剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Come on, right this way.
走吧 这边请
Hm. It doesn't smell as oldxa0 as I thought it would.
这里并没有我以为的那种老人味
Hi mister, are you lost?
你好 先生 你迷路了吗?
You're welcome.
不用客气
Here you go.
给你
Um... No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
But old people love coffee.
可是老人喜欢咖啡
I don't drink on the job.
我工作时不喝东西
Okay? It makes me wantxa0 to go to the bathroom.
好吧?它会让我想上厕所
You don't drink water?
你不喝水吗?
No. I can self-hydrate.
不喝 我可以自动补充水分
I'm doing it now.
我现在就在补水
Thank you.
谢谢
So the receptionist confirmed that there is no Kenneth Chu here.
接待员证实了 这里没有叫肯尼斯楚的人
But there is a Linda Chu.
但这里有个琳达楚
Shall we go read the Word of God to her?
我们去给她讲讲上帝之道吧?
Don't say it like that, all sarcastic.
别这么带讽刺口气说
I wasn't being sarcastic.
我没有讽刺的意思
My grandson sends stuff here?
我孙子寄东西来了?
What is it? Porn? Drugs?
寄的什么?色情作品?毒品?
According to our sources,
根据我们的情报
it was Spry toothpaste and a pool float.
他寄的东西是舒倍美牙膏和泳池浮床
What do those items mean to you?
这些东西对你意味着什么?
Ma'am, when was the last timexa0 you spoke to him?
女士 你上一次 和他说话是什么时候?
I haven't seen him in a year.
我都一年没见他了
Do you know anyone who's kept in touch with your grandson?
你知道有谁和你孙子保持联♥系♥吗?
Tookie doesn't have any friends.
图奇没有任何朋友
All he cares about is money.
他只关心钱
I wish he'd send some my way
我希望他会给我寄些钱
我也好离开这破地方 换个高级点的来住
The Nixon Wing is the crappiest one in this place.
尼克松翼楼是这里最烂的一个
I mean the Reagan Wing, the Truman,
里根翼楼、杜鲁门翼楼
that's where it's at.
那两栋才厉害
Anything but the Lincoln Wing.
千万别去林肯翼楼就是了
That's where they move you
在你就要临终时
when you're about toxa0 complete your final act...
他们就会把你搬到那儿…
Like Miguel there.
比如那位米格尔
Eh, I love you, too.
我也爱你
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Okay. Well, thank you very much.
好了 非常感谢
Oh, and they skimp on our toilets too.
而且 他们连马桶都不让我们用好的
She was a yapper. -Yeah.
-她真爱说话 -是啊
Although I get where she's coming from. I know faux granite when I see it.
我知道她是怎么想的 人造花岗岩我一眼就能看出来
Yeah, Kenneth Chu must have a lifeline out there.
嗯 肯尼斯楚一定有一条“救生索”
Yeah, but how do we find out who that is
可他连个社交媒体账号♥都没有
if he doesn't havexa0 a single social media account?
我们要怎么才能找到“救生索”是谁?
Also, how can you not have a single social media account?
而且 一个人 怎么会没社交媒体账号♥呢?
What's a tookie?
-图奇! -图奇是什么?
She called him, "Tookie."
她叫他“图奇”
What?
什么?
Okay, can we just take a secondxa0 to acknowledge how smart I am?
好了 我们能不能花一点时间 承认我有多聪明?
I mean, I really should bexa0 doing better in school.
我学习成绩应该更好才是
Uh-huh. So, he does have a life.
这么说 他确实有自己的生活圈
And it looks like this Melissaxa0 is his piece.
看来这位梅丽莎是他马子
You shouldn't talk about women like that.
你不应该这样说女人
She's wearing a scrunchie as a shirt.
她拿发圈当T恤穿
But okay, she's the love of his life.
好吧 她是他一生的挚爱
She works at a salon in East Lake.
她在东湖一家美发厅上班
Wait.
等一下
Should we do a stakeout? Please.
我们要去监视吗?拜托了
Oh. Pretty please, can we do a stakeout?
拜托 我们可以去监视吗?
Okay, Okay, I'll find out when her shift is,
好吧 我会查明她的轮班工作时间
but this is not a 007 sexy recon mission, nuh-uh.
但我们这不是“007性感侦察团”
No. No. No.
不是
This is gonna be you guys,xa0 without your phones,
这次的行动你们俩不能带手♥机♥
doing exactly as I tell you. Do you understand?
完全照我说的做 你们明白吗?
