剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
它能一直让我兴奋
That keeps you turned on, huh?
它能一直让你兴奋?
Hell, yeah. What turns you on?
对 什么能让你兴奋?
Yolanda.
尤兰达
She turns me on, too.
她也让我“性”奋
Not like that.
不是你想的那样
I've got real feelings for her, man.
我对她是认真的
Could you speak up?
你能大声点吗?
You know what, if you don't stop
你要是不停下来
and shut that shit down right now,
马上关掉摄像机
I'm gonna throw this out the window. You understand me?
我就把这玩意扔出窗外 懂吗?
Please, please don't.
别
I keep forgetting I'm being filmed all the goddamn time.
我总是忘记一直有人在拍我
God, get with the times, Bowser.
老天 你得跟上时代啊 鲍泽
No one is ever not being filmed.
每个人都在被拍
The world is made of cameras.
这是个摄像机的世界
May I please get my cross-stitch back? I shut it off.
能把十字绣还给我吗?我关掉了
Later! -Okay.
-等会儿吧! -好
I'm holding it for insurance.
先抵押在我这里吧
I got feelings for Yolanda.
我也喜欢尤兰达
You think I make my buns for just anyone?
你以为我会随便给人做小圆面包吗?
I thought you were a lone wolf.
我还以为你是独狼
Don't mean I don't like myself a little lamb.
但这不代表我不喜欢小绵羊啊
A boy's gotta eat.
男孩子总要喂饱自己
Yolanda may be a lot of things,
尤兰达或许有很多面
but a little lamb sure ain't one of 'em.
但她绝对不是什么小绵羊
You don't know her. I know her.
你不了解她 我了解她
I've known her 20 years now.
我都认识她20年了
You'd think you would have done something about it in all that time.
那你早干吗去了
You can't bring this in.
不能带着玩意进来
Oh, right. Can you hold on to it for me?
好 那你能帮我保管一下吗?
No problem.
没问题
Well, hey there.
你好
I'm Blair. How are you doing today?
我是布莱尔 你今天过得如何?
I was hoping that you could help me with something.
希望你能帮我个忙
You trying to flirt with me? Maybe.
-你在跟我调情吗? -或许是吧
How am I doing?
我技术如何?
Terribly.
烂透了
You're blinking like you got ash in your eye
你眨眼的方式好像眼睛里进了灰
and you're trying to get a gay man to look at your tits.
而且你在试图让一个基佬看你的咪♥咪♥
Put them away.
收起来吧
Did it ever cross your mind to just,
你就没有想过
I don't know, ask for what you want like a person?
有尊严地提出自己的要求吗?
You'll have to forgive my sister.
请原谅我姐姐
She's internalized the societal messaging
她已经内化了社会关于
that women are only as valuable as their sexual appeal,
女性的价值不过在于她们的性吸引力
so this has been a valuable reckoning.
所以你这么说是对我们宝贵的认可
Thank you.
谢谢
And my sister has internalized the societal messaging
我妹妹已经内化了社会关于
that sisters can be unreliable and selfish,
姐妹有可能会不可靠 自私自利的信息
but I don't blame society...
但我不怪社会…
I blame her.
我怪她
I really like your glasses.
我真的很喜欢你的眼镜
Vintage.
复古型的
Nice, right? I had my prescription put in.
不错吧?镜片是我的度数
They're in perfect condition.
看起来很完美
I found a pair like those in the Sally Army once,
我曾在救世军见过一副这样的眼镜
but the stems were so chewed up, they looked like jerky.
但镜框损毁得太严重了 看起来就像熏肉条
These were dead stock, still in the box.
我戴的这副根本就是新的 就没拆封过
That dummy at that shop had no idea what she had,
那家店里的白♥痴♥售货员 根本不知道它的价值
so I bought myself seven pairs.
所以我买♥♥了七副
I'm saving two, and puttin' the rest on Etsy.
我自己留了两副 其他的都放网上去卖♥♥了
I'm a businessman.
我可是个商人
Brilliant, and a heck of a score.
你真聪明 太厉害了
I'm Sterling, by the way.
对了 我是斯特琳
Nice to meet you, I'm Garrett.
很高兴认识你 我是盖瑞特
That's the way to have a conversation.
这才是与人对话的正确方式
What can I do you for, Miss Sterling?
有什么可以帮你的吗 斯特琳小姐?
