剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Did you know garlic was a powerhouse food?
你知道大蒜是能量食物吗?
Yeah, like, a natural, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiviral...
对 它是一种天然的、抗真菌的 抗细菌的、抗病毒的…
Uh, Terrance and I got to working and...
我和泰伦斯得工作 然后…
Ah, save it.
省省吧
Uh, hey, we got plenty if you change your mind.
你要是改主意的话 够我们吃的
Bowser!
鲍泽!
Look, Yolanda.
听着 尤兰达
Terrance is all you really need,
你只需有泰伦斯就好
so don't worry about throwing me any work.
所以不需要给我工作做
You think I'm throwing you work like it's charity?
你以为我给你工作是为了可怜你?
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Just...
就是…
take me out of your rotation.
把我从你的轮值名单上删去吧
Oh, it's like that.
你是这样想的啊
Yeah, it's like that.
对 是这样的
You don't get to be mad at me
你没权利生我的气
for having a life that doesn't revolve around you.
就因为我的人生不是围着你转的
That's not what I was asking for.
我又没要求你这样
Oh, no?
没有吗?
You come here expecting mexa0to jump at the chance to come out with you.
你找上门来 指望我二话不说就跟你出去
You pick me, you don't pick me...
你选我 你不选我…
You pick my sister?
你选了我妹妹?
And I'm supposed to just wait around, for what?
我就该一直干等着吗 为什么?
You to make your next poorly-timed decision?
等你下一次做出不及时的决定?
For the record,
我澄清一点
I wasn't expecting you to jump at anything.
我并没有指望你二话不说接受什么
I was hoping.
我只是希望而已
But you ain't got to wait around for nothing no more.
但你以后不用等着了
Take the Fren-Z case back, take them all back. I'm out.
把疯子的案子收回去吧 把所有案子都收走吧 我不干了
I'll make you chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.
我明天早上给你做巧克力碎煎饼
I won't be hungry.
我不会饿的
But maybe if they're there with extra powdered sugar,
但如果你多撒点糖粉
I'll have, like, a bite.
或许我会吃一口
It's all so stupid.
真是太愚蠢了
Everything is messed up and now he's gone,
一切都搞砸了 他也离开了
and I don't want him to be gone.
我不想让他离开
Oh, baby,
宝贝
我懂
Oh. You were real serious about him.
你对他真的很认真
I tried to be, but...
我尽了力 但…
it wasn't enough.
那还不够
What do you mean, sweetie? What wasn't enough?
你这话什么意思 亲爱的? 什么还不够?
You know, time...
你知道的 时间…
and attention.
和关注
I thought I had it all figured out.
我还以为问题都解决了
Young love is hard.
年轻的爱很难维持
Harder than old love?
比成年人的爱还难吗?
Is that in reference to your daddy and me?
你是在说你♥爸♥爸和我吗?
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧?
You seem off... lately.
你们最近看起来…不对劲
Or you're just both losing spatial awareness.
或者你们俩都失去了空间意识
-Because you slam things on the counter
因为你们把东西狠狠砸在料理台上
and it's been really hard on the ears.
那声音真的很刺耳
You know, um...
其实…
one...
成年人的爱…
good thing that comes with old love
成年人的爱有一个优点 就是
is your heart's muscle memory.
你的心会有肌肉记忆
It can remind you of all the reasons why there was love to begin with.
它会提醒你你们当初为何会爱上彼此
It just needs to be jogged every now and again.
只是它时不时地需要提醒你一下
So, you're...
所以 你们…
We're okay.
我们没事
Okay.
那就好
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表