剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
你对我好点嘛
Be more reliable. Focus on us.
那你就靠谱点 多想想我们的事
You're right.
你说得对
My metalworks teacher has someone coming from MODA tomorrow,
我的金属加工老师明天要邀请 一个亚特兰大设计博物馆的人来
I guess they have some kind of ongoing installation at the Museum,
我猜博物馆现在好像正在办展览
and Mr. Philpott thinks my sculpture has a shot at it.
菲尔波特老师认为 我的雕刻很有机会入选
Hey, that's all kinds of amazing!
嘿 这真是太好了!
What shirt are you wearing? Oh, this one.
-你穿了哪件衬衣? -这件
Is it new?
是新的吗?
No.
不是
Okay, well, I don't think I've ever seen it before.
好吧 我之前好像没见过
I can't imagine what it feels like or smells like.
我想象不出它的质感或味道
Yeah, well, you'd know if you weren't so damn busy.
嗯 你要是没那么忙 肯定会知道
You've worked every night this week.
你这周每晚都在工作
That yogurt gig is seriously sidelinin' my game.
你那个酸奶店的兼♥职♥ 都让我无用武之地了
I promise that I will make it up to you tomorrow night.
我保证明晚会补偿你
It's going to be so great.
一定会很棒的
Probably the greatest date of all time,
或许会成为有史以来最棒的约会
if I had to guess.
如果非要我猜的话
Just promise you won't flake.
你保证不会放我鸽子就行
I swear on Sterling's grave.
我以斯特琳的坟墓发誓
But she's still alive.
但她还活着
Yeah, but she's, like, the purest person that I know,
对 但她是我认识的最纯洁的人
so it holds a lot of weight even in the abstract.
所以就算抽象来说 这誓言也很有分量的
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Hey, wear that shirt tomorrow
嘿 明天就穿这件衬衣
and don't wash it before, so it has double your smell.
而且不要洗 这样上面就有你双倍的味道
All right, well, it works for me.
好啊 我没意见
Bye, Blair Bear.
再见 布莱尔布布
Bye, Miles Miles.
再见了 迈尔斯米米
Did you... tell anyone?
你有…告诉谁吗?
Blair thinks I’m helping Josie Wentz with her anatomy homework.
布莱尔以为我去帮乔西文兹 写解剖学作业了
Which I did, for ten painful minutes.
我真的去了 痛苦的10分钟
She writes her letters from the bottom up.
她写字母都是从下往上
She also crosses her sevens like an "F".
她写“7”时还像写“F”时中间划一道
That girl will be lucky to get into Alabama.
那姑娘要是进了亚拉巴马大学 算她走运
I don't think we should even joke about something like that.
我们不该拿这种事开玩笑
I meant, though...
我是说 然而…
did you tell anyone... about us?
你有告诉别人…我们的事吗?
That we're..
告诉他们我们是…
gay?
同性恋?
We are?
我们是吗?
I am.
我就是
How do you know, um, like, for sure?
你怎么就确定?
In second grade, Adele Meisner told me she was moving to Arizona.
二年级的时候 阿黛尔麦兹那 告诉我她要搬去亚利桑那州
I ugly cried and swore that I was
我哭得一塌糊涂 发誓
going to run away from home and track her down.
我要离家出走去找她
Then her mom called my mom
然后她妈妈给我妈妈打了电♥话♥
because Adele felt...
因为阿黛尔觉得…
threatened.
受到了威胁
I was pretty intense back then.
我当时挺容易冲动的
Yeah, I mean, you're super chill now, so... I...
嗯 但你现在超级冷静 所以…
But I get it. You were sad your friend was leaving.
但我理解 你因为朋友要离开而难过
There have been a lot of Adeles over the years.
这么多年来又出现了 很多阿黛尔这样的人
I crush hard on girls...
我会深深迷恋上别的女孩…
and only girls.
而且只迷恋女孩
It's a fait accompli.
这是无法改变的事
Have you ever acted on it before us?
在我们之前你有采取过行动吗?
You're the first.
你是第一个
And, in case you're wondering,
而且 免得你好奇
no, I do not believe that God is going to smite me for being a lesbian.
不 我认为上帝不会 因为我是同性恋就惩罚我
He made me, along with narwhals and those tiny blue poison frogs,
他造了我 同时也造了独角鲸 和那种蓝色的有毒的小青蛙
so clearly he has a master plan.