Well, we're looking for some information
我们在查一些关于
on a woman that used to live here in Nannadina.
一个曾住在纳纳迪那的女人的信息
Nandina.
是南迪纳
See, it is hard to remember.
瞧见没 这名字就很难记
Debbie Culpepper. Two Ps.
-黛比科尔佩珀 -是“珀”不是“白”
With two Ps.
有个“王”的
Her birthday is February 26, 1981,
她的生日是1981年2月26日
and we think she might have a police record.
我们认为她有案底
Fill out this form. Name, phone, email address,
先把这表填了吧 姓名、电♥话♥号♥码、邮箱地址
and I'll see what I can come up with for you.
然后我再看看能不能查出什么
I like your shirt.
我喜欢你的T恤
Really? "I like your shirt"? Hey!
-是吗?“我喜欢你的T恤”? -嘿!
I'm going through a breakup.
我正在经历失恋
Cut me a little slack, man.
放我一马吧 伙计
Just sit down.
你去那里坐着吧
So, we know for sure he's here, right?
所以他肯定就在这里 对吧?
Yeah, that's what my girl told me.
对 我的妞儿这么跟我说的
So, you already stepping out on Yolanda? It ain't even like that.
-你已经背着尤兰达出轨了? -根本不是你想的那样
Darlene is hard where I like it soft.
达琳身上该软的地方都是硬邦邦的
We go to the same gym.
我们去同一家健身房♥
Lady's lean like Fight Club Pitt.
她就像《搏击俱乐部》里的 皮特一样精瘦
She mentioned once on a lag day that she works here
她有次在休息日提到她在这里工作
and I added it to my memory castle.
我就把信息加进了自己的记忆城♥堡♥里
So, what's your plan here?
所以你有什么计划?
I gotta feel out the situation.
我得感受一下情况
I work on instinct.
我靠直觉行事
Why? You got a plan?
怎么了?你有计划?
Yeah, my plan is to get this over with as quickly as possible.
对 我的计划就是尽快完事儿
That was my plan.
那明明是我的计划
Hey, Terrence.
嘿 泰伦斯
See, one of the most important things to have when you're a bounty hunter...
是这样的 身为赏金猎人 最重要的一点…
is contacts.
就是人脉
I'm a lone wolf, but I still have contacts.
我虽然是独狼 但我还是有人脉的
Gonna call this episodexa0"Lone Wolf."
我会给这集起名《独狼》
You realize we are working this case together, right?
你知道我们在一起办案吧?
Yeeeeah, I think I'll edit around you.
知道 我会在剪辑上做做手脚
So what do you do exactly on the lot here?
你在这里是做什么的?
I'm the beekeeper.
我是养蜂人
We got bee boxes all over.
这里到处都是蜂箱
Mr. Perry loves fresh honey.
派瑞先生喜欢新鲜的蜂蜜
Don't know that he eats it, but he uses a lot of it.
我不知道他是否会吃 但他对蜂蜜的需求量还挺大的
I don't ask.
我不会多问
You think we could, uh, borrow your bees?
我们能借你的蜜蜂用用吗?
Use them to flush this guy off the stage?
用它们把那家伙从台上逼下来?
Fuck, no!
当然不行!
My bees are docile and lovely.
我的蜜蜂又温顺又可爱
So, how do you keep 'em calm? You use smoke?
那你是如何让它们保持镇定的? 是用烟吗?
How do you know so much about bees?
你怎么这么懂蜜蜂?
Oh, that Secret Life of Bees movie.
那部《蜜蜂的秘密生活》电影嘛
I love me some Queen Latifah.
我喜欢奎恩拉提法
I know that movie.
嗯 我知道那部电影
Back when Jennifer Hudson still had some meat on her.
那时候詹妮弗哈德森还肉乎乎的
So, uh... can we borrow your smoker?
那…能借你的烟雾枪一用吗?
The smoker you can borrow.
烟雾枪可以借给你
I see where this is going.
我知道你想干吗了
Phil, mount up! Let's go.
菲尔 来吧!拍我
Terrance Coin is going to smoke out his mark.
泰伦斯科恩会用烟把这家伙熏出来
Great idea.
好主意
My idea.
我的主意
Can you sit still?
你能老实坐着吗?
No. No, I can't.
不 我不能
Can you please respect my investment in this mystery?
你能尊重一下 我对这个谜团的投入吗?
This mystery that involves our mother?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表