剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
可能是我男性的天然麝香
I run sweet.
我有体香
It could also be the cinnamon rolls I made from scratch.
也可能是我亲手做的肉桂卷
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry.
对不起
I overreacted.
我昨晚反应过激了
I want to keep working with you.
我想继续跟你合作
I got emotional and I said some dumb things,
我昨晚太冲动 就说了一些傻话
but I am a professional
但我是专业人士
and I will be totally professional from here on in.
从今往后我一定会做到完全专业
I brought donuts.
我带了甜甜圈
Terrance made cinnamon rolls from scratch.
泰伦斯亲手做了肉桂卷
You want one?
你要吃吗?
Yeah.
好啊
Uhuh. Oh, fuck me.
不是吧
Yeah? How the hell did you
-怎么样? -你是怎么做得…
I pour warm, heavy cream over the top right before they go in the oven.
在把肉桂卷放进烤箱之前 我往上面浇了热热的浓奶油
That's the trick that makes them extra gooey.
这就是它们格外软黏的秘密
Mm-hm. Goddamn.
太好吃了
I'm gonna freshen up.
我去洗漱一下
Can't be tracking in an apron, you know?
不能系着围裙抓人 对吧?
Wouldn't look good on YouTube.
放YouTube上就不帅了
At least not for my bounty channel.
最起码不能放我的赏金频道上
Great for my cooking channel.
放烹饪频道上很合适
You know, I end each show with, "Bye-bye."
我在每个视频结束时都会说“再见”
Hold on a minute, you've got a cooking channel?
等一下 你还有个烹饪频道?
Yeah, I sure do.
嗯 当然了
I also have one of those ASMR channels
我还有个自动感官经络反应频道
where I rub my fingernails across wicker furniture.
我会在上面播放自己 用指甲抠柳条家具的视频
I'm still working on the catchphrase for that one.
我还在给那个频道想口头禅呢
Hey, so, who's he got today?
他今天要去抓谁?
FrenZ. That's my skip!
-疯子 -那是我的案子!
I'm still working that. Now give it back to me.
我还在办这个案子呢 把它还给我吧
You quit on me last night, so I gave it to Terrance.
你昨晚跟我说不干了 所以我就给泰伦斯了
Terrance! Yup.
-泰伦斯! -在
I'm taking Fren-Z back.
我要收回疯子的案子
I started this case. I've got a line on him.
这案子最开始就是我在办 我查到了线索
I know exactly where he's going.
我知道他要去哪
I'm sorry, but my camera guy's waiting out in the car.
对不起 但我的摄像师 就在车里等着呢
I already booked him for the day. I can't cancel on him now
我已经预定了他今天的时间 现在没办法取消
after he turned down Little Women: Atlanta for me.
尤其在他为我推掉 《亚特兰大小妇人》后
That is not my problem.
那与我无关
It is now.
现在有关了
Try and make a move and I'm going to be on you
你要是敢撬我的案子 我就给你好看
like bird shit on a shiny car.
就像鸟儿把屎拉在亮闪闪的车上
Guess that makes you bird shit.
看来你是鸟屎了
Okay, that hurt my feelings.
好吧 这话就伤感情了
You're hurtin' my business. Yolanda, you know this is my case.
你还伤了我的生意呢 尤兰达 你知道这案子是我的
Y'all are giving me a tension headache.
你们俩让我紧张得头疼了
Work it out.
你们自己解决
Rock paper scissors?
石头剪刀布?
I'll whoop your ass at rock paper scissors.
跟我玩石头剪刀布 你就等着好看吧
One, two, three... ha!
一、二、三…
One, two, three... ha!
一、二、三…
One, two, three... ha!
一、二、三…
One, two, three... ha!
一、二、三…
One, two, three... ha!
一、二、三…
行了 打住!
You're weirdly defying the odds.
真诡异 这也太巧了
Work together, 50-50 split. That's it.
你们合作吧 五五分成 就这样
I work alone. You know I'm not letting this go.
-我是独行侠 -你知道我不会放手的
The payout is enough for everybody.
这报酬对你们来说足够了
Play nicely, or I will take it away from both of you
给我乖点 不然我就把这案子 从你们俩手里收回
and give it to Murphy the Dwarf.
