剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
No, not gay.
不 我不是
I was assigned to protect Shelita Pancake,
我被派去保护谢利塔潘卡克
Florida's number one drag queen.
他是佛罗里达州头号♥变装女王
First hour was cool.
第一个小时没问题
I was with Officer Atticus...
我当时和阿提库斯警官…
behind a float.
待在一辆花车后面
Shelita was doing a death drop in a cat suit,
谢利塔穿着紧身连衣裤 在表演死亡单腿后摔
you know, basic parade shit.
同志游♥行♥必演节目
Then I heard a car backfire.
这时我听到了汽车排气管的回火声
And I figure, here comes some crazy fool,
我想 一定是来了个疯子
gonna shoot up the place.
要在那里开枪了
So, I pulled out my gun.
所以我就拔出我的枪
I guess I pulled it out too fast 'cause, uh...
我想我拔枪拔得太快了 因为…
the gun went off and shot Atticus in the nose.
枪走火了 打中了阿提库斯的鼻子
You shot somebody? You shot a cop?
-你击中了人? -你枪击了警♥察♥?
It was a horse.
那是一匹马
Well, the horse was on the force.
那是一匹警用马
So, you shot a horse?
你枪击了一匹马?
A horse on the force.
一匹警用马
A horse on the force is a cop.
警用马就算是警♥察♥
Of course.
当然了
Oh. Anyway, he's fine.
总之 那匹马没事
Has half a mouth full of teeth,
还有满满半口牙
and he's living on porridge.
它靠粥过活
Pretty soon, there wasn't a squad room I could walk into
不久 没有一个警队
that wouldn't laugh me out.
不拿这件事来奚落我
So, I quit.
所以我就辞职了
I'm sorry, Bowser.
鲍泽 我感到很遗憾
C'mon, I'm fine.
行了 我没事
I just wish we'd caught our skip, you know?
我只希望我们能抓住逃犯 知道吧?
Mm. You and me both, Buster.
我也一样 逃犯克星
Now it's back to the fucking drawing board with that crazy bitch.
现在我们又要重新想对策 抓那个疯女人了
Wait, you guys, we could still salvage this case.
等等 我们还是可以挽救这个案子的
John told me that the last time he saw Kendra
约翰告诉我他最后一次见到肯德拉
was a year ago in Knoxville.
是在一年前的诺克斯维尔
We could go there.
我们可以去那里
That is just a hop, skip and a jump from Dollywood.
那里距离多莉山主题公园很近
Oh, my God, and they have excellent funnel cakes! Please!
天 那里有超好吃的漏斗蛋糕! 拜托了!
Everybody calm down.
大家都冷静
We're not taking a field trip.
我们不会去实地考察的
-No.
不行
Sometimes it's...
有时候…
best if you just cut your losses and move on.
你最好及时止损 继续下一个任务
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我很清楚
Drive safe, kids.
你们小心驾驶
Give him his space.
让他一个人静静
That's not really our thing.
那不是我们的风格
Well, it needs to be.
他真的需要
When all this shit went down he didn't just quit his job,
在那次意外发生后 他不仅辞掉了工作
he lost his marriage to my loca sister,
他还失去了和我疯妹妹的婚姻
his reputation, his body...
他的名誉、身体…
Dude fell apart.
整个人都崩溃了
No. That's absurd.
天啊 真是难以想象
Yeah.
是啊
Anyway, y'all get the skip next time, will ya?
好了 你们下次会抓住逃犯 对吧?
I don't do this shit for my health.
我做这行当又不是为了养生
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm having an epiphany.
我顿悟了
We should order waffles, you're right.
我们应该点华夫饼 你说得对
No.
不是
What if God put us here to fix Bowser?
要是上帝是让我们来拯救鲍泽的呢?
I mean, like, to make him feel better about himself
让他对自己感觉好点
so that he could, like, level up.
那样他就能振作起来
I like that, that's sweet.
我喜欢 这样很贴心
Right?
对吧?
算我一个
Did they leave us with the bill?
他们这是让我们结账的意思吗?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表