剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
我去关照迈尔斯的时候 你能努力搞定他吗?
Make him think that I'm this super chill lady.
我要让他认为 我是非常平易近人的女人
Which I am and not his...
我的确也是 而不是那种…
upper crust, white employer.
上层社会的白人雇主
Sounds like fun.
听上去不错
Hey! If you're tired, take a load off, have a sandwich.
嘿!如果你累了 就坐下来休息一下 吃个三明治
Or don't. Just have fun!
不吃也行 放松一下也好!
But that's not an order.
不过 这不是命令
Like, thank you, but that'd be kind of weird.
谢谢 不过你这样有点奇怪
I don't see why.
我不明白为什么
But, whatever you want.
不过 你想要怎样都行
Well, if you saw your valet eating a big old sandwich, chiefin',
如果你看到你的代客停车员 在自作主张地大嚼三明治
you'd be tight, wouldn't you?
你会很恼火 不是吗?
I don't really know what "chiefin'" means, but...
我不知道你说的“自作主张” 指的什么 不过…
valet is such a weird word. Don't you think?
代客停车是个挺奇怪的词 你不觉得吗?
It rhymes with "chalet", which is also a weird word,
它和小屋檐押韵 不过小屋檐也挺奇怪
"ballet"...less weird to me, you know?
我觉得“芭蕾舞” 这词没那么奇怪 知道吧?
No. I don't know what you're saying.
不 我不知道你在说什么
I'm just saying that it is all good.
我只是说一切都很好
And since I'm here, hey, I got this one.
既然我在这儿 我来搞定这个
You relax.
你放轻松
Thank you, Miss Weldon,
谢谢你 韦尔登小姐
I bow before you and this beautiful vehicle.
我向你和这辆漂亮的车鞠躬
May I take the keys to your castle? Babe...
-我能把你钥匙带去城♥堡♥吗? -亲爱的…
let me do my job.
别妨碍我上班
Shit.
搞什么
Throw a dick on a cactus.
真烦人
Excuse me. Yeah.
-打扰一下 -没问题
Do you have a reason for being parked this lengthy a duration in the neighborhood?
你把车停在这个街区这么长时间 有合理理由吗?
What, I couldn't live here?
怎么?我不能住这儿?
Do you live here?
你住在这儿吗?
That's not my point, but, no.
我不是这意思 不过我不住这儿
Sir, please answer the question.
先生 请回答我的问题
I'm kind of undercover here.
我在执行秘密任务
I'm... working and--
我在…工作 而且…
Wait, wait, wait. You're an undercover cop?
等等 你是个便衣警♥察♥?
I'm trying not to blow my cover.
我不想暴露身份
Oh, man. Of course. Yeah. Yeah.
-天哪 当然了 -嗯
Great. I I
很好
I'll be your backup. I don't mind.
我当你的后援 我不介意
Us brothers in law enforcement,
我们都是执法系统的兄弟
we need to look out for each other.
我们需要互相照顾
Well...
这个嘛…
I'll tell you what...
我跟你说…
That car right over there... Mm.
那边那辆车…
...I'll be in it.
我就待在里面
Okay.
好的
Yep. I see you. You see it.
好 我看着你 你看着情况
Thank you, Barney Fife.
谢谢你 “巴尼法夫”
Excuse me, Mrs.xa0Creswell,
打扰一下 克莱斯维尔夫人
you dropped this. Oh, thank you, hon.
-你掉了这个 -谢谢你 亲爱的
You're always so polite.
你总是这么有礼貌
I can't help it, I was taught to respect my elders.
也不是故意的啦 爸妈从小教育我要尊敬长辈
Okay, now, that was disrespectful, calling me an elder.
好吧 你叫我长者就有点失礼了
That's okay.
-对不起 -没关系
You got a good one, here.
你有个好女儿
Yeah, yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
No, I mean it.
不 我是认真的
So what if she screwed up a little?
她犯了点小错又如何?
I mean, we all do.
我是说 我们都会犯错
Yep, here we go.
好吧 又来了
Sir? Yes?
-先生? -什么事?
What's your business here?
你停这儿有何贵干?
Hey, fellas, no need to worry.
嘿 哥们 不必担心
He is one of us us.
他是自己人
Us?
自己人?