Yes, Sire. Your wish is my wish.
明白 陛下 你的愿望就是我的愿望
Okay, that was not Russian.
好了 这可不像俄♥国♥口音
That sounded like Chinese up in there. What is happening here?
倒像是中国口音 搞什么呢?
So that's the thing about Ephesians.
《以弗所书》就是这样
It says there should not bexa0 even a hint of sexual immorality
书中说 乱性或任何不洁
or any kind of impurity.
都不应该有
Or of greed.
还有不能有贪念
So, if any of you are coveting things then let's talk about that.
所以 如果你们谁妄想别人的东西 那我们可以聊一聊
I-- I took my brother's bandana.
我拿了我弟弟的头巾
Which I guess is stealing, not coveting.
我想我的行为属于偷窃 不是妄想
Uh, Veronica Lopez debutedxa0 a new spiral notebook
维罗妮卡洛佩兹 炫耀了一款新的螺旋笔记本电脑
and for a second,xa0 I wished that I had bought it first.
有那么一会儿 我真希望自己先买♥♥来
Oh, well, the fact that you're, uh, talking about it
其实你现在说起这事
proves that you've already repented.
证明你已经忏悔过了
So, thank you Hannah B.
汉娜B 谢谢你
Mm, and thank you Sterling W.
也谢谢你 斯特琳W
Let's give her a hand, guys.
各位 我们为她鼓掌
This was a great way to start Fellowship.
这真是开始团契的好方法
Oh, we're gonna have so much fun this year!
我们今年会有很多乐趣!
Yeah.
是啊
And you know what? I was thinking
你知道吗?我在想
you should totally justxa0 use my parking space.
你应该完全使用我的停车位
Yes, because I'm scootering these days,
真的 因为最近我都在骑小摩托
so the curb is fine by me.
我停马路边就好
Yes, I am. I'mxa0scootering, guys.
没错 我要骑小摩托了
Scootering, that's pretty cool, isn't it?
骑小摩托非常酷 是不是?
Uh, thank you, but I don't need any special treatment.
谢谢你 但我不需要任何特殊照顾
I'm here to minister.
我是来服事的
So beloved, let's end with a prayer.
亲爱的教友们 我们就以祈祷结束吧
Yes.
真好
Okay.
好的
Dear Lord, please guide usxa0 as we start our journey in Fellowship.
亲爱的主 请在我们开始团契之旅时指引我们
Awaken us, especially our brothers and sisters in need,
使我们醒悟 尤其是在我们的弟兄姐妹需要帮助时
like April,
比如阿普丽尔
no matter when she comes back,xa0 if at all ever.
不管她何时回来 如果她真会回来的话
Bless her wherever the winds may take her.
不管风将她带向哪里 都要保佑她
Touching.
真感人
April!
阿普丽尔!
I guess those ble-- blessed winds brought you back.
我想那些受到祝福的风把你带回来了
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
I had a stomach bug,
我得了胃病
which is why I must look thinner than usual.
所以我看上去一定比平时瘦
Yeah, I see it. Turn to the side, and you're gone.
-的确 -从侧面看 都瘦成纸片了
And I heard there was weird talk about my dad,
我听说了关于我爸爸的奇怪传闻
but he left for a long work trip to Tokyo,
不过 他去东京长♥期♥出差去了
so I don't know where that was coming from.
我不知道这谣言是从哪儿传来的
Why is she back?
她怎么回来了?
Okay, I know you're panicking,xa0 but there's a bright side.
好了 我知道你很恐慌 但有好的一面
Which is? She's lying.
-什么? -她在撒谎
So? So?
-所以呢? -所以?
She doesn't know we turned her dad in.
她不知道我们告发了她爸爸
Oh. See?
明白吧?
So, we just the same everyone else
我们就照别人那样
and play dumb? Absolutely.
-装傻? -没错
Okay. Yeah, I can do that.
好吧 我可以做到
The weather in Asia'sxa0 supposed to be really great.
亚洲的天气应该很不错
Be cool. -Okay.
冷静
Great job.
你表现真棒
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I'm really glad that you'rexa0 feeling better, April.
阿普丽尔 你感觉好些了 我真高兴
Don't pretend like you care.
别假装你好像担心似的
There's not a genuine bone in your body.
你身上没有一块真骨头
Unless you're counting Luke's.
除非你把卢克的算上
Are you preserving that?
你这是要收藏起来吗?
I'm not gonna let this thing roll around in my bag and riddle it with herpes.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表