所以他显然对我有一个总体的安排
I don't think I'm ready to fully label myself one way or another.
我还没准备好完全给自己贴上标签
I like girls and I like boys, too,
我喜欢女孩 但我也喜欢男孩
but I don't like-like anybody right now...
但我现在对谁都没有特别喜欢…
except you.
除了你
When I think about you,xa0which is, like...
我每每想起你 其实…
我一直在想你 我会脑袋发晕 上颌骨发麻
Right here?
这里吗?
And do your...
那你的…
patellas quiver?
膝盖骨会颤抖吗?
I'm surprised I'm still standing.
我没想到自己居然还好好站着
Are you guys done yet?
你们玩完了吗?
This is my lucky lane
这是我的幸运球道
and I'm only 5,000 points away from winning the giant poop emoji.
我只差5000分就能 赢得巨大的拉屎表情了
Dream big.
一定要志向远大哦
Come on.
我们走
This doesn't change who we are at school.
我们在学校还得是老样子
We can't let on that we're anything but sworn enemies.
我们不能泄露任何事 除了我们是天敌
我从未如此讨厌过一个人
Mm. And you can't tell Blair.
你也不能告诉布莱尔
She's my sister.
可她是我姐姐
You know how word spreads.
你知道事情都是怎么传开的
If one person knows, everyone knows.
要是一个人知道了 那所有人就都知道了
This has to be kept a secret.
这件事必须保密
Unless... you don't want to do this anymore.
除非…你不想这样了
I do, very much.
我想 非常想
Good.
那就好
Me, too.
我也是
How could you keep this from me?
你怎么能瞒着我?
When did you first taste this flavor profile?
你何时第一次尝了这个口味?
Um, like, a week ago.
大概一周前
Last week?
上周?
We implemented a 24-hour turnaround rule
我们实行24小时周期分享信息规则
on sharing information for a reason, Sterl.
是有原因的 斯特尔
I thought that was just for, like, major events.
我还以为你说的是重要事件
If the discovery of a new and delicious topping combination
如果发现一种新的美味的小料组合
isn't a major event,
都不算重要事件
then I don't know what is. You're right, I'm sorry.
-那我真不知道什么算了 -你说得对 抱歉
Once again, I wade through the mind-numbing, teen-themed vortex.
我再次蹚过了乏味的 青少年主题的漩涡
Yogurt toppings aren't teen-themed.
酸奶小料又不是青少年主题
Yeah, they are all ages.
对 小料适用于所有年龄段的人
I wade through the all-ages vortex
我蹚过了所有年龄段的漩涡
to bring your attention to our skip.
好让你们注意到弃保潜逃犯
Adam Johanneson. Also known as "Fren-Z."
亚当约翰尼森 又名“疯子”
Oh, yeah.
对啊
I know him. He's the dude who's ripped off,
我知道他 他是那个爱剽窃的家伙
like, every major song hook for the past decade.
过去10年几乎每首流行口水歌♥ 他都是抄别人的
Yeah, well, this Vanilla Ice
对 这位说唱红人
is also guilty of trafficking heavy loads of drugs.
还犯有走私大宗毒品罪
Got Yolanda out 150K.
尤兰达搭进去了15万美元
Aw. Your eyes turn into little hearts when you say her name.
你说她名字时眼睛都变成了小心心
Please, stop it. Yeah, Bowsy.
-行了 别说了 -对 鲍泽
You and Yolanda's name should get a room.
你和尤兰达的名字应该去开房♥
Uhuh. That's not why she left.
米歇尔走了 你们能…
Now that's Michelle's gone, you could
她不是因此离开的
I made a decision for myself
我自己下定决心
to close that chapter of my life.
完结了人生的那个篇章
You pruned the roses so that new blooms could grow.
你把玫瑰都减掉了 这样新的花苞才能长出来
No.
不是的
Y'all are trippin'.
你们就是傻子
Yolanda and I are just keeping things professional,
我和尤兰达就是工作关系
and this is the most professional it's ever been.
我们之间的关系不能再工作化了
She's never thrown me a big case like this before.
她从未给过我这么大的案子
We've got a good track record going right now.
我们目前在她那里记录良好
Okay?
好吗?
Let's try not to screw it up.
我们别搞砸了
You hear me?
听到没?
All right.
好的
This guy's job says...
这家伙的工作介绍上说…
"EDM DJ"?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表