, you know, they destroyed his little beaver house, right?
他毁掉了自己的海狸小屋 对吧?
Oh, yeah, they did.
对 是这样
Yeah, whatever. He had it comin'.
对 随便吧 他那是自找的
My dad used to read me those books.
我爸爸之前给我念过那些书
Mine, too.
我爸爸也是
I'm open to love.
我对爱敞开了心扉
I'm open to love.
我对爱敞开了心扉
I forgive myself and others.
我原谅自己和他人
Mm. I... ...I forgive myself. And others.
我原谅自己 和他人
I'm connected to others and myself.
我跟其他人和自己有联结
I'm connected to others and myself.
我跟其他人和自己有联结
I'm one with nature.
我崇尚自然
I am...
我…
I'm one... Yolanda?
我崇尚…尤兰达?
What's-- uh...? Hey.
怎么…嘿
Why are you here?
你怎么来了?
I was trying to return your call and I got worried.
我试图给你回电♥话♥ 然后就担心了起来
I thought you might have been tied up, naked and afraid.
我还以为你或许被裸身绑了起来 吓坏了呢
I guess that comes later.
看来这是随后要发生的事
Look, uh...
听着…
抱歉 我没听到手♥机♥响
I-- I just called you with an update, that's all.
我就是打电♥话♥跟你说下进展 就这样
Oh, what's the update?
什么进展?
Uh, I got Jocelyn's route. Ah.
我查到乔瑟琳的路线了
She's on her way from Chattanooga to Tallahassee.
她就在从查塔努加去塔拉哈希的路上
Her supervisor says sometimesxa0 she stops at the LaGrange Motel,
她的主管说她有时候 会在拉格兰奇汽车旅馆投宿
down the 85 South.
就在85号♥公路南段上
All right. Yeah.
-好啊 -嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯
So, later, me and the girls, we'll head out there
所以我和那两个姑娘随后就去那里
and, um... you know...
然后…你知道的…
Hey, you still got that CB radio in your RV?
你房♥车里还有市民波段电台吗?
I do.
有啊
Yeah? Mmhm. No!
是吗?
Should I get it? I guess it could crawl up here.
-能让我用用吗? -我猜它能自己爬到这里
I had a nightmare that started like this once.
我做过一个噩梦 就是这样的开场
What are you doing here, Michelle?
你来这里做什么 米歇尔?
What are any of us doing here...
我们在这个世界上做什么…
if you really think about it?
如果你认真思考下的话?
I'm meeting producers for my new record.
我来这里见新专辑的制♥作♥人
It's a concept album about the path to radical self-care,
是一张概念专辑 关于通向激进的自我照顾之路
refilling the soul with self-love and self-acceptance.
用自爱和自我接受 重新充盈自己的灵魂
It sounds very selfish.
听起来很自私
Well, I wouldn't expect you to understand my process.
我也没指望你能理解我的方法
Also, something called out to me,
而且 有个声音在呼唤我
made me feel drawn here to Bowser.
一路将我指引到了鲍泽这里
Was it your pathological need
是不是你那种病态的
to never let me have anything for myself?
从不让我独享任何东西的需求?
Just spitballing.
你在胡说
Bowser told me you saw the post.
鲍泽跟我说你看到了那张照片
You two look... good together.
你俩看起来很…很搭
I mean, your energiesxa0 are completely incompatible.
我是说 你们的能量完全互不兼容
Yeah, I suppose we'd have to have an ugly divorce
是啊 我猜我俩得闹场不愉快的离婚
to be as close as y'all two.
才能像你俩这么亲近
Oh, sweetie, are you catching feelings for him... again?
亲爱的 你有对他动了…感情吗?
I know what you're up to, Michelle,
我知道你的诡计 米歇尔
and you can't ask him for a loan,
你不能让他去贷款
or a down payment on a car... I'm not.
-或付汽车首♥付♥… -不会
...or a place to stay.
…或让他收留你
He is just getting back on his feet.
他才刚刚缓过来
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表