Law enforcement.
执法系统
He's a cop!
他是个警♥察♥!
Is that right?
是吗?
Yeah, well, show us your badge.
好吧 请出示你的警徽
Uh, well... Are you a cop or not?
-那个… -你是不是警♥察♥?
He straight up told me he was a cop. See his binoculars?
他当我面说他是警♥察♥的 看到他的望远镜了吧?
You said I was a cop.
是你说我是个警♥察♥
And you agreed with me.
你认同了我的说法
I'm a bail enforcement officer.
我是保释执法官
Ah, a bounty hunter. Yeah, waiting on a skip.
-赏金猎人 -是的 我在等一名逃犯
And my lead is in the area.
我的线索就在这片区域
Where's your skip?
你的逃犯在哪儿?
Wait, your skip or your bounty?
等等 你的逃犯 还是赏金?
It's the same damn thing, idiot.
白♥痴♥ 都是一回事
Oh, boy. Your story's really coming unraveled, huh?
天啊 你这说辞可真站不住脚
I'm gonna need to see the paperwork you have on your skip, sir.
先生 我需要看看针对那名逃犯的 法律文件
Well, I'm not legally obligated to share that information with you.
在法律上 我没有义务和你分享这一信息
But, you know what?
不过 你知道吗?
I'm feeling super duper nice today.
我今天心情大好
This was great, Debbie.
黛比 这个真美味
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Come on, are we not gonna talk about the elephant in the room?
拜托 那件不该忽视的事 我们就不聊聊吗?
Charlotte...
夏洛特…
What? You can't just put on the perfect little party
怎么了? 你不能举办个完美的小派对
and pretend like nothing's wrong.
就假装什么都没有发生
Crab puffs and cobbler don't make us forget.
蟹肉泡芙和脆皮水果馅饼 不会让我们忘了那事
Wow, Charlotte.
哎呀 夏洛特
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
Listen, Sterling is a wonderful daughter.
听我说 斯特琳是个好女儿
She is a loving sister.
她也是个可爱的妹妹
She's an excellent student. I mean, the list goes on and on.
她是个优秀的学生 她的优点不胜枚举
Yes, she drank alcohol... one time,
没错 她喝过酒…就一次
but is that how you're gonna sum her up?
但你要拿这事给她定性吗?
Really? You of all people,
真的吗?你每天喝得烂醉如泥
whose insides could pickle a farmer's market?
还好意思来指责别人?
Mm. That's not the elephant I was talking about.
我要说的不是这件事
I was talking about Sterling having sex with Luke.
我要说的是斯特琳和卢克做♥爱♥
My Luke?
我儿子卢克?
Sterling had sex with my sweet Luke?
斯特琳和我亲爱的卢克做♥爱♥了?
Ladies...
各位…
I know all about Sterling and we are dealing with it.
我非常了解斯特琳 我们正在解决此事
It's been a long day.
今天大家都累了
I think it's time that you take your cobbler to go.
我想你们该拿上你们的 脆皮水果馅饼离开了
I would recommend an Uber.
我建议你们叫辆优步车
Sterling...
斯特琳…
I am so disappointed to hear this.
听到这些我感到非常失望
Lynn! What?
-琳! -怎么了?
You know it takes two to tango.
一个巴掌拍不响
I'll call you later.
回头我给你打电♥话♥
Mama, I want to explain.
妈妈 我想解释一下
Sterling, please give me a moment alone.
斯特琳 请让我一个人静静
Looks to me like this dude
在我看来 这个家伙
is pretendingxa0he's on the force out of nostalgia.
出于怀旧 假装自己是个警♥察♥
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话该怎么理解?
You are looking at the man who shot Officer Atticus.
你眼前这个男的 是枪击阿提库斯警官的那个人
Down in Florida?
佛罗里达州的事?
Ho-ly shit.
我去
Hey, who's that?
嘿 你说的是谁?
I want to know what we're talking about.
我想知道你们在说什么
Hi!
你好!
I would love for you to bring my car around.
我想请你把我的车开过来
You actually can't leave now,
其实你现在不能离开
our valet's on break, so...
我们的代客停车员正在休息 所以…
Union rules. No, I can do it.
-工会规定 -不 我可以去开车
Sir, if you just No, he can't!
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表