然后分给侏儒墨菲
Can you even say that? Right?
-你这么说合适吗? -是啊?
It's an identifying feature and a medical diagnosis.
这是他的特征 也是一种医学诊断
It's like saying High Blood Pressure Bowser.
这就好比说高血压鲍泽
You can just say Bowser, okay?
你可以直接说鲍泽 好吗?
Fine. I'll share.
好吧 我愿意跟他一起做
Because I like making you happy.
因为我喜欢让你开心
But clean yourself up a bit.
但你先收拾一下自己吧
You're going to be on camera.
我们要上镜的
You should smile.
你应该笑笑
Men are not allowed to say that to women anymore.
男人不能对女人说这句话了
I assure you my suggestion is purely academic,
我保证我的建议 完全是出于专业考虑
uh, not flirtatious, ma'am.
不是在调戏你 女士
Smiling faces are more easily identified,
微笑的面容更容易被识别
thus serving to thwart identity theft.
这样就能威吓住身份盗窃者了
You see, the neutral expression--
是这样的 中立的表情…
Would you please take the photo? I'm not asking for a grin.
-你能赶紧拍照吗? -我不是在让你咧嘴笑
That would be too much. I'm not allowed.
那样就太过了 我也不能那么做
I said no.
我都说了不要
Hello.
喂
Uh... Yes.
对
Yes, you know what, I-- I completely forgot to call.
对 我完全忘记打电♥话♥了
The morning got away from me.
我今天早上太忙了
Uh, the girls have doctor's appointments.
我女儿得去看医生
That's right. That's right.
对
That's why they're absent.
所以她们没去上学
Um, no, they are fine. They are totally fine.
不 她们没事 她们好得很
Just, uh... an ounce of prevention, right?
就是…提前做好预防工作嘛 对吧?
Well, thank you so much for calling.
非常感谢你专门打电♥话♥来
Uh... Bye, now.
再见
Please leave your message after the tone.
请在“嘟”声后留言
-What did you do with my girls?
你对我女儿做了什么?
-Who?
谁打来的?
妈妈
No way I'm picking that up.
我才不会接
Now she's calling me.
现在她又给我打了
Do we text her?
我们给她发个短♥信♥吧
No! Don't.
不行!不要
Just ignore her.
别理她
It's better to ask forgiveness than permission. Right?
请求原谅比请求允许 容易得多 对吧?
What if she's worried?
万一她很担心呢?
All right, fine.
那好吧
Text her, "We're fine.
就给她发信息说“我们没事
Text you later.
随后再发短♥信♥给你
Don't worry, we're fine."
别担心 我们没事”
"We're fine" twice?
说两次“我们没事”?
It's more reassuring.
这样更能让她安心
They texted "we're fine" twice.
她们打了两次“我们没事”
That means they're not fine.
这说明她们有事
Oh, gosh dag it! I knew we should have put that tracking thing on their phones.
可恶!我知道我们就该 在她们手♥机♥装追踪软件的
We tried to.
我们是想装来着
They-- They declined our invitation.
但她们拒绝了我们的邀请
They refused to share their location.
还拒绝分享位置
This is what happens when you teach girls to read.
这就是你教会姑娘家认字的下场
I'm nervous. I could joke or fart.
我太紧张了 不得开玩笑 就得放屁
Which would you prefer?
你更喜欢哪样?
She's asking where we are.
她问我们在哪
Block her.
拉黑她
We need to focus.
我们得专心
We'll throw ourselves on the mercy of the court later.
我们随后会请求她的仁慈的
Look at this place.
瞧瞧这地方
It's like what the flu feels like, but as a whole town.
就好像得了流感一样 只不过是全镇得了流感
What do you think killed it?
你觉得是什么杀死了这里?
Opioids?
鸦♥片♥类药物?
Walmart?
沃尔玛?
I'm guessing suicide.
我猜是自杀
Was there something historical here? Maybe Mom was on a field trip.
这里有什么历史古迹吗? 或许妈妈来这里郊游了
According to the interwebs,
根据因特网
the best thing that ever happened in Nardinia--
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表